My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date (Take 1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Date (Take 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 am

Shala blushed a bit more. She condsidered telling him for another time, but a combination of being dumb and blunt got her started on it.

"Well....its the dating bases. Three bases and home plate...First base is..." She giggled to herself a bit before going on. "Is kissing. Second base is getting a bit more physical and affectionate....As for third base...Well..." She couldn't help but giggled to herself like a little filly.

This is so wrong and hilarious all at once. He is so fun to mess with.

For a mare that was usually seen drinking at the bar quietly to herself with a frown, she was dramatically different with Intel in this setting.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 am

With each base that was explained, Intel's face grew redder and redder. "And home base I can probably guess," he said numbly. He was definitely NOT thinking about doing these things with...oh, Celestia damnit.

"Well, now that I know what you are talking about, I can say the answer to your question is y- no- wait-" He buried his face in his hooves. "I would like to know you better first."

However, with his face in his hooves, Intel was smiling. The feeling of the table was very different to the mood a couple of hours before. It was much happier.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 am

Shala giggled a bit more. Seeing Intel like this just made her think he was even more adorable. It was just too much fun. Now she had an opening to mess with him even more on.

"Oh, you would like to know me better? Think I won't be able to handle it if you just throw yourself out there?" She tried to put on a more serious face, but with him it was so hard to put away her smile.

Dammit. Where is my serious face when i need it? Does he really crack me up that much?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 am

Oh, dear Celestia...

"If I tried something like that, I think reality itself would break," Intel mock-moaned, trying not to break out in laughter and only partly succeeding with his face in his hooves, "There are some things ponykind is simply not ready for."

He then removed his head from his hooves to reveal a small smile, though surrounded by a heavy blush. "Um, but I'm probably the one at a disadvantage here when it comes to that sort of thing."

Intel stared at his almost finished plate.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Shala took one look at that face and couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably like a little school filly. It was just too much for her to handle. She was barely able to talk.

"That...look is so...cute on you." She drained the last of her port when she could breathe again and began to finish her meal.

Even after calming down, she couldn't get the grin off her face if she wanted to. This evening was turning out to be quite something.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

"Um...thanks?"

Intel didn't really have anything else to say as he finished his meal. His smile remained, but also his blush. It was indeed a nice time. Not for the food which was mediocre, but for the conversation which was sober and interesting at the same time.

It was only when he finished eating entirely that he finished the rest of his drink. Then he asked, "So, are you still eating dessert, or are we finished here for the evening?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Shala took a moment to breathe and regain her composure. She had not had this much fun in a long time.

"I think I'm finished. I am still working off my share of sweets that were left at the tavern the other day." Just the thought of it made her feel sick. That was a long night.

She smiled to Intel with her eye half lidded, wondering where this would go now. It would either be a walk to her house or his in all likelihood.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 pm

"Right, bill," Intel said as brightly as he possibly can. As the plates were cleared, the bill was presented. It was as big as you would expect really, 30 per person.

"I would expect it would be me who would be paying for the both of us?" Intel as he put the required amount on the table.

"So, another question. Where do you live, Shala?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Shala put a few more bits on the table, enough to cover the tip. She did think the amount was rather obscene.

"I live on the inner edge of Ponyville. Quiet but not too far away. I'm surprised i got such a good deal on it."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

"Meh, close enough. I'll walk you there if that's alright with you."

Leaving the restaurant, the snowfall had become more light, enough to walk in without being impeded. Small talk had run out in Intel's end as they walked through the streets of Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Shala was silent the entire walk as well. She just kept a small smile and walked through the snow, enjoying the tranquility of it. Everything seemed to be brighter to her now.

Eventually they got to her door and she turned to blush a little at him. "Well...here is my stop..." She said, a few moments of quiet tension.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

"It appears to be so," Intel replied softly, "Well, I don't know about you, but I think we had an enjoyable time. I certainly did."

He scratched the back of his head and asked, "So, how did I do? Do you want to do this again sometime in the future?"

Very soon?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Shala felt a little fluttery for the moment. She fidgeted a little on her hooves with the snow. "Pretty good...I would love to do it again..."

She couldn't help but blush to herself and smile at him. I can't believe I'm acting like such a little filly in front of him.

She nervously looked to her door and then back to Intel, unsure what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Intel looked up the sky. "Well, I think it's getting late," he said in a bit of a wistful tone, "Thanks for the wonderful evening, Shala. We'll do this again sometime."

Slowly, hesitatingly, Intel turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am

"I...really enjoyed it too..." Shala spoke her most softest and more sincere voice she could muster. It was the most eventful evening she could ask for and it meant worlds to her that she could still have a good time.

Shala watched as he turned to leave. She didn't try to go after him, but she felt a little disappointment in seeing him go. While she was waiting to see if he would pony up for a kiss, she knew that maybe it was too much to expect from him on the first time out.

"Come back anytime. My door is open for you." She said casually after him. It was not until after she realized how that may be taken wrong, but she had her doubts Intel would get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date (Take 1)   Date (Take 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date (Take 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2