My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batgear...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Batgear... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 am

Blue wrapped his hoof around a pillow and raised it and did his best to sound grumpy.

"Yeah yeah to all that..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 am

Renaultar downed his water quickly and set it down with enthusiasm. Funny he did it in such a way considering he was not a drinker. "Some say something is wrong with me being your friend. But i don't think the age gap matters so much."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 am

Blue let the pillow drop and rolled onto his back to scratch an itch.

"I can say a lot of things about you, Renaultar, being stupid being one. But at least you have the horse sense to know that you can learn a lot from older ponies... Either that or you're a sadist. I haven't decide which yet."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:41 am

Renaultar laughed and wished he could be more angry at Blue. "I'm not THAT dumb. Maybe I am divine punishment sent down to make your life hell."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 am

"Ha! If you are I'll march right up to Canterlot and give Celestia herself a stern talking to in the only way an old stallion can!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 am

Renaultar smugly smiled at that. "Oh, i would pay to see that. And admire the shiny armor the Knights there get. Makes me so jealous."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 am

"Ha, shiny with no functionality other than to make everypony look the same. It's no different from your old armor except with a gold coating."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:05 am

Renaultar nearly pleaded with a hoof held forward. "But...but...its GOLD! Mares love gold!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 am

Blue gently strokes his mustache with a hoof.

"Well there's no denying that, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 am

Renaultar chuckled. "Yeah. And a pony in gold armor gets a lot of nice eyes. Who wouldn't want that?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 am

Blue taps his hoof on his chin in thought.

"An underskilled pony walking in the slums or the industrial district."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 am

Renaultar waved a hoof at it and grunted. "Whatever. You try doing that for 6 years and see if you wouldn't mind to feel a bit shinier."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:49 am

"Then get some polish or something, or maybe take a bath once in a while. That'll put a shine in that matted down coat of yours."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 am

He raised up his chin in a snooty manner. "Not my fault i do hard work all day. Comes with the job. What do you do? Write things down and whittle on trinkets?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batgear...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: