My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark of Winter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Dark of Winter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Indigo looked dumbfounded at her rapiers. "Is this...? Are you serious? Rapiers? You plan on fighting to the death with a noblepony's toy?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Night took a moment to compose herself, these swords were her babies after all. "You take these as the silly things the nobels poke at each other with?" She drew one from her side holding it in her mouth.

It was the shap of a rapior, but the steel it was made of was much stronger and sharper. A true swords pony could tell from the his it made comeing out of the sheath that it was very highquality steel. The blade its self was a little thiker then a rapiores and it did not bend as they do. Its blade had a slight golden hue, from the spell to preserve the quality of the blade.

"These were one of the lasts comisions by one of the best sword smiths of our centery. The were a gift, from the Blueblood's for.... taking care of some things."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Iccy Didn't know much about swords. That much was sadly Clear. What Iccy COULD tell, However, was that The Steel was Exceptionally well-made. It made even the best Star-Steel pale in comparison. He smiled slightly, still worried, but a little sated.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Indigo wasn't satisfied. The image in his head wasn't just of an over glorified poking stick, but an even more over glorified poking stick that belongs on a mantle, never to be used. "Unless this gang of yours also fences, I see little to no practical use."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm

"What do you know of fencing? With these I can get in and out quickly to do damage without coming into the range of there knives or hooves." Night was getting defensive, how dare Indigo suggest her treasure was useless. "They are light weight enough to be able to deflect most projectiles."

Taking a few breaths Night walked to the door. Turning she looked back at Indigo and Icarus. "I have three days to kill the ones I have to and run off the rest. I honestly don't have time to simply beat them to death."

Pull quickly against the wing, blade near the body to cripple them.

inside of the front legs, near the body just a little poke and they will bleed out in a three minutes. Faster if you get the big veins on the other legs.
Fat of the back leg, cutting deep into the cutie mark to find the big veins in the back legs.

Most ponies guard there neck. But cut them there and they will be gone in an instant.

To make them suffer and hurt, get them in the belly. Even unicorn magic can't save someone with there intestines leaking into everything.

To leave a message....

The soft spoken voice of her Swords master seeped into her mind. It was ever so easy to die on a blade. She slipped hers back into the sheath.

"No, With three days, It will have to be quick."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 am

Icarus nodded. "I-I want t-to help."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 am

"As do I, especially if you're going to use those. I trust that you won't try to use both at once, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 am

Night rolled her eyes. "They are for different things. I can use both but I will not have the speed I need to kill Fall. And really, I may be a stylist pony right now. but My 'Special' talent is kind of chopping ponies up with a sword. I do know what I'm doing."

Sighing she turned away from them. Looking at the door she continued. "I can't stop you from helping. If you see one of the members engage if you wish. Just please stay safe. And stay away from the White mare with the icy face and the dark stallion. They are mine. and..."

Her mind drifted to the poor retarded griffon she abused so. "And, Don't hurt the Griffon. He can't help it really..." Wings and shoulders drooped she heaved a deep sigh. She was talking about the harm and murder of her extended family. "The only ones I think will need to be killed are the leaders... the rest should run off."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 am

Icarus nodded. "A-Alright..." He said, shuffling his feet.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 pm

"How do I tell if somepony is part of the gang? Do I just start knocking over every new strange pony in town? And Icarus... by all means, I don't think you have the balls for this. I think I barely do if not at all."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 am

Digging in her bag she pulled out the feather charm. Taking a moment to look at it she turned and showed it to the other two. "They will most likely have one of these. And beyond that they would probably be the shady looking new ponies that were asking around about me."

Night had a feeling that Fall would find her. He had been in her home, she new he must know where she was working. The question was not where he would show up, but when.

Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Icarus nodded. "G-Got it..." He said, studying the Charm in his mind.

(I can't resist it. Feather Charm added to the Case Folder. ]
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 am

Either the shy pony didn't hear him, or he heard and chose to ignore his comment. All the same... "I guess this meeting is concluded then."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 am

Night nodded and turned to go. Thinking of something she paused. "If you confront anyone, I would like it if you let me know.." taking a breath she pointed towards the Everfree "I live near the Everfree forest, its the large cloud house made of thunderclouds. If I'm not at the spa I will be there."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 am

Icarus nodded. "I-If anything h-happens..." He said, gesturing around the garage. "M-My Door is o-open any time."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 am

"You mean let you know after it happened, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am

Night smiled sweetly at Icarus and nodded before turning to Indigo and letting out a chuckle. "Yes, It would be ideal to learn from you two what happens. My gossip network is not what it should be, so I would rather hear it from you." Stretching her wings she peered out the door, eyes on the sky before skimming the ground. Non of the faces held the pang from her past, but she had a feeling that wouldn't last long. Soon she would be seeing her old family everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 am

Icarus smiled back. "S-Stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 am

Indigo made his way out of the garage. "I'll see you two later then." And made his way toward the print shop.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:07 am

Nodding in fare well Night took off as well, she wanted to make sure everything was going well at the spa before she started her hunt.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 am

Icarus stayed by the Garage, Keeping an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Winter   Dark of Winter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark of Winter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3