My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) Empty
PostSubject: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm

It was the next morning since the incident at the tavern. Shala had only been awake for a short while. The doctors had just about finished poking and asking her questions. Questions she didn't answer.

Ever since the tavern, Shala had been avoiding any eye contact or any kind of communication. Any attempts she made to get up were discouraged. They wouldn't let her leave until she at least had another day. Her horn was wrapped up and in a solid cast of special material. Whatever it was, it kept her from even trying any magic, or so she was told.

Every glance she made to her horn would bring back little flashbacks to mind. Flashbacks of times she did not want to remember. She spent nearly every waking moment in between reflection and terrible memories. Not even the doctor mentioning that it was visiting hours to her seemed to phase her.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Of course he was here. He had to be. He stared the label on the door reading 'Tickyclock 'Shala' Woods'. He still couldn't completely believe the name, but amazingly that wasn't the most important thing now. The doctors and nurses had told him everything they knew, which was extremely little and all rather bleak.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, Intel opened the door which was mercifully devoid of any creaks or groans. He paused to look at the sorry sight before slowly walking in. He tried to keep his gaze on the mare, and not look away in...shame? Fear? A kind of uncomfortableness anyway.

His tongue struggled to find words. There was so many, yet so little, things to say.

"Hey," he finally settled with, hoping to get some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:45 pm

As if to confirm Intel's less important thoughts, more paperwork and charts on the end of her bed showed her name was Tickyclock Woods. Considering that no pony ever asked for her official credentials, she never needed to reveal her real name. And any pony looking for her would not have her real name to find her paper trail with.

Shala had hardly but a slight cringe of reaction to Intel. Her lips pursed, contemplating a few words before giving up. For now, she just kept starring off into space.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 am

"..."

Intel wanted say something comforting. Something that would make everything better. But he didn't know anything that would. All he could think of were horrible things like asking what time it was, rambling about the material on her horn, or making fun of her silly name. In all honesty, though...

"I kind of like your real name," he said awkwardly, motioning to the label on the bed, "I think it's cute. Tickyclock Woods. Ticky for short. Ticky, Ticky, Tickyclock." He hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry. But it really is a cute name."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:13 am

In a welcome change of event, Shala could not resist the smile that came to her, even if it was just for a moment. But it was gone as quickly as it came. As much as Shala felt like gloating and pity partying, Intel said just the right thing to break the mood enough.

"Last time I heard that was from my mother...and father." She let her eyes drift farther down, her depressing thoughts threatening to overtake her again.

"...I'll be fine. I have managed this far on my own. That pegasis should be the one to worry. I swear I'll kill her, or worse." Her words seeped of anger. Much of it still lingered from the other night.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

"...Pegasus?" Intel asked, head slowly raising, "A pegasus did this to you?"

He was greatly troubled by Shala's (or Tickyclock's) words of violence. To kill? Really? Then his eyes looked at the broken horn, which just served to make him even more uncomfortable.

"But...why?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:47 am

Shala grumbled and sat up, giving him her full attention. It wasn't as simple as wanting to get back at the pegasis now. It was making sure they didn't try it again. And she had a feeling that pegasis would not talk like that if she didn't have a following.

"She was rotten enough from the start. Rather fun to banter with, but she was looking for Night, and not to be social. Something was up so i played dumb. She apparently doesn't have much confidence in the bedroom department so she tried to hit me. Thing's escalated from there. I doubt she will smile the same after my horn knocked out her teeth and tore open her lip. If she knew how much worse i had ever done to a pony..." It was here a side of Shala Intel had yet to see began to surface.

"If this were in Manehattan it would not have happen at all. Ponies have reputations there. You can't pick a fight without upsetting other ponies. She wouldn't last five minutes there. Aggghh!" She clutched her head and mumbled the time aloud. Ever since her horn was fractured she had been having a hard time keeping time out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 am

It was certainly a side that Intel hadn't seen before. A side that he did not particularly like.

"Vengeance..." The word tasted bitter in his mouth. It was a word that killed so many. He just stared at Shala reciting her time as thoughts revolved around in his head.

Now that I think about it, almost everypony in Ponyville has a trauma of some sort...

Of course, Shala and Night had problems...

Maybe one day, we can talk about our tragedies, but let that day not be today.

...but what was the point, if they followed you?

Do you want to see what's beyond my mask?

No. And yet...

He bit his lip. He couldn't live with comfortable lies, and if this was Shala, or Tickyclock as the case may be, then he had to accept it. He had to accept that Night Flare, being a war pony, would have a violent past that would come to haunt her. He would have to accept that in his new life, here and now, their problems were not something he could ignore and run away from.

Well, you cou-

No.

He didn't have to like it. He didn't.

The worst thing was what felt inside. Not the fiery heat of rage. Not the cold chill of fear. Just the emptiness of uncertainty. He felt like drifting into his calculations again. His hoof was already starting to make scribbling movements.

"So," he said, voice just loud enough for the mare to hear, "What are you going to do now?" He wasn't looking at her, just staring off into space.

Better question, what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Shala grumbled and muttered the time a bit more before finally overpowering her curse enough to stop. It took her longer for what Intel said to sink in.

She knew that tone well enough. That tone was a tone she hoped she would not have to hear from Intel. Were she in a more stable state of mind, she might have said something more reassuring, or at least measured her words more, but she was on a streak now.

"Don't like what your hearing?" She nearly hissed. Her personality changing completely for the worse. She was almost a whole different pony, down to the posture. "It doesn't get any better. There is a lot of things that can happen to you there. I would know because i caused some of them. I told you before. I am not a good pony." She winced and clutched her head again, falling back into her bed. More mutterings of time force its way out. Shala really wished they would let her have alcohol now.

As it subsided, she calmed down and turned her head away from Intel. "...Its why i moved here." She said, barely loud enough to hear. "I don't know what i will do."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Intel shook his head. "Whether I like it or not doesn't change the facts," he said bluntly, "None of us can change the past without seriously doing damage to the fabric of the universe. I already know you aren't a saint, you did tell me before. But you're also trying to be a better pony. That's why I like you."

He breathed here, letting the words sink in. Despite the content, his words were dull, his superego counterbalancing Ticky's id.

"But the future is uncertain. It's what one does now that determines it. I don't think vengeance is the way to becoming a better pony. That is why you came here, is it not? I don't care what you did in the past...no, that's wrong. I do care, but that takes a backseat to what you are going to do now. Are you going to render your escape futile by bringing Manehattan with you? Meet violence with violence, hatred with hatred? I said I wanted to be there for you. I do. I want to make you better. I want to make you happy. But I can't and won't stand it if you decide to throw happiness away for hate."

His heart felt a little sting at his words. They hurt all the more because he said them. He looked down at the floor, despairing.

"In any case, we're going to have to talk to Night Flare," he mumbled, "I know it's her trauma, but it has struck here. We can't ignore it now."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 am

If Intel were any other pony she would gladly put him in his place for talking to her like he knew better. Not that she knew any better either, but she generally did not like to be spoken to like that.

But Intel was a much better pony to her than any other. She groaned and clutched her head harder in frustration. She wanted to be mad. She wanted to drink. To have an excuse to just dominate something. But Intel's words, even though they were sort of logic driven, made her want to give pause.

Why does he have to sound so correct? Does he really...want to help me that much? Shala knew she was a pony that probably needed help in a lot of things. But to ask for it was something she was taught not to do. It pained her to even think about it.

"I....don't need....help." She said, still facing away. Biting her lip would only get her so far in keeping up the act though. Her tone was hardly that convincing either.

Before she got here, she never felt so easily moved by emotions like this. There were too many things going on in her head to bother, not to mention others in her life that mattered so much, save Grampy.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 am

Intel walked over and adjusted his position so that he looked Shala in the eyes.

"Humour me, and let me try anyway."

Intel wondered for the briefest of moments why he felt so altruistic, but it was gone as the answer was really quite obvious.

This problem wasn't going to be an easy problem, that's for sure, but it was a problem simple enough to understand and work on for now, and the benefits of making Shala- Ticky- whatever she wanted to be called happier were priceless.

However, he was still troubled by the whole affair. Who was this mysterious pony? Why did she want Night Flare? Why was she so liable to violence? What would she do if, no, when she returns? He racked his brains for answers. A war pony working at a spa was strange enough, but this- This just muddied up the waters immensely.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Shala's eyes were brimming with tears. This marked the second time that Intel offered to help her. And she once again found herself acting without understanding herself. That small spark between them always got her to be a pony she did not know she could be.

"....O-okay..." Her tears finally began to roll down her cheek. But they were silent tears.

Moments like these made her feel like she might be able to be a better pony. Just looking at Intel made her feel fluttery. Last time this happen, her mood changed for the better. This time was no exception.

Her frown rapidly became a big smirk followed by a blush. The room didn't feel so dark and cold now, but instead shined with the light of the sun through the window.

"Just...Do me a favor. Don't tell the others about my real name. Not if you can help it....Smarty McFly." She smiled at him. Keeping the name a secret would probably be hard though since her name was on the door and every document referring her.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm

As Shala's frown evaporated, so did Intel's worry and unease, though his eyes narrowed at the mention of that stupid, stupid nickname. "That...is not even remotely fair, Tickyclock. Hey, I don't think anyone who hadn't seen these documents would believe you would be called something like that, Ticky. In fact, Icarus would probably think it would be a cute pet name I made..."

His mouth silently mouthed the end of the sentence as he imagined the inventor's reaction. His eyes widened in horror.

"You know what? I think I'll just stick with Shala."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

Shala giggled and laughed. Her mood was significantly elevated. Just like that her woes and pain was gone, replaced by a mood that had her giggling like a filly.

"Hehe. If it makes you feel any better, you can always call me by name in reply. I hate it too, and its not even a nickname." She rubbed her face into the sheets to wipe away any leftover tears before looking up to Intel. This pony really did bring out the best in her. Trying to be a better pony seemed so much more possible.

"Intel..." She moved her head closer to his. Her blush growing. "I....."

You can say it. It can't be that hard.

She swallowed and blushed even more red. "I....umm....Thanks."

Those were not the words she wanted to say. What she did want to say was a four letter word that started with an L, but she choked.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 am

Intel was completely blind to Shala's predicament. Conciously, at least. His unconcious must have had some idea, because he found himself blushing in return. "No...no problem at all, Shala," he replied as though he wanted to say something, but couldn't work out what.

He was completely lost for words, as he fidgeted in his position.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 am

More smiles and giggles escaped Shala. To see Intel fidget was a cute sight, though she was probably doing something similar too. She sighed with relief now that the atmosphere was much more uplifting.

"So...Dinner at my house sometime?" She smiled at him deviously. Half lidded eyes giving hera seducing effect.

This would be the first time she had offered to take him to her place. What she had in mind, Intel could only guess, but she was rather very happy when she asked.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 am

"Yes!" Intel exclaimed before remembering himself, "I mean...I'd love to, after you've recovered."

He couldn't stop himself at returning the smile, albeit more subdued. All the stress from before had completely disappeared, and Intel was at ease.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:49 am

Shala giggled a fair bit more at his overenthusiastic reaction. Though a slight frown came from it after.

"The doctor didn't know if I will make a full recovery...I might...not be able to do magic the same again....But i will manage." She grimaced. It worried her but she wasn't about to make an issue of it in front of Intel.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm

The moment Night had stepped into her spa she had been ambushed by Iris and Lavender Two of her finest call girls that she had taken under her wings in Canterlot. Iris was expected she had gotten out of the hospital a week ago. but Lavender was a surprise that had shaken a little of Nights Melancholy off of her. "Lav, they let you out early darling!" Night smiled at her girls, but the smile faded when she realized that they were not smiling back.

"Whats Happened?"

Lavender was the outgoing one, but It was Iris that replied. "We just got back from the hospital..."

Night had to leave her swords at the spa, she would not have been permitted into the hospital with them. It had only taken a few minutes at the receptionists counter to find out Shala's room number.

Taping lightly on the door to Shala's room Night called out. "Shala? its me Night Flare"

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 am

Intel looked at the door when Night knocked. Ah, yes. The other half of the situation. The pony was looking for Night, wasn't she? If anypony knew the reason why this happened, it would be her. Was it a good idea to join the pieces just yet? Well, it wasn't going to be up to him, was it? It was time to the dishonorable tradition of passing the buck.

Intel turned to the bedridden Shala. "Should I get the door?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 am

Shala nodded. She was pretty eager to hear from Night and find out what this was all about. Her happy mood quickly changed to a more serious but upbeat tone.

"Night! I know you got friends, but where I'm from we usually don't start a brawl....Well actually...Nevermind. Some pony named Night Shine was looking for you. I kinda beat her up though."

Shala crossed her hooves over her chest and looked up like it was not so much a big deal. Now that there were others here, she was not as open as she was with Intel.

"And if this doesn't fix itself ill cut off her wings." She said pointing to her heavily casted and bandaged horn.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 am

Stepping into the room Night went to stand at the end of her bed. It hurt to look at Shala, Night had thought her friends would be safe for at least a few days so she could warn them.

"Shala, I am so sorry. I had no idea that they would act so rashly." At least not for a few days, so much for having time.

"She is not so much a friend...." A little sister, A crazy little sister who got her cutie mark by torturing another pony to death. Night had no idea how to describe someone like that to these ponies. "She is something from my past, It keeps popping up of late. Shala, Intel, I'm sorry that it has involved you so, but I will be taking care of it." As she spoke a determination sunk into her voice. She had started a life here, Night couldn't let her old family take that from her.

Night Flinched as Shala pointed to her horn. Luna please let it heal. Despite that she found herself Smiling as she replied to Shala. "I'm sorry to say but if you do that she will enjoy it. The only thing Shine liked more then hurting ponies was being hurt herself."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:50 am

Intel hid his feelings of unease behind a weak smile. "So, this isn't just a one off thing, is it?" he asked uncertainly. Part of him, a big part of him didn't want to be here talking of such things. He started fidgeting again. Celestia damnit.

He raised his head, looking at Night seriously. "I would offer to help, but I do not know either the problem in full or how you propose to 'take care' of the matter," he said solemnly, "I'm very much in the dark here, and I don't know how much to pry without touching private topics. Even so, with what I've heard and can figure out, I'm rather out of my depth, here."

He sighed and sat down. "However, leaving you two to this mess would be completely remiss. I'm here if you need me. Just...I don't know. I'm just really confused. What is happening, Night Flare?"

His sentences sounded disconnected, as though his train of thought were on tracks that were more suited to a roller coaster, zipping back and forth with the occasional loop. It was only the last question that had any force behind it, as weak as that force was.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 am

"You owe some ponies some bits or something?" Shala was not as sensetive at the moment as Intel was. She was getting straight to business.

"I thought that pony had something backing her. You got into some trouble with some gangsters didn't you?" She frowned. Things were starting to get a little too familiar to her.

"Night....Tell me what this is about." She said less than kindly. Shala was all too familiar with the criminal world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next