My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 am

Shala sighed and fell back into the bed. "I can't wait to get out of this. I hate being stuck in the hospital."

"And you should be out soon enough." Said the doctor that walked in through the open door Intel left. "But you need some rest before i release you tomorrow. No magic. And no alcohol either."

"You say that every time." Shala rolled her eyes. The doctor did not appreciate that so much.

"Yes, and one day you will be in here looking for a new liver."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)   Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm

"A bout 15 minutes by air, I don't know how far by hoof." Shaking her head night turned and left as the doctor had directed stopping at the door she turned back and smiled at Shala. "Get well soon dear" Night looked as if she wanted to say more. Instead she just turned and left down the hall.
Back to top Go down

Yet another pony in the hospital (Dark of Winter)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3