My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. Empty
PostSubject: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:54 pm

SweetiePunk flew into unknown area.She was tired,sleepy,and hungry.Although she wasn't going to show it."Where am I?"She asked herself looking at everypony, big, and small, tall and short. She flew a bit higher to see farther. She couldn't see anyplace to get a place to rest. To many ponies!SweetiePunk sighed,and slowly flew back down.She started to ask everypony that came by"Um do you know anywhere I can stay for the time being?"Everypony ignored her.She sighed."Everypony is so busy here"SweetiePunk said spotting the only bench in PonyVille"Yes!"She flew over to it,but was to late.An old couple had taken the bench.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Nikki watched her Ponyville go by from her perch on the house roof. It was always nice to see what was happening in town.

How did she get up on the roof, one might ask? Simple. She teleported up there. Mommy had said teleporting was very advanced magic, but Nikki was a special, smart filly. Nikki loved when her mommy called her smart. It was so pleasing!

She saw a Pegasus mare flying around town, but she had never seen her before. Nikki knew almost everypony in town, and she would have seen her before. Squealing, she leaped off the roof and galloped to where the mare was floating.

"Hiya!" she squeaked. "I'm Nikki Hooves, and I've never met you before! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PostSubject: Re: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 pm

SweetiePunk jumped.She was surprised that a pony actually talked to her."Hi.Im SweetiePunk.But you can call me Sweetie""She said with a smile."I am new here.I have a question....where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Nikki giggled. This pony was so silly!

"Why, you're in Ponyville!" she exclaimed, hugging the new mare. "Welcome to Ponyville! Mommy and Daddy say we live in the trading post of Equestria, and all sorts of ponies travel through here to get to the train station and trade stuff. I get to meet all sorts of new ponies, and I'm so excited to meet you!"

Nikki jumped up and down, hugging Sweetie again, before leaping onto her back and giggling insanely.
Back to top Go down
HighTechPony

HighTechPony

PostSubject: Re: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

SweetiePunk nodded"PonyVille huh?"She said smiling at Nikki.So where do you want me to take you?"She asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.   PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PonyVille?Haven't Heard of It.
Page 1 of 1