My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Beauty is Made of Stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

When Beauty is Made of Stone Empty
PostSubject: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Sitting quietly in the library, Rosella Petals was writing. It wasn't for a school assignment, nor was it purely for fun. She was writing a letter to her best friend, someone she hoped would some day be a bit more than that, but...

Rose had her heart brutally broken once. As a result, she had become hard, refusing the attentions of other students utterly and completely. She was in her senior year, now, and was sorely pursued by boys simply because she was a pretty face. Her other self, however, made it quite clear that no company at all was wanted... but he had seen past that evil self, proving to be the greatest friend she had ever had, and the second she had ever truly loved. 

Her best friend did not attend the school, which made communication slightly difficult, but what was even harder was the simple fact that he was blind.

Which was why, while other students were eating lunch and teachers were chatting about lesson plans in the teacher lounge, Rose was using a computer to record her voice letter, which she would send by email to Blindsight. 

"Drama class is definitely entertaining," she continued, watching the screen. "It's easy to act and do dramatic things when you yourself are such a dramatic person. My other self helps a bit with that, but I find it easy to be me, even when she's not there. There are things, though, that I dearly miss doing with you... Like strolling through fields of gold under the moonlit sky..."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 am

Sea M. Salt tumbled into the library, tripping over his amputated lute-for-a-leg, causing him to crash into a bookcase, it cautiously rocking back and forth, then stabilized. He let out a sigh of relief, and ran his fingers through his messy, super curly brown hair, his scarf dangling only a couple of centimeters off of the ground. He had been working on making it bigger, but he ran out of string for the red and gold pattern, so he just started knitting all sorts of string in it.

He honestly tried to make himself presentable for he first day of a new school, but it was hard, especially when you come from a family that laughs at the thought of hygiene.

He saw a friendly looking girl, and came up to ask her what was going on.

He stumbled over to where she was sitting, and held out his hand for a shake.

"The name's Sea, m'lass. Do ya reckon you know where the, er, classes are?" he said, in a loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

((Oops, forgot about this one))

Rosie switched off the camera before looking up in slight annoyance.

"Excuse me," she said sharply. "I was in the middle of recording a voice message."

She sighed and swiveled to face the newcomer.

"Well, what class are you looking for?" she asked. "They're all scattered around the building. I believe there's a class everywhere but here, actually. A little more specifications would help."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:00 pm

"Oh, uhm, I, uh, got this paper..." he took off his massive backpack and rummaged through the clutter to find the paper, which was crumpled up in a little ball mushed in a corner of the gigantic thing, and pulled it out and handed it to the annoyed girl. It was a little post-it note where he absent mindedly wrote his classes, in a very messy, almost unreadable, handwriting.

"I'm very sorry about before, I didn't mean to interrupt yer, uhm, activities on the comp-U-ter," he said, having trouble pronouncing computer, "I don't mean to meddle, but why are you recording a voice message at school?" he quickly realized that he sounded harsh when saying that, and wished he could eat his words. He always had trouble not being with his other siblings. He felt like he couldn't do anything right without them to guide him, not even talk to friendly girls.

This girl recording the voice message was lovely. Even though she seemed a bit annoyed, there was always such a lively tone in her voice, and her physical appearance was flawless. She seemed like that nice female protagonist in movies that is relatable because she is nice, but deep down has a desire to do something, or a secret.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:23 am

((may I join?))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

(I lost interest in this one after the long pause. So sorry :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Beauty is Made of Stone   When Beauty is Made of Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Beauty is Made of Stone
Page 1 of 1