My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearth's Warming Party~

Go down 
+2
Korenav
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Icarus shook his head. "O-Only f-family I have i-is in C-Canterlot."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:16 pm

"Well, you ponies know about me," Intel said mildly, sipping his drink, "Noblepony and all. They're probably watching the pageant right now."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Shala did not even acknowledge the question and busied herself with another refill of her glass before taking a sizable sip.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Taking a drink of her Punch Night looked into it. "My family to is elsewhere." She answered before taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm

"I consider everypony here to be part of my family."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:48 am

"Pfft. That's sappy, even for me," Intel snorted, looking around the room. There seemed to be something...missing.

"Hey...where did the new mare go?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 am

Shala shrugged. "I think she mumbled something about leaving the oven on at home." Another sip before she waved a hoof at the gifts. "So...are those going to be for show?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 am

Icarus blushed and shook his head. "S-Sorry! I-I'll, ah, G-Get them p-passed out..." He said, heading to the Gifts, handing out quite a few by Magic. "T-These are from m-me..."

Shala would get an Engraved Flask, With her Initials on it.

Intel would Get an Old book with Various Theories on Magic,

Indigo... Would get a Scarf. Hoof-made, of course.

Night would get a Manestyling kit
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

Indigo looked over at Intel, a bit ticked off. "Oh, I put my heart into something and get called sappy, huh?" And then mocked his snort. "Sociopath."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

Intel grinned back, oblivious to Indigo's irritation. "I'll have you know that was sappier than a cheap Hearts and Hooves card written by a lovestruck filly on love potion," he retorted, before looking over his gift. His eyes widened when he read the author's name.

"Ms Knowledge? This was written by my mentor?" He flipped though it. "So it is, hah. It went out of print and she only had her personal copy...now I don't have to ask her to borrow it. Thanks, Iccy. Have no idea how you did it, but thanks."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

Night Elbowed Indigo before gracefully accepting her gift. "Ah thank you Icarus, I have been needing a new pair of shears, and these look like very nice brushes" She smiled greatfully to Icarus.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:28 am

Shala looked over her flask and grinned wide. "Now this is something i can use. Heh. My old one was getting banged up an aweful lot. Thanks Iccy." She said before giving him a hug.

"Now I know it may be a surprise, but I figured i should tell you that i got you guys drinks." She said, pointing to the lunch bags shaped like bottles.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:47 am

For now Indigo put Intel's transgressions to the back of his mind. He was already brewing a scheme to get back at him. Phase 1, get him drunk. Phase 2, silly hat. Phase 3, profit. He could probably get a couple bits out of him through blackmail.

He elbowed Night back and accepted his gift with a smile. "Why thank you, Iccy. Oh I'm sure we've all got you something drinking related, Shala."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:10 am

Intel slowly raised a hoof to his eyes. "Yeah. Very surprising there. I tried challenging myself not to go with the obvious choice..."

He sorted through the bottles and passed them out. In doing so, he also passed out his gifts.

For Indigo, a smirk and a board game from a colt too clever for his own good. For a variety of players, it depicted battles from Equestria's past.

For Iccy, a grin and a small replica of a spring-powered aircraft, copied from one of the designs lying around the workshop. Completely impratical for large scale pony flight, but an interesting curiousity toy sized.

For Shala, an embarassed smile and a box of chocolates. In his mind, he kicked himself for not getting something more...dear, but...

"I'm afraid that my gift to you hasn't arrived yet," Intel apologised to Night. "It is getting delivered from Canterlot but Ponyville's delivery service isn't the best, I'm afraid. The gift should be delivered here soo-"

The doorbell rang.

"Okay, now, probably," Intel amended, rolling his eyes, "I'll get it."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:07 am

Iccy smiled softly, both blushing from the thanks for the gifts, and looking in awe of the Replica flying machine Intel got him. "I-I remember this... N-Never could get it t-to work." He smiled, starting it up and watching it fly. "W-Works now, though. T-Thank you, I-Intel."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:39 am

"Oh Intel, you needn't have gone threw the trouble of ordering something" Night went and gathered her gifts to hand out.

For Shala, a custom tea blend, to help fight hangovers, it tasted faintly of apple cider.

For Indigo, a History of Griffon war tactics. It was worn and used but still in good condition.

For Intel a poetry book, where each of the poems held the overall theme of science.

And for Icarus, a small beautiful hoof blade, meant for more decoration then function, but with a muscle twitch the blade would extend and with another the blade would retract. "I was a little at a lose for what to get everyone, so I did a fair amount of guessing." Night grinned, returning to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

Icarus handled the Blade with Care, admiring the amazing piece of Technology. "T-This is C-Cool! I-I don't think I-I'll ever use it, t-though, Sadly." He admitted, CAREFULLY laying it down on a table. "C-Could s-someday, m-maybe."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:52 am

Shala immediatly latched onto the chocolate, opening it up and tossing one in her mouth. She was so quick to consume one, that her chewing was quick and noisy.

"I wuff hocolate." She muffled out through her chews.

The tea puzzled Shala for a moment. Usually hangovers were solved by drinking more for her, but then again there were those days that she didn't have that option. She gave Night a chocolate smeared smile to thank her.

As for her gifts for everyone else, she picked best she could to their personality.

Iccy got a fine bottle of wine.

Indigo got a fine bottle of port.

Night got a small bottle of vodka with several other bottles of various flavors meant for mixing drinks.

And Intel got a bottle of Amaretto.

"You were all hard, but Intel, you were tough, so i got you something that wasn't strong but still tasty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearth's Warming Party~   Hearth's Warming Party~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hearth's Warming Party~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6