My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivering Encouragement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Lightning opened the next brochure, which was closer to her taste. Smaller, more modest, with wood paneling on the walls. She pushed it up, to be a maybe. "I guess since we're going to be living together, you deserve to know. Up until recently, I was suffering from undiagnosed Multiple Personality Disorder." She frowned softly. "I'm under medication now, so it's much less common. And my psychiatrist is here in Canterlot, so that will help me a lot."

She smiled softly. "So what about you? What's your past?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 am

Curtain sipped her drink, and spoke as if she were saying "How are you?" instead of telling her story. Since this pegasus was obviously from Cloudsdale, Curtain assumed she wouldn't know whom Curtain was, nor did Curtain care if she did. "I'm not as elaborate as that.. I lived in Appleoosa for a while as a filly, and it was when she was on tour there that I met Madame Hoofamane. At the time I had no inclination as to what I could do, but when we moved to Ponyville, I discovered the stage, and practically was unremovable from it. After I left the house I joined the Ponyville Players, where I quickly became their go-to mare for hard roles. In the past I've played so many I don't remember anymore, however, recently allot of talent agents came to see one of our plays, and most were offered a job here or there, and others left in pursuit of better abilities. I was told nothing. Not one goodbye exited their lips. So, I was left alone, and after that I quickly decided to pursue a goal I had as a filly, to learn to use my magic for more than just the normal uses. Oh, and I guess I should tell you my name, I'm Curtain Glow." She stated matter of factly and sipped her drink once more, setting it down.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Lightning stared at her, then glanced at her cutie mark. Is that why.... She frowned. "You're avoiding your calling. That's what the other pony was implying! You're turning your back on your cutie mark." She twirled her drink again. "I mean, it's not my place. And I really don't want to mess things up between us, since we're going to be living together. But maybe you could start taking small roles again? Obviously you were good. Really good. And it was something you loved."

She sighed. "I never gave up on flying, even though I was constantly left behind by the graduating ponies..."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Setting her drink down, Curtain looked Lightning in the eye, her tiredness, her hopelessness, her drive for giving up, all showing in her almost expressionless blue eyes. "Sometimes a mare just can't take it anymore, sometimes, a pony has already given all she had, and all that happened, was she was taken down." Turning her whole body, she looked at the brochure that Lightning had set aside. "Wow, this one is really nice, lots of room for you to fly!, and it's even in our price range!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Lightning blinked at the sudden change, but nodded. She could help Candle the more they spent time together. And that would be her new mission. To help this pony re-embrace her dream.

She nodded. "I was hoping you'd like. It's a little.... Sophisticated, I guess? But completely open, and good for Pegasi!" She grinned, hoofing the price. "And cheap, if we combine our bits."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:53 pm

"Indeed" Curtain said eagerly, taking a sip and pulling out a small ledger, emblazed with the initials CG in match with her eyes and mane. Checking her finances, she noted she did have enough to rent for a while, and pay for her studies. Smiling, she pulled out her map and set it out, moving the other brochures out of the way. "According to this, the agency in charge of that one is here, and the apartment itself is-" she paused as she saw where her own hoof was pointing, a brisk walk away from a local film studio, right next to the post office. "here- What do you think? Bunk up at this place for the night, and talk to the agent tomorrow morning, or do you want to keep looking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering Encouragement   Delivering Encouragement - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering Encouragement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot-
Jump to: