My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candle Glow Theater!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Candle Glow Theater!  Empty
PostSubject: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm

So! Ever wonder "How does this character appear to others?" or "What would this rp be like if we had less time between posts?"
Some of you may be aware, our loely forums is filled with actors of varrying skills, and honestly, I could use the practice.
FOR FREE
I Will dramatize any and all roleplays that meet my rules
ONLY IF ASKED

Rules!
-Allow 1 week for production
-NO SWEARING
-No mature content
-I can mimic specific accents if requested
-I am american, please respect that if I butcher an accent
- at least half of the partipants in the thread must give a posative response, is nutrea, it counts as posative, no response, none, and negative response, I WILLnotdo
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Could you maybe do this one?

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1709-confusion

Be warned: here be angst. The word "faggot" is said at one point but I think that'll be okay, right?
As for accents, Shy has an American accent. Jim's can be Scoltish or English (if english, cockney). Don't know
Burning's accent- Asha's department.

If this isn't too much trouble of course.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:54 pm

I'll remove that word, if you don't mind, but otherwise I think it may be do-able, check back tomorrow for the response!
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:49 pm

SSSSSOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY I got distracted and only recently began upon this, yet other than a few scenes, which shall be/have been discussed with the thread participants, this is perfectly doable. and since it's my first, warning, it will be sloppy and experimental.

Just saying, if your reading this, I can work on more than one of these at a time.
though currently I'm juggling this, lore for an MCRPS I play on, a mono for CYT, and 3 honors classes, plus a book (that I'm writing).

Please, ask for more if you want them!
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Part one is done, I'm sorry for bad quality, as this is my first time ever using the program. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLA2EwZy9_A&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Ish brilliant! Thanks soooo much! *Super huggles*
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:54 am

*Looks at clock. It's early morning. Looks at work. It's half done.*

Ah, screw it.

Can you possibly do 'Through the Faded Mirror', located here (https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t952-through-the-faded-mirror)? It's rather longish, with a couple of chars, and I'm curious to see how others would interpret my chars.

Something Nameless is quiet and polite. Confident in small answers, but becomes more uncertain with longer ones.
Loyal is always certain, but her politeness is a noticeable cover for blatant disrespect. She believes herself better than you, and is merely humouring your presence.
I don't know how Kore imagines Renny to sound like, but I imagine him to be a typical protagonist 'fighting for truth and justice' sort of pony. Of course, in this scene he's been a bit broken up by his experiences.

Will wait warmly.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 pm

I'll see what I can do press, though currently I'm backed up with voice work, so it may be a REALLY long time before I get anything out, as I still have part 2 of confusion to script, voice, edit, sound, edit, and post. plus several other videos which shall soon become part of the Lecshimi youtube channel (if I can ever do them) And, I have a cough, meaning I shall limit my vocal activity untill after my callbacks on tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candle Glow Theater!    Candle Glow Theater!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candle Glow Theater!
Page 1 of 1