My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome Empty
PostSubject: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Spell Tome had followed Doctor Glow to her office. She was expected to do so, unfortunately. She had an appointment with her today. Whether it actually was meant for today, or they just decided to throw somepony at her, she had to go.

Spell stood inside the office, not bothering to take notice of the surroundings, knowing they were either tacky, childish, or bland. As was everything in this Faust Damn Asylum...
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Doctor Glow quietly was sitting in a folding chair near the card table she called her "desk". With her magic she was playing with a small beanbag, and offered it to Spell. She had no clipboard out, and no instruments of torture akin to those used by others.
"So Spell, as this is our first private conversation," she said, closing the door "I want you to know that I may not ask you questions, I may, if I ever delve too deep, tell me, and we'll stop. If I ever bore you, we'll stop, If I ever get out of hand, let me know, and we'll stop. Today, however, I want you to tell me whatever you wish to, ask me what ever you want, and I'll be as honest with you as you are with me." She happily recited. "What, would you like to say"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Spell Tome stared at Doctor Glow frustrated. They had to use a card table and folding chairs. What kind of cheap bull was this for a doctor's office? How did she end up in here, a slave to these horrible doctors? She huffed and puffed, and against her will, started talking.

"Do you think I want to be here right now? Do you think I want to talk about anything? This place is awful. If I did make some kind of breakthrough, which is impossible here, I'd be stuck here forever anyway. How the buck are you so happy?! This place is horrible! Just staring at this place from the outside makes my intestines strangle themselves."

Spell rested her head on her hoof, disappointed that she had to be here, when she could be in her cell, staring at a noose, which was a quick and easy escape from this hole.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Doctor Glow imedatly leaned in close to Spell, her expression stern. Her horn glowed only an instant as she locked the door. "I'm happy-" She said quietly " Because I was convinced I was mad, because contentment is the key to getting the opposite of what others think you want, and, because my office, has no cameras." To many a pony, this would be taken oddly, or as a disadvantage, as she could easily be attacked by one of her patients. Yet to Glow, it was an advantage, as she would be the only one besides Spell that knew what was said between them. She could plot anything, even, escape. She leaned in even closer, holding her hooves together in absolute interest, a spark in her eyes, yet a frown on her lips "Stuck here forever? So you've noticed it too.?" As she said those last words, her voice changed almost entirely, here was a hint, a glimpse, at the real Doctor Glow, the one that was not only the only real pony-loving doctor in the facility, but a scared mare whom just wants to go home.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Spell Tome inched back a bit in her seat, kind of discomforted by Glow. She forgot what her first name was. Or did she ever learn it? She couldn't remember that either.

She looked around trying her best not to make eye contact with this mare. As friendly as she was, she was still a doctor at the Horse Asylum. Even if there were no cameras, she couldn't trust her. She started breathing heavily and panicking slightly from the thoughts of what she could, and might do.

"Why am I here, again? Why do we have an appointment? What is there to talk about?Why can't I just be alone in my cage. Oops, I mean, 'home.'"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Curtain leaned back, folding her forelegs, as her face went from hopeful to serious. "You, I, and every other pony in this building seems to constantly ask that question, why am I here? We have an appointment because I'm new and I need to get to know you. For talking, you can say anything you want to me, anything at all, I'm not going to ask you to say anything. And the same reason you can't be alone in your "cage" is the same reason most likely, that I can't be alone with my thoughts. They think we're mad. Now, I want you to know first off, that I'm not like the other doctors here. I do not practice their methods. I, primarily am a theater pony, and do not comprehend medical issues. However, I will try to assist you in graduation from this facility in whatever means possible." Curtain said, and she ment every word. She herself, though a doctor, had no recollection of her life before the Asylum, and, she had never once met another doctor for long enough to tell them her name before they injected her, and her world went black.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Spell Tome sighed and sulked in her chair. No matter what she said, she didn't believe that she could or would help her. Nor would she want it. She had no real reason to be stuck in an asylum. Ponies like Sea Salt and Gaffey should be in here. Not Spell. But you need to be "perfect," or you get sent here.

She picked herself up off the chair and went towards the door, keeping her hoof on the handle. She could have just walked out the door, but she was interested to see Curt's reaction. It would probably amuse her. While waiting for Doctor Glow to respond, she slowly moved the handle and started opening the door out, smirking a little as she did.

"I don't want the help of you, or any other doctor you claim not to be like. Hay, I'd rather break out. Be much quicker, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Curtain watched Spell open the door. As Spell spoke, a spark seemed to ignite in Curtain's eye. At first, she said nothing, only smiled slightly, and tilted her head slightly down and away from the door. Just as Spell crossed the thresh hold, Curtain said softly. "Me too... me too..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 am

Spell Tome heard Glow's lightly spoken words, and slowly stepped back in. She was quite shocked with her words, but it didn't stop her from sitting back down and asking more about it

"You wanna leave too? But, you're a doctor. Why would a doctor wanna leave?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Glow lifted her head slightly, her horn glowing as she glanced to the door and shut it, as not to be heard. Her voice matched herself, her true self, a scared young, adult mare.
"Something is wrong with this place Spell. No pony ever goes home. We doctors, we- we were asked to, payed to, make sure nopony gets well. Some of the doctors are even mad themselves, and I'm not even a real doctor! Look at my cutie mark, look at it! I'm an actress. You are not crazy, you don't belong here, but I've looked, I've looked a thousand times, there is no way out of here."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Spell Tome sat down and hung her head, looking at the floor. Her mane covered her face, so Curtain could not see her crying or any expressions she had. She lifted her mane a tad and showed the bruises on her neck. It look like she had been strangled with a rope.

"I tried to get out of here... It didn't work out too well..."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Curtain looked at the bruises and simply nodded. "I don't trust the other staff, something is going on, something bad." She stood softly, and magically unlocked the door. "We'd best rejoin the others soon, or somepony might start thinking us sane."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome   The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horse Asylum: Doc Glow and Spell Tome
Page 1 of 1