My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls

Go down 
+3
Wild Card
Maki Idol3a
Moonlemon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls Empty
PostSubject: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Guards watched as ponies were let out to go to lunch. It was interesting, watching so many different varied actions of them all. Some ran funny. Some hopped. Some flailed down the corridors screaming bloody-murder.

And then there was lunch. Some simply ate it, others gobbled it down like a last meal, and some just stared at it, as if it was poison. If it was cooked by certain chefs, it might as well be. Some food here was good, some you could barely choke down your gullet.

A guard grunted. It seemed like somepony was making a scene...
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Alina was sitting alone, As always she would go look for couples to make their love life miserable. Seeing the food she put half of it in her back and she ate the rest of it, She mumbled to herself "Why does nopony have a special somepony in this place anymore?!" Saying that she saw a couple she thought to herself 'I can finally make someone miserable!!!' she almost said it outloud.After she ate her lunch she trotted to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Spell tome sat at her lunch table with the usual slop and garbage they served in this place. This food didn't look fitting for a pig that lived in a dump for twenty seven years. She pushed her food away, refusing to eat because of it's horrid quality. And in fear that her stomach would literally explode if consumed.

Spell Tome looked at a few of the other "patients." Some didn't really deserve to be here. Others, well, they looked ten times crazier than her. She hated the asylum. She never got better. Probably because of the shoddy work they did. She could have ran this place better.

Eventually she noticed a somewhat familiar mare. Spell may have been new, but that mare had worked up quite a reputation for breaking ponies apart. After she remembered that, she tried to keep far away from her, because she still had a marefriend back home, and she didn't want to lose her when she got out
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Gaffey sat at a lunch table eyes a derp one staring at the roof the other the ground he than randomly started slamming his hooves in his food "Where is my cookie!!!" he than started nomming the plate and threw it at a random pony than started moon walking on the table. He than started sliding along the table like a penguin.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Trotting and trotting Alina found no ponies hearts to brake,She then looked at the 'NEW PATIENTS' board and saw a mare and colt's name 'Spell Tome' and 'Gaffey' She heard of the name Gaffey but not of Spell Tome. She shouted to the mare she saw who was Spell Tome "Hey! Spell come over here!" Shouting she noticed one of the guards heard her.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm

INTERJECTION

The guards were almost ready to pounce on Gaffey. He was causing quite a hub-bub. But before they did, a Miss Hatchet, Chipped Hatchet, to be specific, twin to Chopped Hatchet, made her way to Gaffey. This was what the Hatchets were supposed to do. Stop from ponies disrupting things too much. This one was being completely ridiculous, which meant fun for her. She smiled at him. The mare pulled at his fore-arm gently, before tugging his face next her mouth. "Hello Gaffey... Why are you acting this way, hmm...?" She whispered. "You're new here, so I understand if you don't know all the rules, but you can't do that. Would you like rent one of the plush rooms, all alone excepting white walls, hooves tied and gagged...?" She hissed menacingly. She didn't care if the insane stallion understood her. Ever since she started working here, she loved being cruel. She backed away from the stallion.

"Can I have a doctor here? Somepony?" The mare called. She stared at the other two ponies in the area, both mares. It was Spell Tome and Aline, right? They were crazy and horrible too. This couldn't be left undealt with. "I think these three need a session!"

(There will be interjections only when something happens that would realistically gain the attention of the workers or for a random plot boost. *laughs evilly*)
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Doctor Glow had been writing out several reports just as the knock came on her door.
"Doctor Glow?" The guard had said, his voice as gruff as usual.
"Gaffey?" She asked, a roll already crossing her eyes.
"Yes mam' in the Cafe' Mam'" The guard responded, then shut the door.
Slowly, sighing, she stood, her arsenal of distractions tucked into her saddlebag, and walked into the cafeteria. She could hear everyone shouting before she even opened the door. Her white coat had caused a few ponies to quiet. The Hatchets backed away from each patient, all expecting her to aid all of them, to detain them, torture them, something, cruel. Instead, she had done the opposite. Doctor Curtain Glow walked steadily over to each of the poor mares and handed them a flower and a lolly. Then she turned to attend to Gaffey. Placing her hoof on his back, she held him in place, and gave him a cookie, and asked him to accompany her for a walk to release his energy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Spell Tome watched as another crazy pony known as Gaffey started acting wild. She sighed, almost facehoofing at him. He wasn't even doing the penguin slide right. That will cause a lot of things to go wrong. Penguins across the world might get offended and attack. Or the Hatchets will come and torture them.

And what do you know? They did. They thought their kinds of treatments were solving problems. Not a single bucking one. You can't beat the crazy out of somepony. Spell could probably solve her problems by herself, or at least do a better job than them. She was a bit startled when they said they required another session. Her anxiety kicked in and she hid under the table, hoping they wouldn't drag her off.

While she was hiding, one of the kinder doctors came and gave her a flower and a lollipop. They weren't perfect, but they were better than what would have come. She put her paranoia aside for a second and licked on the lolli. She felt a bit safer now, and even gave Doctor Glow a hug.

She really liked Doctor Glow. She was one of the only ponies who didn't torture her day and night for having a couple complications. She sat back down and started at her food. Still angry at how horribly they prepared it.

"Do you ponies have a newborn foal preparing this? This food isn't even fit to wipe my flank with. Do you know what will happen if you continue to serve this kind of muck? Riots. Riots and invasions everywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh, you are fantastic at this, Erika. 

The deranged unicorn grinned sadistically as she examined her plate with interest. Finally, she discreetly shoved the food off the plate and into the tray before dropping the ceramic plate on the ground.

The sound of it shattering rang around the room, diverting all attention to her.

"Oh, I'm so terribly sorry!" she said with as much fake innocence as possible. "I'll get that cleaned up right away!"

She picked up the shards with her hooves. Her horn had been put in what was essentially a magical straitjacket, preventing her magic flow, but she had never really needed her magic. Discreetly, she slipped a rather sharp shard into the fabric while she bent over.

"You really need to rethink your materials," she murmured to herself. "Almost anything can be turned into a weapon when you're desperate for blood."

She waited for somepony to scold her, as they always do. She waited for somepony to take her away, as usual. Then, when they were alone, she could satisfy her bloodlust. Well, for now.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Sea Salt stumbled around to lunch. he sat down, and looked pointlessley at the food before him. Without traveling, there was no point in life.

He looked up, to see a doctor he had never seen before, handing out lollipops.

Could it be?

Trademark Sea brown and gold mane and blue eyes.... could it be? Why, of course it could! He immediatley knew it was one of his sibling, Sea Wish!

"Sea! SEA! SEAAA!!!! I'msogladIfoundyouohmyweneedtogetoutofhereSea,weneedto.TheythinkI'mcrazybutI'mnotcrazy,yasee?I'mperfectlyfine!!" He said, running up to the mare he thought was one of his many sisters.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm

POSTING ORDER

Okay! This thread is now closed to new characters! (meaning the ones in it now are the only ones that will be in this thread, since we don't want it to be too wonky) So this is the posting order!

Alina The Match-Breaker! (Lisa)

Spell Tome The Uber-Suspicious Wreck! (Asha)

Gaffey The Random and Senseless! (Gaffey)

Doctor Glow the Sympathetic! (Candle)

Erika the Deranged Sadist! (Rosella)

And Sea Salt the Hyper-Bewildered! (Sunny)

Aaaaand repeat!

Thank you an have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 am

Alina saw to much trouble for her own cause, She sliped out of the cafeteria with her satchel (Yes it is a boy purse) full of food.

Trotting out of the cafeteria she heard that maybe the troublesome Erika has broken ANOTHER plate again."Erika why do you need to destroy everything?" she said in a quiet tone.

Going to her so called 'room' she stoped at the hall for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Spell Tome looked around at all the crazy ponies. A lot of them were getting wild. Being crazy isn't an excuse for that. She then trotted towards her room. Or anywhere other than where she currently was. Then she stopped and looked at Alina. She had called her earlier. She might as well see what was up.

"Hey Alina. What was it you wanted me for earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Gaffey looked around at his surroundings eye's still a derp than laughed "You waffles are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy" he than flipped a random table took the cookie glow offered him sat on a table that had not been tossed over and silently nommed the cookie.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 am

"Sea! Sea!"
Doctor Curtain glow turned at the shouting, to see a lute-legged stallion very similar in appearance to her running in her direction. He rambled on, yet she caught a few words, "glad I found" and "need to get out". He also had called her by the name of Sea. Confused, she backed away, was he a patient or a doctor? Patient, obviously, she had met every doctor. She smiled and took a deep breath, and attempted to introduce herself, it was a sad thing he was a loon, to Curtain, he seemed very comical, with his accent, sea stroked mane, and odd lute for a leg.
"Hello, I'm afraid we haven't met, I'm Doctor Curtain Glow. I'm primarily in care of Gaffey, the Stallion over there, and *pauses, checking her clipboard for the new assignment she received that morning* Sea Salt, yet I can assist anyone as much as they please."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Sea Salt looked a bit confused at his sister, and shrugged it off. She was probably still "in character" so that she wouldn't be noticed as an outsider.

"It's okay Sea," he whispered, "it's okay, you don't need to act like a doctor now. We're going to get out...you're going to get me out!"

"DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE!!! I'M OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!" He yelled to the cafeteria, half stumbling half running toward what he hallucinated as the exit, dragging his sister along with him.

Last edited by Sunny on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 pm

INTERJECTION

A pale pink mare with a long blonde mane, wearing a just off-white work-dress, made her way towards Sea Salt. Even though she wore no name tag or card of what she worked as, you could clearly see what she was. By her face. It was up and tight in a much too chipper grin. She was, in fact, a Smiler.

She put a gentle hoof on Sea Salt's arm. "Hey, calm down, little one..." She spoke softly, as if the stallion was a foal. "Careful with your language, mister. And why would you want to leave? This place is so FUN! Right...? Hmm? Come on, I'll get you a glass of milk with some cookies. You'd like that. And all the rest of you can have some too!" She said excitingly, gesturing to all the other ponies. "Even you, Gaffey! And you, Spell, even though you're a big grumpy-wumpkins! And you, Erika, you can have some too! But you have to pick up those pieces of glass, okay? And try to be more careful next time! We don't want somepony getting hurt, right? And Alina, don't go off all alone! You could get lost! We're supposed to be having FUN!"

She smiled. Then she looked to Glow, brow furrowing. "You can't have cookies. You're a doctor. It would be inappropriate and rude. Haven't you grown out of it yet?" You're a grown mare! She said with a small wisp of annoyance, barely showing through her happy face. All of her sentence curved higher in tone at the ends. She then returned to smiling fiercely at the patients, arms out-stretched.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:19 am

(I'll just wait for the next rotation. No sweat.)

Last edited by Rosella on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 am

(Ohmygosh I skipped someone, I'm soo sorry! Here, I'll delete my post >.<))
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:46 pm

(please skip me in this rotation)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Spell Tome shrugged at Alina. She didn't answer her question, and she didn't feel like pressing on. So she decided to trot off, and then a Smiler came. Oh how she hated them. They acted like this place was perfect, when really just the smell of it was awful. Seriously, they needed some air freshener or something.

"No thank you, Smiler. I don't want your Celestia awful cookies. I'll just go back to my cell, thanks."

Spell then trotted towards her "room." She really disliked being around that crowd. Two of them were overly crazy, one seemed like a murderer, one was flat out annoying, and another broke hearts for a living. Doctor Glow was okay, though
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Gaffey looked over to the smiler and twitched "Not just a cookie but.....cookies?! thats a extra ies!!!!" he than started running around screaming "COOOOOOKIESSSSS!!!!!" and flipped another random table.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Watching as the patients walked, ran, flew and galloped to receive their sweet, Doctor Candle Glow checked her list of patients. Today, she was assigned additional patients as she, whom had only just recently arrived at the Aslum (as she thought) needed more work to do. This, she enjoyed, for though the Smilers scared some of the patients, every minute Doctor Glow spent with a patient meant one less she had to stare at those plastic smiles. When she got home, she was positive that the smiles would never fade from her mind.
SHe smiled, a joking smile, one that was warm, but still joking, still fake.
Most of her patients were in here.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Erika stared at the Smiler in disbelief. That was just purely offensive, and her pride was the last thing she had. She was twenty-one! Last time she checked, that was plenty adult. She was most certainly a grown mare, and there if was one thing she hated more than no bloodshed, it was being treated like a foal.

Nopony else seemed to react, except for Spell Tome, and she realized that they were all just loons. She didn't belong here with them. She never had.

The ceramic shards all retrieved, Erika threw them into a trashcan, ignoring the cookie. Idiots. It was no way to treat a former guard, no matter how unstable she might seem, and one thing was for sure: somepony was going to die tonight, and she was going to be very careful to hide the fact that she was the murderer.

It had worked well in the past. No one really cared if a Smiler went missing, and she guessed the Doctors were here because they were avoiding being admitted into the Asylum themselves, so there weren't tabs being kept on them. Janitors were easy targets, too, but she wanted someone meaningful to her...

Her eyes found the condescending Smiler again, and a sinister plot formed in her head. If she didn't see blood soon, she was going to stop seeing better judgement and just murder the first pony she could meet.

"Miss Smiler?" she asked. "I'm not really hungry... I'm actually feeling a little sick. The medicine might be a bit too much. Could you help me, please?"

In truth, all of the pills had been hidden either inside her mattress or tossed out of the barred window. She hadn't been put on surveillance yet, so good was her acting skills. She waited for the bait to be taken. Somepony had to help her, and if it wasn't the Smiler, she could settle for her another day.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

INTERJECTION

The Smiler took ahold of Spell Tome's arm, stopping the filly. "Spell-y, you know what Miss Hatchet said. You have to stay with Doctor Glow today! Won't that be fun?"

The grinning mare then tried to calm Gaffey, giving him plenty of cookies to make him sit and eat, if it worked out right.

But then, the Smiler lessened her smile at Erika's comment, her brow furrowing slightly. It was a strange look, but one you got used to after just a few days here. "Oh, dear! We must go! I have some tranquilizer in a room not far from here! But we shouldn't go alone... that wouldn't be fun!" She exclaimed. She scanned the ponies that still resided in the lunch-room. "Ah, you, Sea Salt! If you're done being naughty, do you want to come with me and Erika? It'll be fun!" She repeated, holding out a pink hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next