My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls

Go down 
+3
Wild Card
Maki Idol3a
Moonlemon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 am

(Since it's been forever since Rosey or Lisa posted, I'll do it)

Spell Tome's hoof was taken by the dreaded Smiler she encountered. She pulled away, hating to be touched by any of these reject Asylum workers. Spell sighed, and trotted over to Doctor Glow. She hated following the orders of the doctors around here, but for Candle, she can make an exception.

"So, I guess I'm with you today."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 pm

"I don't sit i never sit!!!!" runs around screaming bloody muder "The penguin stoles my precious!!!" he than jumped up and down and ran into a wall. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Curtain's mind traveled backwards slightly, to Sea Salt's exclamation of her being his sister. She primarily took it as madness, as she was not. Yet she noted something about him which made her wonder, was this pony truly mad? Flashing back to presently, she glanced at her list, then at Spell, whom seemed calm for the usual insanity Curtain was used to. Calming herself, she turned to Spell and motioned down the open hallway towards her new office, which was originally not her own, and more of a broom closet, as she was hired only as an assistant, before the doctor whom she had taken place of went mad, and they themselves had become a patient at the Asylum. "All's good then! I cannot wait to begin, wouldst thou wish to travel to mine office? I have a kettle on, if you would like a cuppa tea." Curtain said, smiling a genuine smile, snickering at her own use of the old tongue, despite the misunderstand most had with it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Erika's smile faltered, but seeing as the pony dubbed "Sea Salt" wasn't paying attention, she turned towards the Smiler and nodded.

"Okay. I have a few questions to ask you, though, while we walk." She blinked innocently, her teeth-baring smile shifting back into a normal grin. "After all, your job must be exhausting. Being so chipper all the time? Where do you get all the energy? Happiness is tiring, dear. Take it from me; I know. I'm a curious mare, Miss."

She scratched at the cloth on her horn, internally grimacing at the way the tough material rubbed her horn raw.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Sea Salt watched his sister leave with another inmate...inmate.

He calmed down, and took the Smilers hand. There was no escape. There is no sister. He's stuck.

He hadn't the faintest clue where they were going, or who this other mare was. It didn't really matter. It didn't change a thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls   The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horse Asylum: Bleached Walls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2