My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Poet named Fugue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CyclonethePegasi

The Poet named Fugue Empty
PostSubject: The Poet named Fugue   The Poet named Fugue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:33 am

http://hovertherabbit.deviantart.com/art/Fugue-Alternate-My-Little-Pony-OC-407304615

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Green and orange
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: purple
Body: green with light gray muzzle
Cutie Mark: scroll with two stars
Personality: Fugue is a very creative pony, who always tries to view the world as inspiration for his next story or piece of poetry. He can be a bit of a show-off, but in truth he means no real harm. He does, however, have a weakness for cute mares. He always tries to be as romantic as possible to mares he likes, and can view even the tiniest of events as inspiration to a story or piece of poetry.
Likes: cute mares, cakes, mushroom soup, love songs, poetry, stories
Dislikes: bullies, spiders, scorpions, and wolves
History:
Fugue comes from a far away city near the ocean, which was famous for musicians and composers. However, Fugue wasn't one of those-he was a writer, considered a joke in the town. One day, he was bullied repeatedly and beaten up by classmates. His father, considering the colt a coward, abandoned him, leaving him to live with his aunt. Unfortunately, his aunt died of a plague, which made him homeless...until he heard of Ponyville. Now he is entering Ponyville in order to get inspiration to make a new story.

Fugue got his Cutie Mark, a scroll, after he made his first story, "A Thousand Forms of Love", which was based off of an ancient scroll that told of the connection between magic and love. However, his father disapproved of this, and actually insulted little Fugue for the Cutie Mark.

Again, Fugue's father is a cruel pony; he constantly insulted and made the colt feel bad, but now, Fugue pretends that his father doesn't even exist. As for his mother...she died during childbirth, so he has no memory of her-and his father has forbidden him from finding out who she was.

RP segment Example:
It was a day in Ponyville where a powerful storm prevented fun outside. Inside the library, reading a variety of books, was Fugue, so focused on the stories that he didn't see the librarian, a pegasi mare, coming towards him.
"Everything okay, Fugue?" she asked.
Fugue closed the book, and looked at her.
"My dear, I am sitting in a giant building of a library, surrounded by a staggering variety of books, nice and warm while that voracious storm outside is trying to tear Equestria asunder. Yes, I am fine."
The librarian looked at him blankly. "Could've just said that last sentence..."

Not much, but I hope it's good enough (P.S. that image is from my deviantart account)

Acceptance

EDIT: is this better?

Last edited by CyclonethePegasi on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hovertherabbit.deviantart.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Poet named Fugue   The Poet named Fugue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 am

The app is a bit bare, but it's okay except for a couple things.

-The personality should be a paragraph explaining him, not just a couple words

-The mention of canon characters isn't allowed, so Twilight cannot be in the RP Segment, sorry.

-Not that necessary, but you could add some more details to the history.
Back to top Go down
CyclonethePegasi

PostSubject: Re: The Poet named Fugue   The Poet named Fugue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 am

Okay I edited him a bit...is it better?
Back to top Go down
http://hovertherabbit.deviantart.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Poet named Fugue   The Poet named Fugue I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:49 pm

I think this is good enough.

AAAAAAAAPPPPPPRRRROOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poet named Fugue   The Poet named Fugue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poet named Fugue
Page 1 of 1