My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously] Empty
PostSubject: Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously]   Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 pm

WIP
Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously] Cloudysmall
Species:Unicorn
Mane:White and fluffy, curls like a cloud
Tail:White and fluffy too, somewhat longer, curls like a long thin cloud.
Eyes:completely grey-ish white
Body:Large, taller then most ponies, well built.
Cutie Mark:A Cloud with a magic sparkle in it and then a few more magic sparkles around it.
Age (Baby,adult):Adult.

Personality: He a very cheery fellow, a bit of a tease now and then, but otherwise kind and honest. He easily feels like he owes somepony, and will keep helping that pony unless he's unable too. while ready to help anypony, he obviously has a order in whom he helps first.
Using his special ability, he likes to trick other ponies into thinking he's an alicorn, using his magic to give himself wings. he will always tell the other the truth though.
Despite liking to fly and giving himself wings, in fear for being a showoff, he makes sure to only have wings half, or less, of his time.
He'll use them to impose, trick other ponies or to descend from/ascend too cloudsdale

Likes:Good friends, Magic, Flying, Researching, Weather, repaying favors/helping people and a good prank.
Dislikes: things which cost much effort, unintellectual ponies, greed and misusing other ponies.

History: Born as a high-class pony in manehattan, he tackled life with a laid back approach and didn't pay much attention to things like school.
Later on, this would prove a problem as he started having difficulty getting accepted into classes, not passing most entrance exams he got.
In despair and with his parents mad at him for his stupidity, he visited one of the lower down schools, hoping too pass those entrance exams.
Before he joined that school he met an earth pony which helped him catch up on all the knowledge he missed. Somehow that pony had been able to teach him knowledge that was equal to that of the higher schools. with this pony's help, he got back into the higher school. he and that pony decided to meet everyday after school, and discuss what they had learned. the earth pony helped him a buckload with his magic classes, until eventually, he had become much smarter then the earthpony, easily arising to top student of his magic class. not much longer, he discovered his cutie mark, when casting a spell which would give him wings. he could easily cast it on himself without too much effort and had thereby earned the cutie mark of weather and sky related magic.
Ever since he met the brown earth pony, he had made his parents proud and changed into a kind high-class pony, looking down a little bit on the lower classes, but because of his friend, he had an undeniable love for the middle-class ponies.

He eventually transferred to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, leaving the earth pony he had done so much with to finish his studies in manehattan.
After finishing his own studies in Canterlot, he moved to cloudsdale, using his outstanding magic to air related things to create a home which he could walk on and sleep in without magical wings or a cloud-walking spell.
He has recently continued his friendship with the earth pony as penpals, sending the earth pony the bits he needed to help him through his jobless life.
He himself had gotten a job as Researcher of more efficient and easier ways to manage weather.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

"What're you looking at?" Said the bully ... was approaching.
when he had approached the colt which was bullying the small filly, he looked sternly at him.
"Do you not have better things to do, then attack the innocent?"
"what's it to you, you dumb stuck up ninny?"
He had frowned at the insult, using magic to grant him large wings, spreading them wide and intimidatingly towering over the colt.
"Such filth doesn't belong near innocence! make your leave at ONCE." He demanded with his most overwhelming voice, using his wing to secretly hint the filly to run.
"And what if i don't? what are you going to do, make me sneeze!?"
"in that case" Pulling his wings back in and using magic to dispell them "i'd have to tell you you'd be wasting your time. the filly has run." He grinned as the colt turned around, turning around himself to kick him, making the colt fall flat on his face, peacefully making his wings appear again with his magic to fly away.
Back to top Go down

Yet to be named pony [WIP, obviously]
Page 1 of 1