My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station

Go down 
+3
Bediepew
Callilian
Candle_Glow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Nikki Hooves ~ First Year

The filly wasn't really that surprised. If she had been the Sorting Hat, she probably would have put Vas in Slytherin as well. He was just that kind of pony: sly and clever.

However, the knowledge just made her heart sink a little. Now, either she had to be in Slytherin, or she'd be apart from one of her friends, separated by House obligation and the old rivalries that existed among each and everyone of the 'families.'

Maybe her mother would have some advice for her.

Nikki followed Vas's gaze out the window, and her worries suddenly didn't seem so significant. The great spires of the grand castle started to appear behind the hills, and it took her breath away.

"Look," she said. "There it is."
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 am

Shadow Jet having woken up a little while back turns and looks out the window at the castle and think 'This may not be such a bad year'
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 pm

(Y'all should've skipped me- I've been off for studying >_< )

Sandy gave Vast a look, and said:

"Ya didn't really need to clarify that- I really don't care much about houses. After all, we're all ponies, and we're getting along fine before we've been sorted. If anything, it might be a good thing- if other ponies see us they'll think 'Hey! It's okay to be friends with other houses.' Don't get down about being being Slytherin- houses don't bother me."

He looked at the castle from his seat, fidgeting with excitement. He pointed with his hoof, grinning like a maniac, excited and electrified at the thought of learning proper magic.

Meanwhile....

Pale snored loudly, dreaming intensely. He was in the corridor filled entirely with mares his age, all laughing at him while they kicked him in and yelled at him in his brother's voice. To be honest, he didn't really even get bothered by this dream. It was almost amusing to see the insecurities and fears he'd conquered.

Awakening, Pale stood up and stretched. The castle was in view, so he made his way to the front carriage, stopping by one door to see the filly he'd met earlier listening into a door.

"Are you alright there? You can go wherever you like- there's no restriction."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Vas quietly let out air. This year was much less... segregated than last year. This was a good thing. Overall he wasn't dreading school THAT much, just the hours he would be forced to spend in his own dorm. He reminded himself of his well thought out plans and contingencies to deal with the numerous thugs and ruffians of Slytherin house. His magic was all well and good, but illusions can't stop a hoof to your face.

"I don't think you two would worry about Slytherin anyway. You won't..." He paused. "...its Highly unlikely that you would be in the Snake House anyway." Probably for the best.

Something caught the corner of his eyes, causing Vas to look over to the door. Sitting there was a foal. Fragments and flashes whisped into his mind and the suserration of conversations and fire. So much fire. She did not like Fire. She was cold very often and did not like to be called her real name. "Snoop Dragmoon?" He muttered to himself as he squinted at the foal, who couldn't be that much younger than him. "Smack Dregin?" Something like that, most likely.

Vassago grinned, waved, and returned his attention to the castle. No doubt he would seek out this Squack Drumman some later time. She seemed broken, and Vas liked broken things.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Misfit continued listening. Houses? Why did it matter? Couldn't they all be friends? It's not like they'll be really separated, right? Wait, what was wrong with Slytherian? Slytherian was so cool! Well, they all were, like Ravenclaw's wisdom and Gryffindor's bravery and Huff.epuff's patience, but Slytherian's sleek cleverness and quick power was, to put in a foal's words, pretty dang awesome. But she'd love any house. She just was glad for being in Hogwarts. In fact, she felt lucky just by having warm shelter and a belly full of food, much less magic education from a famous school.

One of the ponies from the inside of the room caught her eye, and at first, she wanted to hide, but he didn't seem to be alerting the others. For a few moments, he gazed at her with such intensity she was almost startled, but pressed back with a long curious look of her own. For a second, it seemed like something had flickered, but it was probably just a tree wishing past the train window behind the colt. He grinned and waved, and Misfit gingerly waved back, an odd smile on her own face.

Suddenly, another pony spoke to her. The filly jumped, pulling herself away from the window. She should've known better than to let somepony sneak up on her. She had spent years living on edge, and it was no time to let her instincts grow lazy. Ah, it was that Mister Prefect stallion! Misfit moved a bit away from the door, rubbing the back of her neck. "O-oh. Yes, I know. I was just a little... W-well, never mind that! I should be getting back to my room.... Cart.... Thingy. So, thank you Mister Prefect, and sorry for causing you trouble!" She then skittered back to her room-cart-thingy before the Prefect could say much else, quickly shutting the door, and breathing heavily. The filly then gazed out the window, taking in the breath-taking view of the castle. "Hogwarts." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Pillow unfurled as she heard the ecstatic cries of ponies in nearby train cabins. She yawned softly, looking at the castle with her big yellow eyes.
I hope somepony here, doesn't reject me.
She barely knew the foals in the cabin with her, but she wanted nothing more, than to be their friend, but she knew, that hardly ever happened.

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Nikki Hooves ~ First Year

The train rattled into the station, resting with a sigh as the brakes released and the doors opened. Nikki grinned, looking at her companions with a fire blazing in her eyes.

"We're here!" she said in a hushed voice, as if announcing it would make her wake up from such a fantastic dream. "I can almost taste the lake water! Uh, I mean, cupcakes!"

She giggled before looking up to see an older student standing in the doorway, looking after a filly in a hat who disappeared into another compartment. With a shock, she realized she hadn't yet donned her official school robes, and fell off the seat with a thump, entangled in black fabric. With a flash of light, she was hanging off the ceiling, slipping her hooves through the sleeves before she smiled down on her friends.

"Got it!" she announced proudly, landing back in her seat. Looking up at the prefect, she gave him her best innocent smile.

(Last rotation before the Great Hall and Sorting, use it wisely! Welcome back, Candle!)
Back to top Go down
Bediepew

Bediepew

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 am

Jet is wondering 'how long can I hold my breath underwater in the lake?' He starts thinking about that but slowly his mind moves back to racing again
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:18 pm

(Terribly sorry for the wait)

Sandy out on his school robes and hopped excitedly- he was going to Hogwarts! It would be brilliant! He'd go and learn magic and be a wizard and do all sorts of cool stuff! He also noticed Pillow had woken up.

"Hi! Great to see ya awake." He then turned to the rest of the group. "So, you guys ready to get going?"

Sandy could feel the pounding excitement in his chest, making him desperate to get going.

Out in the Hall....

Pale watched the Filly shoot away. He smiled a little- she reminded Pale of himself at that age, much quieter and far more shy. The magic learning had boosted his confidence though- he was doing fine now. Grinning, the purple stallion got off and waited at the platform as the pupils started to pour out.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 am

Vassago watched the little ragamuffin run into the prefect and then off down the passage and let his eyes linger after her.
"Trap Wagon?" He muttered again. No... not that either. He pursed his lips together and pondered where she would end up...
"Got it!" she announced proudly, landing back in her seat. Looking up at the prefect, she gave him her best innocent smile.

Vas yelped excitedly and clapped, grinning widely. "Bravo! Bravo!"
The energy generated by Sandy and Nikki was so infectious that it even drew Marshmallow Shrew out of her slumber.

He grabbed his only luggage, a black leather suitcase, "Ready and eager to go."

It was nice, having something to look forward to this year. Last year was great and all, but it was lonely. And filled with wedgies.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Misfit heard bustling from other carriages. Ah, they must be there. She hastily opened her worn-out bag, finding her robes inside. She only had one set. She knew you were supposed to have more, but she simply couldn't afford it. She had spent all of her saved-up money on supplies, and even then, she had to feed off of other pony's kindness and lowered prices to get a lot of it. Thank Faust she didn't have to get a wand though. Wands were fluffin' expensive. That was one thing she was thankful of by having a horn. Misfit quickly changed into her school outfit. She zipped up her bag, slung her big ol' lute over her shoulder(no way was she going anywhere without it), and waited for the sound of other students leaving.

While she waited, the actuality of what was happening hit her. She was going to Hogwarts. A place that would actually teach her to do magic. Right now, her horn was pretty much useless to her. She almost felt dizzy, and she grinned almost madly, so exhilarated by the moment that she didn't notice said horn growing hot from the emotion, flickering with a small flame as she bounced excitedly. By the time she noticed, her hat had caught on fire, and smoke was starting to settle in the room. The filly quickly put it out, used to the routine. Her hat had long since been enchanted with a 'nonflammable' potion, but it still had a black burn mark on the front, and would stay that way for a few hours.

Misfit reached up and took of the hat, stuffing it in her luggage. She didn't really need it anymore. She didn't have to hide her horn. She was free from all that now. As other ponies began to flood into the hallways and out the train, she opened her own door, and took her first step closer to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Pillow Dew's energy level slowly elevated as the evening set on. She could nearly feel her heart beating as she pulled on her black robes that almost disappeared on her velvety coat. She was more than excited to begin this new life, and possibly to learn to control her condition. She slid off her seat and grabbed her small back, balancing it on her back between her wings. As she stared at the castle with her bright yellow eyes, she gave only one thought, which she said out loud.
"Cewestwa, wet dis pwace howd somepony who wull be mah fweind."
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 pm

((Mind if I hopped in?))

Nothing.

No one was there. No one had asked her.

She was alone.

Pixel sighed, what had she expected? Being what these... ponies, considered a "Mudblood",  or whatever that was (as some colt had just snickered and said that while referring to her as they passed by her compartment.), why would she expect to have friends, what she considered odd was normal for these ponies, and vice versa for them her. She sighed and pulled out her sketchbook and one of her books on mythical creatures she recently bought at... at... Oh, what was that place called? Diagon Alley. Couldn't be a stranger name...

Pixel Flare figured that if she couldn't have anyone to share with, she wouldn't have to share at all. So, instead of sulking in the empty cabin, she spread her carry-ons across the seat. She began to absent-mindedly sketch out a picture of a hippogriff. She opened her now third bag of cauldron cakes(Those things were amazing, and she wondered why she hadn't heard of these before).

She looked around the empty compartment one last time before sighing and continuing to expertly sketch out the hippogriff...

She broke from her trance as she heard noises going on outside. They must be here! Her heart skipped a beat. So what if she was from a "muggle" family? It didn't mean she couldn't be excited!

She hastily put her robes on, sweeping and black, which looked kind of funny, as it seemed to blend in with her coat. And put her things in her bag, which she left after she heard the announcement to, well, leave them there.

She sheepishly walked out of her compartment to the bustling halls as a head-down-first-year student.

Last edited by EalainPheonixflame on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispell)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station   My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Hogwarts: Kings Cross Station
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3