My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snake caught in the talon's claw.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
talon

talon

Snake caught in the talon's claw. Empty
PostSubject: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Manehatten park, the lawyers and money it took for this park even to exist is unfathomable to thought if you read the process of making this be here. Ponies pretested, countless lawsuits and even a few hoof fights. Talon wished she had been to those. Bet they were a fine battle of hoof and hoof.

She sat behind a beach laying in the grass with her hat covering her face. Most with a suit this nice would be afraid they would get their suit dirty. Talon could honestly care less about something dumb like that. Magic and money could fix anything that happens, even if it was ruined. It gave her a great reason to go hustle herself a new one. The park had cobblestone sidewalks for ponies to down and a pair of benches every hundred feet or so. Talon thought the benches were unconformable and kinda dumb. The only one's who are gonna use them are old ponies who need breaks, couple making out for the world to see and hobos.

The cloud were making her pretty anger with there moving around, she never knew when the sun was gonna wake her up from her nice dream. She hid behind the beach to hid herself from the sun and her hat seem to do the job pretty well. She was off in dreamland without a care in the world. Well, that was completely true. She had no plan for her life, she had hardly any bits left and she hadn't beat someone up in while. She needed to go get some dumb job and maybe beat some of those dumb fight club ponies. She chuckles remembering the one colt's face as he tried to climb up the cage to escape. "What a weakling. Maybe someone strong will come along." She dropped the hat over her face as she remembered MaryRose gave her this hat as a gift. She felt a shot of painful emotions flood over her. She slammed her hoof on the ground to command the emotions to get back in the bottle. She settled down and started to snore loudly as she slept behind the bench.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Renaultar was on his usual patrol. This part though was one of his favorites. Usually, nothing bad ever came from the park, and it was nice to enjoy the open spaces and fresher air.

Clad in his armor, the guardpony casually walked through the park, hardly giving much notice to anyone around him. Hardly anypony was ever one to worry about in the park.

As he passed a parkbench, he faintly heard snorring. It was a sound he had attributed negatively to benches when he heard it. Technically, no one is allowed to sleep on the benches. That rule applied after hours usually, and this pony was not on it. Still, i was his civic duty to check on them. Perhaps even remind them of the rule in the event they slept for too long.

He approached the pony hesitantly, looking at her funny attire with his one good eye. Waking up a pony was not something he ever felt comfortable with. It was just awkward to him.

"Erhm. Hello? Are you awake?" He said gently. Last thing he wanted to do was startle them awake to find a guardpony staring at them. Usually that led to bad results.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Now there are a lot things a that Talon hates, but the one that takes the cake would be waking her up from a nap. A cloud floats over us, making the eyes adjust strangely for a moment. When the eyes register at the light right you see a hat fall back on the filly's face. She had a blood lust look in her eyes. Her eyes a light blue, perhaps pretty if they weren't filled with anger and bitterness. "Tell me ShiningArmor, whats your suit size? How tall you stand about? I'll need to tell the Mortuary so they can get a coffin to fit you." She stands up and cracks her neck, letting her hair fall around her face before placing her hat on her head just right.

"Shame too, your not to bad looking either." She said with a smirk before doing some stretches. "I see you as the type to have one foal, bet you would want a colt huh? One to take up the guard tradition. Sorry to tell you, he gonna grow up to be artist daddy. You tried to hard to make him a colt's colt. Now he is banging a colt named GoodTimes in a bar bathroom." She cracks a few places in her back before beaning like a cat. "Oooooohhh, that's the spot, rightttttt thereeee." She stands up with a smirk before she tips her head and says, "What name should I write on your grave?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Renaultar, for this whole ordeal, simply scooted away a few steps, mouth open in awe at the very heavy reaction. Despite her angry attitude, he did think she was rather pretty. It was his nature to admire a mare anyhow.

A few moments of silence went by before he registered that it was his turn to speak. Carefully, he smiled a little, then did what he hoped to avoid. A short snort and crack of laughter escaped him before he regained his composure...barely.

He had no idea what to say. His original purpose waking her was lost to him. But of all the things she said, he replied with what came to mind with the highest priority.

"Actually I'm still single....Uh...What's your name?" The fact that this mare was showing all signs of a fight was completely overruled by the fact that it was a pretty mare. Oh how disappointed his academy trainers would be in him.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Talon stopped bouncing around getting ready for the fight and set her hoof down for a moment. She turned around for a moment and seem to be having some debate with her self along the lines of to beat? or not to beat? The cloud moved away making the sun shine down on us and made everything seem a little nicer looking. She turned around with a smirk as she walked right up to you. Nose to nose with a fierce eyes like a wild animal.

She held your gaze for moment before she backed away with a smile. "What sort of guard are you? Can't even give your own name first huh? Don't you get how a fight works? I give my great opening, but I did forget my name..so I'll let you off this once. My name is Talon Nor. The Counter. And let me tell you something right now, I don't care how easy you are on the eyes. If you aren't good at throwing your hoof you should just surrender now." When that colt said those word to her she had a mix of emotions, she wouldn't show it to anybody on the street. She had a handle on how she wanted ponies to see her. When that colt said: "Actually I'm still single....Uh...What's your name?".

She almost rolled over laughing it it weren't for that feeling when the opposite sex takes some sort of interest in you, also that blood lust and half tried feeling got sucked in that storm of feelings as the fact he asked her name dawned on her. Had she really been so uncool as to forget to tell the colt she was gonna waste her name? She should beat herself up for that one.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Renaultar was astounded that for once his stupid thought process had actually managed to diffuse a situation for once. He was practically beaming now that this formerly hostile mare was now laughing.

Moments like these.... He sighed happily.

He quickly jerked his attention back to replying. "Oh, sorry. I'm a bit stumbly on the words sometimes. I'm Deputy Renaultar Shielder...But you can just call me Renny. Its not such a mouthful then. And what kind of guard am I? Well...I guess you can say I'm just one of the nice ones." He shrugged nervously.

While he found her cute, she seemed a bit...odd. Odd ponies had a potential to do random things, and this pony had already shown she was capable of violence.

Wow Renny, you always pick up the most interesting mares don't you? What's next? A murderous maid?....Wait...
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Talon had a smirk as she thought about how dumb a name he had. "Your name is awful, bet you couldn't get any job, but being a guard huh? Shielder, that's awful, but Renaultar takes the cake here. Also hard to spell, bet you couldn't spell your own name till you were ten huh?" She gave herself a second to take a breath and slide her hoof down her face. "On your grave stone I am going to just write Renny Shield. I was planning to put smashed shield, but that's just mean. Also don't you know that filly's don't like nice colt's till were older? Moody colt's with problems and death end dreams are what we want. Your all responsible and handsome. You like the prince charming ready to be left at the ball!" She got in fighting stance.

"Tell you what Renny, you are a "nice colt" I'll give you a chance to surrender and say you wouldn't of won this fight. If you do I'll take you to dinner, but if you be a colt and get your flank beaten." She smirks as takes off her hat and messes up her hair. "I'll be nice to you and I'll buy you some ice. Then will still get some food." She grinds her hoof in the ground before going on. "And, if by some chance you win the fight... I'll give you what every colt wants."

Nothing is funnier then setting terms for who she fights. It was also kinda fun having this fight for such fun rewards. Wonder how the colt is gonna take this kinda deal. She had smirk with those fierce eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Renaultar raised and eyebrow oddly at her display of aggression and words. He had spent a fair amount of his time on the streets being threatened by ponies and fighting ponies. He had no real love for fights, and there was no way he would fight this lovely mare. What came next was almost natural for him to say, given the choices.

"...Okay, you win. I surrender. Where would you like to eat?" He said grinning and red in the face.

Winning a fight with her seemed to have its rewards...But he was far too much a gentlecolt to do that, even if she did think his name was rather a mess. Oh well, he had been called worse many many times.

"Prince Charming? That's the nicest thing a mare i just met has ever called me." Renny winked at her with his one eye. He was surprised he was being quick and slick rather than hesitant and shy like he sometimes got with mares. Maybe it was just the adrenaline that might have gotten to him when she initially wanted a fight.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm

"What a pushover!" She adjusts her hat on her head with smirk. "Well, at least you know your place." She walked up to him and turned to be facing the same direction as him and bumped him playfully. This colt was just a softy and he thought he was being the gentlecolt by not fighting her. He was gonna learn that not getting the nice deal would be a mistake. "So, what place you feel like going to Renny Whiteflag?"

She thought about his dumb fishing for comments about the prince charming thing. He must just love to be treated like a lesser pony, maybe something to do with his guard training. "Also what's this dumb bull about you thinking Prince Charming is a good thing? Did you ever hear the other stuff before and after said? Next time see the difference of in a insult and me saying something nice about you. Your not gonna get any of the latter by the way." With that she starts walking to forward, without a word. Fully expecting you to follow and reply to what she said or not. Frankly she could care less, she was hungry and wanted to get some grub.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Renny couldn't help but chuckle. Normally a pony with such a negative and foul mood would make him rather angry, but this mare was making him outright laugh. There was just something fun about it.

"Wherever you would like to go Miss Victorious. We can always fight later. And like i said, one of the nicest things a random mare has had to say to me. Most ponies i run into are not happy to see me. If it really bothers you, I can pay for your meal to make it up to you."

He blushed at her bump from earlier. This pony was all over the place. Part of him was waving caution, the other wanted to make an adventure of it. In the end it was no contest and he followed along side her. He knew he was technically 'on the job' but patrols were so slow and so long as he was ready to respond to an actual emergency he would be fine stopping for some food.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Pay for my meal? Look, I don't know what colt's think this chivalry bull is. There are more fillies then Colt's in Equestria. I per average will make more money then you and I bet they pay the guard a fool's amount of salary. Your kinda making me sick with your snappy come backs, think your so damn clever." She squeezed in her mouth in a tad frustration as she wondered what she wanted to eat.

"Don't you think it's kinda bad for you to just walk off you watch to chase a filly you don't have a chance in the Moon with? Then again, it's gonna make some hungry foals pretty happy. Also some purse snatchers." She let out a half-chuckle as she started walking with a bit more style. "Hey Off-topic, could you pick somewhere to eat? Or am I gonna have to walk you around like a baby foal? Maybe I'll even have spoon feed you and burp you." She looks back with a angry look, like she feared she mite have to. In Talon's eyes this one was a weakling, but he mite not be. He was guard, so he had to know how to bust ponies faces in.

He either refused because he knew he couldn't win, or he did it because he is a nice colt, which is in a way looking down on Talon. She didn't know if she should throw a random punch and see if he blocks it. Or have him walk down the wrong alley with her and hopefully they get robbed. She thought of a couple other dumb plans before giving up.

One day, she was gonna fight him or maybe she could find someone who beat him and kick his flank. Proving she beat him and he couldn't of won. He had to label this colt. Can't date someone or even give her time to a weakling who seems to like to be pushed around like a chump. Then again it is nice to deal with someone who just rolls with how hardcore she is. She could almost imagine what MaryRose would do. She would re-tie my tie four times and tell me a bunch of dumb stuff. Then make my promise not to be mean to him or something dumb. But he didn't get his flank whooping, so he doesn't get nice Talon. I'm just gonna make fun or him and hurt his feelings till he leaves, or throws a punch. She smirked as they were walking out of the park into the food shops area.

Worry about fighting and colt later, food is in needing to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:37 am

Renaultar held his lips tight as long as he could, laughter ready to just burst out of him. This mare was something else. Her rough nature and wit just put a huge smile on his face. He was happy to let her run her mouth. All the while he just watched her, trying to keep himself from laughing.

Eventually it became too much for him and he roared out in laughter, hardly able to walk. It took him some time to regain himself from laughing like a hyena.

"Oh, so sorry. Hehehe. I haven't met someone as interesting at you, save my friend Blue." He chuckled a little more before quickly moving on.

"Let's go to the Blueberry Bar. It less than a block from here."
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:39 am

Talon turns to him like he was insane, did he honestly think she wouldn't hit him? "Laugh it up while you can tin face, I honestly should bend the sides of your armor so you can't get out of it. Imagine always having to wear armor? Rust and you would smell like the city. Colt sweat and..." Talon just shakes her head, before she thinks about it.

She ponders for a moment before saying out loud. "Blueberry bar huh? Fine." She keeps walking till she gets in the bar, pushing the door out of her way and looks inside. "What the?" She looks around and sees all the ponies look..nice. Not a mean look from the pony or a stare down. THe bartender wasn't sarcastic. The place was really clean. She turns around with a crazy look on here face. "This is a bar? There isn't anything, but weaklings in here!" One colt turned to look at Talon with a eyebrow up at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 am

Renaultar smiled and feigned worry. "Oh no. Ill never be able to get out of my armor. Never mind the fact that i like wearing it and you might never see me out of it, save when I'm home." Renny chuckled. He faintly thought about playing his piano, something he kept very private until recently when he played for a few friends. Despite his lack of confidence, they said he played far better than he expected. He wondered if it was worth mentioning in a conversation that he played.

He grimaced a little at her reaction to the bar. Despite her claim to not care where they went, it seemed this was not the right place. Renny began to feel his hesitancy start to creep up on him as his mind raced for ideas.

"Umm...Well...uh...There is the...Cutthroat bar in the...poor district...a few blocks away..." He said not so smoothly.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

"Do you just push who you are under a rug and be a doormat for others? Grow a pair or two and decide a damn place. I'm just mad I can't break anything in here." She huffed as she looked at you like you were the last of a dying race. "Cutthroat bar? They are all weaklings there. This place is fine you dummy." She goes and sits down at the table to the left of the stage where the pretty piano sat. Nopony had the mind or the skill to play it. She grabs a toothpick and sets it in her mouth and eyes up the place.

The place had about ten twenty others in it, all having light talks about dumb stuff like there jobs or how pretty their foals were. She had a mix jealousy and hatred as she looked at them. "Act like they have such a great life.." She whispered to herself, waiting for the bar tender to come out and give her a menu. The place If this place has a theme in would be dim lights and jazz colors. Everything was made of a rich light brown wood. The place was a little cold and the air was slate to the taste. She set her hat on the table and pulled out a comb and got her hair in the proper place. She hardly even batted a eye to see if Renny was even still there.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Renaultar shrugged at her harsh words. But he had to laugh again at calling everyone a dummy and weakling. He made sure they got a nice booth table that was away from too many prying eyes and ears.

Once in his seat he let out a relaxed sigh and took off his helmet. He shook his head to loosen his black mane, and now that his helmet was off, he looked more like a pirate with his now very obvious eye patch.

"You know, a lot of ponies are not weak. They just have strength in different things. Mental or Physical." He said before glancing at the piano.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 am

She looked him over for a second with a smirk. "Well, if it isn't a king of the pirates himself, why you never say you don't have two eyes? Also, ponies can have talent they want and be proud about it. They could be good at cooking, cleaning and anything really,but when your in alley being mugged or your friend needs back up. Cooking isn't gonna help." She was very pleased at the sight of his lack of eyes, that means at some point, he was in a bad fight or at the very least was in unbearable pain and lived through it. Renny here gained a few point with Talon. "Makes you seem more like you could possibly not be a such a soft heart. How you lose it? Don't give some bull you don't like telling others about it. Suck it up and cough up your story."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Renaultar decided to let go of the topic of strengths for now. He had a feeling they would be coming back to it sooner or later. For now, he looked over the menu, not giving her an answer right away.

"Well, I was checking down an alley way, when five of them jumped me. Cracked the skull of at least one of them before i was mobbed. The rest is a bit fuzzy on the memory. I woke up in a hospital a few days later, bludgeoned and stabbed all over. It was a bit rough you could say." He said flatly, not showing any particular emotion about it.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

Talon had hoped for a few more details, but he seem to at least till the important parts to her "Oh, that sounds like a good day! What I wouldn't give to be jumped in a alley way." She punches the air imgining one colt going down from her right and tripping the colt to the left. Then tackling the smallest one to break from the dog pile. She turns out fo her fighting fantasy with a solemn look. She looked like she was going to say something like sorry or something then istead this came out.
"Bet you learned from that fight huh? You practice your sensing? If you don't the punks are gonna abuse that sweet blind spot you have."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Renaultar was not so sure about the 'good day' part, nor her enthusiasm to be jumped in an alley way. Usually when mares get jumped in alleys, losing those fights meant more than just being beaten up. He had been first responder to a number of those incidents enough times to cringe at the thought.

"You learn something from everything." Renny said, refocusing back on the questions. "It takes a while to get used to, but i have been a lot better about my blind spot. Hearing has helped a lot. Its funny how much more you will pick up. And if anything, the usual riff raff i deal with is intimidated more if anything." He smiled at that. Some ponies really had looked at him differently, more often in ways that made his job easier.

"So...I have to ask. Why do you fight? Being strong is good, but to what end? Are you a wrestler by profession?" He hoped to maybe get some insight on what she does for a living.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Talon looked at him for a moment like she was in a far off world. Why did she fight? Is there answer that could be put into words? Could she in a mere sentence explain the feeling of hoof to skin and the cracking of another jaw? Could she explain the feeling of knowing this whole room of ponies stood attack her and she would win? Could she explain the rush of adrenaline that pumped through her veins as she she rubs her face after a good right hook? She was quiet for once in her life as she tried to piece some answer for Renny. She had never been asked that outside of combat. She always had a answer to some one she was going to beat up, but think about it and giving a answer that would make another respect is another.

"I fight because A: I am good at it and B: Because I like the feeling of fighting, it makes all my problems go away. In my life it makes more sense then anything else, like how someponies will play play music for hours to get there mind off stuff? It's kinda how I express myself I guess...." She stopped for a moment as she shakes her head, like she wasn't happy about how she explained. "Nah.... I'll have to get back to on that one." She decided to just move on and say, "I'm gonna apply for a assistant job for a private detective and I applied for a job as mover. Though somepony with wings will beat me out I bet. For now I make money right now fighting in fight clubs. Bet on myself and stuff. On day I wanna open a fighting school or be the strongest."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Renaultar was a little surprised to see her get so thoughtful for a moment. She had a lot more depth to her than he thought. This only interested him more.

"I think i understand. I usually don't like to get into a fight not of my choosing, but there is a good feeling when you win. I get small victories throughout my day. Some physical, some verbal. But i think where i get it the most lately is at home on my piano." He paused after saying that, being rather shy when it came to his home hobbies. He quickly put on a smile and moved on.

"I got my cutie mark from a fight. I defended a filly that was being teased in school. They totally beat the crap out of me, but i still feel like i won. Then i got my shield and heart cutie mark. Been doing what i can to help those who can't help themselves since, plus what else comes with the job obviously."

He took a bit of interest in her application for private detective. Some of the detectives in the force did not seem to be as 'efficient' as he liked. Especially since the Snowflake incident.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Talon listened with interest about his fighting story, she totally ignored his deep speech about something dumb. Small victories or something a softy would say. She hit her hoof on the table when she put two and two together. "That's why you won't fight me. You need to have something to protect when you fight or you can't get into it! And here I thought I was hanging out with a weakling! You got morals so it makes you not wanna fight. The cutie mark has hot wired your brain." She smirked as she drinks some water. "I guess I'll be nice to you from now on."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 am

Renaultar blinked and sighed. Perhaps he was a little to quick to assume she had more depth, but he still felt there was more to her. Still he couldn't help but feel a little underwhelmed.

"...I guess that's right. I also was raised to not hit a mare. I'm quite alright with those morals."

The waiter finally showed up. Renny was happy for the chance to change up the conversation and ordered a hearty meal with some simple fruit juice. He waited for her to order before resuming.

"You really do want to fight a lot....What about the times you lose?"
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

Talon blinked in surprise at the colt like he had told her her aunt died. The food which was a plate of pasta and some garlic bread.

"Lose? HA! Your really funny you know that? I have never lost a fair fight." She orders a pasta with a side of garlic bread.

"Look, I can see how you can't understand why I fight. Personally it's better to watch when I am. Sort of like a inside joke. I have lost before, they were never fair. They would pull weapons or be group of them. Sometimes it's unfair to them. I kick the teeth in of punks all the time." She stops for a moment to be in the memory for a moment.

"In a nutshell, I have clear definition of a "fight" and how you win."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake caught in the talon's claw.   Snake caught in the talon's claw. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake caught in the talon's claw.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next