My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover Empty
PostSubject: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 am

Kiara, a young, currently-orphaned Pegasus Filly ends up crashing into the ground, her small wings un-steady as she skids to a stop. "Owie.." She whinnies, and slowly stands on her hooves. She looked around, and stepped back. "H-Hello? I-Is anyone here?" She called out, hoping to recieve an answer, but then again, scared to get a response.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 am

Stormy lefts his head from behind a rock with a grin. "It certainly depends on who you are looking for little foal." He grinned as he slides over the rock with one quick movement and comes to her aid.

"Are you by chance alright? You took a nasty crash right there for one so young."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 am

Kiara looked up at Stormy, and stepped back, looking scared.. No, looking terrified. "I.. I think I might have sprained my wing.." She says, looking at her oddly-bent right wing, and poked it with the tip of her nose, resuling in a squeak of pain that left her throat. "W-W-Who are you?" Kiara asked the other pony, turning her blackish-grey gaze back to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 am

Stormy looked a bit concerned at the wing, he didn't know much about how wings were. He hadn't clue if he should touch or what should be done. Perhaps helping the foal be calm is the first objective.

"Well, My name is Stormy Hugeheart, as to who I am is discussion that will take up a lot of time." He sits down a little ways from you. "I would love to tell you, but for now we should keep it short." Stormy wondered if this was the best idea before he said. He thoguht about for a moment before stating.

"Try moving that wing, need to see if it is broken or just bruised a little. Either way we should go to the doctor. I know a great one in town named Doctor Funk. What a silly name right? He doesn't even have the funk! AHahahahha."

He laughed as he looked you over. A grey coated filly with hair style popular these days ever sense that model started wearing it. Perhaps her parents wanted to have her have a leg up in fashion. Even at such a young age?
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 am

Kiara nodded, and tried to move her wing, but the slightest movement made her squeal and bite her tongue in the process. "Owie!" She whinnied, and stamped the ground in slight frustration. "Oh, now I'll never get home.. Not like I have any home to go to.." She added the last part under her breath, and looked at Stormy. "Stormy Hugeheart.. Can I call you Stormy for short? Oh, and where are my manners.. I'm Kiara." It seemed that as she got used to Stormy's presence, she wasn't so scared, and was in fact a pretty energetic young Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 am

Stormy saw her winced and gestured to stay still. He also heard her add the part about no home. How absolutely sad, a homeless foal with a broken wing. Almost makes Stromy's abnormal sized heart want to break. "Did you know that Kiara means Clear, bright and sometimes famous in old Equestrian? Such a nice name. Anyway!"

He claps his hoofs together and stands up. "No time to waste! To the Doctor's!" He scoops up the foal and with out warning starts walking down the street, slowly as to not bump her wing up and down. He sat her wing to rest on his head, so to onlookers he looked a bit silly.

Walked into the office of Doctor Funk. The coat had a brown coat and thick black glasses. Handsome fellow all the same. He looked up from his trophy he had won to raise local money for burn victims by fighting a Kangaroo, he won surprising. Also on his wall were picture of him climbing mountain and hang gliding. A adventitious fellow.

Doctor Funk: Yes! What can I do for you! OH! The foal seems to have broken her wing! Treatment is needed at once. *Puts his hoofs to his face* Or she is never gonna fly again!

Stormy laughed at him. "Doctor Funk, always good to see you friend. I see that your still being to blunt about everything, one day your gonna get big trouble.

Doctor Funk wasn't listening to Stormy as he picked up the foal, keeping her wing straight and sets her on the table, putting a lollipop in her mouth, cherry I think.

Doctor Funk: Can you move it backwards without it hurting! Qucikly! There is no time to waste!
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 am

Kiara giggled at Doctor Funk, but the motions in her body caused her wing to move, which caused her to bite down hard on the lollipop, to stop the squeak-like squeal that wanted to break from her throat. The young foal closed her eyes, and kept her legs from shaking to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:53 am

Doctor Funk: Don't cry! Or I'll have nightmares! Those are black horses that have flames shooting out of there hoofs! He stopped wondering if that was the right kind of nightmares he meant. Suddenly he yelled, I can fix you! He exclaimed.

He puts out and needle and sticks it in your wing. Making Stormy look away, he hated needles with most of his heart. Then doctor funk didn't even wait a moment as he ran to get a cast the right fit. He started sawing off the extra parts, apparently he didn't have one your size an had to made one for you. Stormy turned to you with a concerned look.

"Is that medicinal stuff numbing the pain yet?" He tried to grin, but it was cut to a small smile as he remembers the needle again.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 am

Kiara lightly nodded, letting her body relax as the pain was slowly numbed. She sighed a bit, and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 am

Stormy was happy to see she seem to be in pain no longer as he looked over with a grin. "Feeling better then? I am glad to see it." He looks you over before asking. "Who do I need to call to have you picked up from here? What are your parents names?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 am

When Kiara heard Stormy mention her parents, she looked down. "I... I never knew my parents..." She said sadly. "I was raised by a foster family of earth ponies, who abandoned me when they learned I was a Pegasus.."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 am

Stormy looked over in disbelief for second. "How could they not notice your were a Pegasus? It's pretty clear you are one, also why would they put a little foal to the street over that?"

Stormy had never heard such cruelty in all his life before. He was a little upset by what he was hearing.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:08 am

"It's nothing really big to worry about.. I was passed from foster family to foster family, all earth ponies.." Kiara shrugged, and looked down. "I guess with my ever-changing home, I could never stop being so shy... That's why I don't have any friends, really."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 am

"Your story is breaking my heart Kiara, and frankly I don't think I could let such a horrid thing go on." He wondered if this was such a good idea or not. "Would like me to help you find a good family perhaps? I know a few ponies who are very kind that would take you perhaps? As for friends... I didn't have many friends when I was young, but trust me. One day they will show up in your life." Stormy smiled as Doctor Funk put on the cast.

Doctor Funk: DON'T get this wet! Or itch it! Or look at! No one can sign it before me! *Signs it quickly*
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 am

Kiara giggled more at Doctor Funk, then looked at Stormy. "Thank you. That's very kind of you, Stormy." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:27 am

Doctor Funk: Stormy! Pay me and leave! I must rutn to my mind studies! He turn and lifts a hoof up, going into a trance of sorts.

Stormy puts the bits on the table before turning to you. "He is into this journey of self discovery thing, but I don't think he understand what that really means." Stormy waves to the Doctor and gestures for you to follow him outside.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 am

Jumping down, Kiara smiled, and trotted over to Stormy, nodding. "Wow. He looks really deep in thought.." She noted out loud, and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 am

Doctor Funk: Stormy! Pay me and leave! I must return to my dojo that is my mind! He turns and lifts a hoof going into a trance.

Stormy drops the bits on the table. "He is trying a journey to self discovery, but I think he misunderstood what that means, isn't he a interesting colt?" Stormy grinned as he gestured to follow him outside. The wind was a little well, windy today as he walked out and closed his eyes.

"Ah."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 am

Stopping to feel the breeze, Kiara smiled, and let her whole body relax, even her broken wing. "It feels so nice out." She sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:46 am

Stormy could agree more as he looked down and grinned at you. He leaned down with one eye closed. "So tell me, what do you look for in a parent?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 am

"Kindness, generosity, laughter.. Some would say I look for the.. The Elements of Harmony.. in a pony parent.." She had to think of what one of her foster parents told her about the five Elements of Harmony, and even then, she couldn't fully remember.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:51 am

Indigo Surprise walked past them with a load of wrapped up scrolls in the saddlebag over his back. His route to work took him past the hospital and rather enjoyed the walk today since it was breezy and sunny, but still he wore his great dull purple denim coat. Even in the warmer temperature he rather enjoyed wearing it and would most definitely wear it into spring until the heat became too much.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:00 am

"That is a lot to ask from a parent." He stand so you would meet his eyes. "I know ponies who are kind, but don't have a bit of laughter in them. I know ponies that are generous but aren't honest. Most ponies are lucky to one of the elements virtues. Though I am sure we can find one who does." Stormy knew he couldn't take the foal with him. The road was no place to raise a foal.

He looked around till he saw a colt in a nice suit walking by. He ran over to him with a grin. "Excuse me, but could I trouble you for a moment? I swear this will only change your life if you listen." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 am

Kiara blushed, and hid her head under her mane, peaking out from a small crease in her mane.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 am

Indigo stopped and looked toward Stormy a bit annoyed. He'd have to change his route. He got a bit tired of being shaken down by ponies who thought posting up in front of the hospital was a good way to get money for all manners of operations. He took his monocle from his eye and began to buff it out on his coat to project an air of superiority.

"If you need bits, I only have a few I can spare, but I'll have to know what it's for and get a note from your doctor before I give anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next