My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

Her eyes went wide. "Wow.. How.. How did you get your's, Indigo?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

"Well... I've always had a bit of a knack for chess and other games, especially war games. Well, one day I was over at my mentor's house. He and my father were friends, but their friendship was strained because of their differing views on economics... well that's a lesson for a different day. My dad doesn't think about anything unless it's right in front of him and my mentor is a more worldly pony, meaning he knows more about the world and what goes on in it. Anyway, I was over there one night, I had played several games of chess that day with other ponies and after dinner we played together. It dragged on for a fairly long while until I maneuvered my knight in striking distance of his king without him noticing." He looked away for a moment. "I'll never forget what he said to me. He said I was the most reserved and aggressive pony he'd played against, if that makes sense to you. And that's when my cutie mark appeared. Since then I've read books on tactics and strategy... If I went to Manehattan with five other ponies I'd have the large gangs taken out in a year or so. My special purpose in life is to be a military officer, but I think I might be too old to go to an academy now... my mother talked me out of joining... So now I occupy myself with games and whatever peaceful outlet I can think of to get by..." He lowered his head. "I can't say I'm too happy about it....."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

She listened with wide, eager eyes, ears perked up, and when he had finished his story, her jaw had since then dropped. "Wow.." Was all she could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

He smiled and tousled her hair. "Yeah... Everypony has a story like that just about. You just have to find the one thing that makes you special."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 pm

She looked at her own flank, and frowned. "I don't think I'll ever have a Cutie Mark.... I don't have any sort of special talent... Well, besides organizing.. Oh! That reminds me.. I.. uhh.. I tidied your room for you." She blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Indigo blinked "You... tidied my room? ... How much?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

"Uhmm.... Just so there wasn't anything out of... Place.." She said, looking at her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Indigo quickly got up to inspect the damage to his room. The bed was made, that was well and good. Books were alphabetized on the shelves, that was good as well. He then looked over his desk. The desk, his desk wasn't messy, it was an organized chaos of drawings, poetry and half finished stories and articles. He started to get angry, but then recalled a time of when his father had yelled at a secretary for cleaning his desk without his say so and then his anger was quelled "Kiara? You didn't throw anything away, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:22 pm

"No. I put it in alphebetical order under the bed and in the desk drawers... Y-Your not mad, a-are you?" She asked, her voice squeaky suddenly with fear.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:31 pm

So long as she just put things away and didn't throw anything away, he could refind it. And his anger was put to rest. "No, no I'm not mad."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 pm

She nodded lightly, and trotted into the room. "I thought about putting the board games in the closet, but then I realized that it would get too cluttered, so I organized all of them into neat little piles.. Over there and there." She pointed to the area beside the book-shelf, then beside the desk.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Indigo simply nods, not caring too much as to where they're placed. "That's fine."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 pm

She smiled, feeling accomplished, then trotted over to Indigo, nuzzling his chest affectionately, like a daughter would. "Your a very kind pony, Indigo." She said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:03 am

Indigo froze for a moment and slowly put a foreleg over her neck and lowered his head for a hug. He thought she must have been getting really attached to him. And he didn't know how to process that immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am

She giggled, returning the hug, smiling. "I'm surprised you don't have fillies of your own, Indigo. You'd make a very good father." She blushed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well I'm going to try to be a good father to you."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:54 pm

That seemed to strike a chord in Kiara, for she smiled, tears in her eyes. "T-Thank you, Indigo.." She said, her voice shaky. "I've never had an actual father-figure.. That means a lot to me..." She said, trying to stop her voice and body from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Indigo gently patted the back of her head, smiling brightly. "I'm not going to just keep you here till I find somepony else to take you in. The only way I can ensure you stop getting into foster homes is to keep you myself.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Without warning, Kiara buried her head into Indigo's chest, tears rolling down her face. "T-T-Thank you, Indigo." She managed to choke out, her whole body shaking now.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Indigo gently rubbed the back of the filly's head, shushing her quietly. "Easy, easy there..."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Kiara soon calmed down, sniffling. "I-I'm sorry. I... I've just never had a father before... Well, at least, not one as kind as you, Indigo."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Indigo spoke soothingly. "We all need a good cry sometimes. I'm going to be the best father I can be for you, you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Kiara smiled, and looked up Indigo, nuzzling into his chest again. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 am

Indigo raises up on his hind legs and hugs her properly with his forelegs. "You're very welcome, Kiara."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am

Kiara smiled and hugged Indigo back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5