My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 am

Stromy stops for a moment to try and understand what this colt was saying to him. "No, I don't need bits or anything like that." He blinked, trying to get back of track with his thinking.

"I am in a way trying to give you something, not me take from you."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:16 am

Kiara trotted slowly up, and squeaked a bit, not meaning to as she looked at Indigo through the crease in her mane.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 am

Indigo noted the filly behind Stormy. The filly that looked nothing like him. This could have dire implications...

"Give me something? Give me what? If it's an awareness pamphlet I'll put it on my pile."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 pm

The poor colt was weighted down by capital Equestria with there fliers and false promises. Stormy wondered if he had that 'I'm trying to play you face' or was this colt in a another mode perhaps? Not even thinking this meeting to be eventful in the sightliest. Stormy wondered if it was fair to put this on this colt, but something in his eyes told Stormy he was a kind soul, also his hair was pretty awesome. His suit was wore, suggesting he could not make to much money, but love is more important then bits. He could at least take care of this filly and get her education. Though he will most likely say no and this will perhaps be a failure.

"I will not lie to you colt, I am not a salescolt of any sort, though some said he would make a good one. I have a foal here with no place to go and no family to take her. I was wondering if you would take this filly or at the very least help me find her one?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Indigo let his monocle fall from his magic's grasp to sway by its delicate chain. He was aghast, and his widened eyes showed it.

"Well... that's definitely different..."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 am

Kiara looked sheepishly up, and tears glistened in her eyes as she stepped back. Stormy was being too kind to her, she knew it. She was glad that her mane moved to cover her eyes as the tears spilt over and rolled down her cheeks. I really shouldn't be crying.. But... But... All these emotions.. I can feel them hanging in the air. Shock, fear, sadness being my own.. The young filly let her mind wander as she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 am

Stormy pretended to not notices the little huffs and not see the reflection of light off he foal's tears. Stormy almost wanted to cry himself, this poor foal was left by so many. Stormy knew he should take this as a sign to stop travelling. He should do the right thing and take care of the foal, but he couldn't. Something in him drew him to the road and he knew that was no place to raise a foal. He had told many tales about foals who were raised on the move. Most were not very happy one's. He knew what he did posed to many dangers and he knew he couldn't pay for her. He could barely afford food as of right now.

Stormy fought the urge to touch the foal on the head with a soft pat, but he knew he coulodn't send her off if he did. He looked to the colt who seemed floored by what he had asked. Stormy would of been to if this happened to him.

"Your reaction is pretty normal as to what I asked. This foal has no home and the system that sends her to homes isn't sending her to nice one's. Now this could sound a bit strange, but I see now your monocles has fallen... I can clearly see you are a kind soul."

Stormy stopped for a moment so he could muster himself a little. This was hard for him to do this. He didn't know the foal, but he knew what life awaits the homeless and what lives a pony with a broken heart live. Each was of them was hollow in the heart, soul and stomach.

"Would you take her? Or at the very least help her find a home?" Stormy was feeling awful now, he was mixed with selfish and selfless intentions. He wanted to help this foal with all his heart, but another part of him was afraid to be tied down by this filly. It was like he could see the cage forming around him. He looked to the colt with hope in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am

Indigo placed his monocle back in his eye and turned his head to get a look at the crying filly. He couldn't say no, especially with the odd vibes he was getting off of Stormy. She'd certainly be better off in his own hooves, unless Stormy was going to use her to rob his house, which is a real possibility even if their colors are on different spectrums. That would just be something he'd have to watch out for.

"Of course I'll take her."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 am

Kiara lifted her head, and sniffled a bit, looking at Indigo, and gave the faintest of "thank you"s that anypony had ever heard, her voice so weak and tiny that even if was carried on the wind, it probably wouldn't be heard, unless the pony had excellent hearing.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 am

If there was one thing Indigo did not have, it was good hearing. He barely saw her lips move, but guessed what she had said. He then knelt down in front of her, speaking as kindly as he can.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 am

She whimpered, and tried to speak louder. "I'm Kiara..." Her voice was quiet and tiny.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 am

Stormy almost broke down there as he hid his eyes for a moment. He was right, the colt was a good soul indeed. His heart melted and reformed metaphorically in those brief moments of watching the too. It was something magical that most likely he would never see again in his life, well from a onlooker's pint of view. He suddenly had a grin go across his face as he played with his curl in the front of his hair. He took a step back from the scene with that grin still on his face. He turned and walked into the crowd, Stormy felt a goodbye wouldn't be appropriate for such a thing.

Stormy had laerned something about himself today. He was somewhere inside of himself, he was selfish in a way and he valued his freedom. He also learned he couldn't stay in one place long and anything that made him do so makes him feel strange, not in a unconformable way, but in a sort of trapped or tricked sort of way. Perhaps he doesn't like to be places unless he wants to be there? Stromy would have to figure this all out for himself. He could be totally wrong and all these things could be fake or un-ture. He hadn't even noticed he had disappeared into the crowd as he almost hits another pony.

He turns back for a moment and grins. "Looks like clear, indigo skies and a bright future, with a bit of a surprise."

Stormy is lost in the crowd after that.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 am

Indigo leaned in closer with his ears raised high and alert to try and hear her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 am

"K..Kiara.." Kiara says, speaking up so Indigo could hear her, her ears down as she tries to stop the tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 am

"Oh okay, Kiara... wait, no no no, don't cry. What's wrong? Was that a family member that just gave you away? If it is I'll smash his ribs in. Um... uh..."

Indigo looked back and forth, not knowing what exactly to do."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 am

"N... No... I.. I don't know my family." Kiara whimpered, and rose her leg to wipe her eyes, sniffling more. "S.. Stormy was h... Helping me f.. Find a home.." As she talked to Indigo, her strength and courage started to slowly return, until she had lifted her head, blinking her black-grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Indigo looked relieved, he didn't think he had it in him to beat a pony in broad daylight anyway. Though her not having known her parents saddened him on the inside. Then he noticed her broken wing. He was about to ask, but decided he'd ask her indoors where he'd hear her small voice better.

"Come on, let's get you out of the cold."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 am

Kiara nodded lightly, and made to follow Indigo, shaking and shivering, one from cold, the other from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

Indigo walked back in the direction he came from. He certainly couldn't go in to work today. He had gotten his editing done early anyhow so he could have a spare day.

"If you want to ride up top we can get home quicker."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 am

"O.. Okay." Kiara said quietly, and quietly and carefully clambered up onto his back, making sure not to hurt him, while at the same time, keeping her broken wing in check.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

Indigo didn't let her climb up, he simply surrounded her in his indigo aura and levitated her onto his back and quickly trotted down the road.

"Don't you get any bright ideas while you're up there, the last time I let a mare ride on my back I got my hair braided. I'm still finding them."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 am

Kiara giggled, her voice sweet and kind, and she looked at his mane. "I won't mess with your hair. Mare's Promise." She giggled again, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

A few rogue braids were visible to her in Indigo's tangled mess of a mane. He chuckled lightly. "Well I don't expect that from you, you're not a unicorn... or a drunk unicorn. Here comes my house here. It'll be a tight fit for us both, I think"

He trotted up to a very tiny house with a fenced in snow covered garden patch and hoof water pump just behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 am

Frowning, Kiara managed to get the braids out, but she got a few hairs in her mouth, and she spat them out. "Eewie." She giggled, and looked around. "I think it looks amazing."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 am

Indigo turned his head to look up at her mock scoldingly"Hey, don't you know not to put a colt's hair in your mouth? You never know where it's been." He was slightly grossed out about having her spit in his hair, but also somewhat relieved that another pony was able to look through his hair and not only find the pesky braids, but undo them without much pain. When he found one himself, he normally had to use scissors to cut them out.

He pushed the door open with his hoof and stepped into the warm home. To the right was the kitchen made of a few counters, a pantry, and a hearth to both heat the house and to cook in the iron pot just above it. To the left was a couch and chair that faced each other with a small table in the middle piled up with different board games ranging from simple checkers to complex war simulations. Further in the back the doors to both the bedroom and bathroom were open.

"Well... home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next