My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Indigo finished the rest of his soup. He wasn't going to get another bowl since he made the soup for her and he wasn't hungry anyway. "How did you break your wing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

"Crashed. Really bad." She said, and looked at her wing.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

"Still don't have the hang of flying yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

"Nope." She said, and brushed her mane out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:44 pm

"I know somepony that can help you learn better. She could probably help you rehab your wing after the cast sets it back."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

"Really?" Kiara's eyes sparkled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

He smirked at the young filly's continued happiness. He felt he would actually make a difference in her life. If he hadn't have come along, she'd probably still be behind that odd pony looking for somepony else to take her in. She'd still be hungry too. "Really. Want anything else to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

"Uhmm.. Well, one of my foster families used to give me carrots when it was snack time..." She said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

"I meant if you wanted another bowl, you ate the second one rather fast."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

"Oh. Okay." She nodded, and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

He magically scraped the last bits from the pot and put the bowl in front of her. "You must have really been starving."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 pm

She nodded, and ate her third bowl slowly, so to get full. "You make really good soup, sir." She said, taking a breather from eating, her bowl still half-empty.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

He pulls the bowl away from her and puts it in the pantry to save it for later on today and to quell the made up fear of her forcing herself to eat the rest. "Thank you. I think next time I make it I'll try making some cornbread to go with it. I need to get an actual cookbook... At least with you here I'll be eating a lot healthier, even if I have to actually work to cook."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 pm

She nodded, and hopped down off the couch, stumbling because of her dis-tended tummy, and smiled. "Well, everypony should eat really healthy sir." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 pm

"Well everypony should eat healthy, I'm just a bit lazy in the doing things for myself department." He slowly got up and began washing out the cooking pot.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

She frowned, and trotted over to him. "Can I help with that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm

"No, I'll have it done soon. I used to wash dishes for a job, so I can clean pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

"Oh.. Okay." She nodded, and went over to the board games and started tidying them.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 am

"Move them just one or a couple at a time, you don't need to move a whole load at once."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

She nodded, but then put the board games down, seeing Indigo's Cutie Mark. "Indigo, sir, what's a Cutie Mark? I was never taught about them.." She looks down, ashamed of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 am

Indigo paused in his cleaning, having been struck with disbelief. "You mean you don't know what a cutie mark is?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

"No.. I.. I don't. None of my foster families thought it relevant to teach me anything.. So, I had to teach myself nearly everything.."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 am

*He walked out of the kitchen and lied down on the couch. Every foal looked forward to getting their cutie mark. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that a foal had never been told what they were, whether from an adult or other foals. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 am

She trotted over, and sat down, looking at him with wide, eager eyes.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

"Well, everypony gets a cutie mark when they realize their special talent. A cutie mark is a representation of what their special purpose in life is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next