My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain Dance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelcakie

angelcakie

Rain Dance Empty
PostSubject: Rain Dance   Rain Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Rain Dance
Rain Dance GCQMEuZ
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Light grey-blue
Tail: Light grey-blue
Eyes: Bright yellow
Body: Average size for a pony her age, but visibly frail and a little shaky.
Cutie Mark: Cloud with the sun behind it
Age (Baby,adult): Young, only a little older than the Cutie Mark Crusaders
Personality: Rain Dance is very meek and shy. Her personality could be described as "weak" and maybe even "pathetic". The littlest things can make her quite sad. She has a lot of difficulty interacting with people and often cannot bring herself to speak to strangers or anyone who is being confrontational. Rain Dance has an unusual amount of anxiety for someone so young and often stresses over little things or, on occasion, refuses to even leave her home. Approaching her suddenly is a surefire way to scare her away for good--it's best to ease yourself into friendship with her.
Likes: Rainy days, hot baths, anything chocolate, scrabble, inspiring others and making them happy.
Dislikes: Bright lights, strong wind, loud noises, social interaction, aggressive or confrontational ponies, being pressured, crowded places.
History: Rain Dance was born in Canterlot to a wealthy family, but do to being born early was rather small and had a few health complications. She lived the first few years of her life there with her overprotective parents, but it soon became evident to her parents that the city was a bit too much for their young, frail daughter to handle. With her well-being in mind, they sent Rain Dance and her older sister, Silk Scarf, to live in Ponyville. There, Rain Dance began to get healthier and stronger and began living a lovely, less contained childhood.
After living in Ponyville for quite a while, she met a pony her age named Night Terror (app coming soon). Seeing that Night Terror had her own plethora of issues, Rain Dance decided to help her to conquer her fears and insecurities so she could begin living a happier life. They became best friends quickly. One night when Night Terror spent the night at Rain Dance's home, she helped her friend attempt to defeat her biggest fear of all--sleeping. And it worked. Night Terror fell asleep, and Rain Dance earned her cutie mark of a sun peeking out from behind clouds, symbolizing Rain Dance's wonderful ability to inspire and help those in need.

Example RP segment: 3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Raindrops poured down heavily onto a bare dirt path, causing a young pony's hooves to sink into the soggy ground. The filly in question was named Rain Dance and, excluding the mud, she didn't think this was really that bad. It was, however, beginning to get dark, her sister was going to kill her if she didn't get home soon. In fact, she would probably kill her anyway for getting mud everywhere.

Really, no matter what happened, her sister would be mad. She may as well accept her imminent death by scolding.

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? Rain Dance observed a few pinpricks of yellow light dancing behind the curtain of rain. There seemed to be a building not too far off! The young pony shrugged mentally, deciding that she may as well check it out and maybe get cleaned up before heading home. She trotted idly if not a bit nervously towards the structure, which she soon recognized as a tavern. It took her a couple of minutes to reach it, and upon approaching it she pushed the door open shyly. She wasn't even sure if she was allowed in taverns. She was only a filly, after all. Loud voices and the clinking of glasses greeted her at the slightly opened door. Nopony noticed her, which she was grateful for as she didn't seem to recognize any of them. As she was about to step in, a sudden and overwhelming wave of anxiety came over her, burying her in insecurity and panic. The filly began to visibly shake, and her heart was beating too fast. The world was spinning and she was frozen in the middle of the chaos.

After a couple of minutes just standing in the doorway, she regained her senses and looked up to find a couple of patrons looking down curiously at her, bothered by the chilly wind wafting in the cracked-open door. She squeaked and backed out, the door closing in front of her.

It would be better to just go straight back.

Acceptance! ♥

(I can upload a better, less sketchy drawing of her later today or tomorrow if needed!)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Rain Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain Dance   Rain Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:46 pm

A very good app. You have done this before ;)

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Rain Dance
Page 1 of 1