My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One day of peaceful rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobalt

Cobalt

One day of peaceful rain Empty
PostSubject: One day of peaceful rain   One day of peaceful rain I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 am

Cobalt's head lolled on his crossed forehooves as he lay under a tree some distance off from his house. There were a sizable amount of houses in his general vicinity, but none were closer than a dozen or so yards to him. The gentle pitter-patter of water droplets hitting the leaves above him were soothing to say the least.

Behind those tiny panes of glass used to aid one's sight were large, wearied eyes that gazed into the endless domain above. There was a gentle breeze coming some ways off from the south. The blue Pegasus' mouth showed an expression far from a grin, but it wasn't necessarily a frown either.

The light grey blanket that engulfed seemingly all of Equestria was beautiful to the colt; gentle swirls and mixes danced in the sky above. The grass beneath himself was relatively dry. The leaves made for a surprisingly well-formed cover from the elements. Then again, there wasn't much element to really take cover from. The rain was gentle, and the breeze was cool and inviting.

His mind's choice of words made his heart skip a beat. As he thought of the 'inviting' nature of the outdoors, he shortly after recalled how every pony he'd ever come in contact had some sort of default loathing towards the rain he so dearly enjoyed.

The extant ray of hope he'd scraped up poofed away into some magical cloud to nowhere, never to be seen again. In an attempt to cheer himself back up, his attention turned once more to the sky. Thoughts began to drift away into the same void that his previously founded hope had gone. His emotions melted away in the same fashion that the rain carried off dirt from a street.

Somewhere deep down, Cobalt knew he'd give almost anything to have a companion or two who he could relate to, heck just enjoy a thunderstorm with. As sad as the reality was for the Pegasus though, that was probably just wishful thinking.

"Ah, what am I talking about? I'm sure I'll eventually cross paths with someone like me. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

One day of peaceful rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day of peaceful rain   One day of peaceful rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

Not many ponies were out and about at time, it was true, but it just fine for a pony to contemplate about things. Lots of things. This particular pony was currently thinking about the new equipment he had recently acquired from a Twilight Sparkle. He had added some things to it, like an inverted umbrella and a magic dampener, but in essence it was still the same.

Lost in his own world, Intel attached the various pieces of equipment to the washing machine, which had now become his for the moment. The contraption able to amplify and convert energies was truly amazing. For now, it would record the effects of rain through a magic field and convert that information into sound AND a printout. It would be the the first recording of the effects of rain on magic.

Flipping the inverted umbrella upwards, Intel turned on the device, which hummed. The pony hummed along with it, eyes lighting with delight as the speaker started emitting unearthly music, and the printout started, drawing incomprehensible markings on the paper (shielded from the wet).
Back to top Go down

One day of peaceful rain
Page 1 of 1