My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

"Sorry." Kiara said, and hopped down off his back with a little difficulty, so he wouldn't have to magick her down, and she looked around. "Wow.. It's so.. Amazing.." She smiled, and wanted to wander about, but stayed put, so she wouldn't make Indigo anymore angry than he probably already was.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 am

"Ahh.. It's not much. There's barely enough room to move around, but it beats being outside. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:05 pm

At the word "hungry" Kiara's stomach pretty much roared, and she nodded harshly. "Yes sir." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 pm

He smirked and walked into the kitchen, set some water to boil, and began to gather ingredients.

"Go ahead and explore if you want.. and here."

He levitated a glass of water over to her.

"Just in case you're thirsty. Oh and how did you hurt your wing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm

"Crashed-ed." She said, giggling at her own speech, then drank some of the water, and headed off to explore.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Indigo let her go off to explore while I chopped up vegetables for a thick stew. Though there wasn't much for her to explore. The house only consisted of three rooms, living room/kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Back in the bedroom however there was a desk, a messy bed, and a bookshelf. The bookshelf was crammed with different books, magazines, journals, and half of the desk was covered in them.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Finding the bedroom, and seeing how much disarray it was in shocked the young filly. No matter where she lived, it was always so... Clean. Frowning, she managed to keep her broken wing safe as she spent a few moments tidying the room, hoping Indigo wouldn't mind. It was sort of her obsession to keep things clean, only because of her constant lodgings.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Indigo continued to cook, slowly stirring the soup, tasting it, adding salt. Anypony else could afford to take breaks in between, but as with everything Indigo did for himself, he had to be in control every second.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Coming out of the bedroom, having tidied it up in her wake, she hopped down the hall like Pinkie Pie would, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 pm

As he cooked, Indigo took the time to think. He was a young stallion, barely out of the house, first year in a new town, and he already had a foal. Not one of his own even, one whose own parents either didn't want to or were unable to take care of. He didn't even have a mare to help him either. He had inside of his home, a little filly that would now depend on him for food, clothing, shelter, love. He began to think he made a grave mistake, as he usually did when he was knocked out of his usual routine almost as if his brain had shut off. He could always find her another home... And that thought left his head when she came bouncing in. No, dammit. Foals need stability. Something this particular one hasn't had any of worth measuring. He needed something to do at home anyway. As solitary and territorial as he was, he found it dreadfully boring to stay at home on his own. No... she wasn't just something to worry him, he was responsible to shaping this filly's life. He'd definitely do a better job of that than his father did with him... He'd just have to cross each bridge as he got to it.

"Soup's just about ready."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

"Okie dokie!" Kiara giggled, and hopped around more, testing her good wing out, then looking sadly at her broken wing, before skidding to a stop. "Want me to organize these games and put them away?" She asked in her sweetest, kindest voice, which wasn't a hassle for her to manage.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm

"If you can find a place for them. I don[t have much storage space here except the open floor." He levitated a wooden spoon to his mouth to taste the soup again, and added a bit more salt. Then he stopped as something hard clicked in his brain. "You're not allergic to anything, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 pm

"No.. Except parsley." She said quickly, her voice muffled as she carried the wobbling stack of game boards to an empty spot by a book-shelf, squeaking as they fell.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't even have any parsley in his spice rack. To him it was a little leaf used as garnish. He got some bowls from the cupboard and dropped them both on the floor when he heard the stack of games fall. He quickly looked over the countertop for her. "Nothing came out of the boxes, did they?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"No." She called, and sneezed as dust rose to her nose, as she backed up. "But they sure are dusty." She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Indigo breathed yet another sigh of relief. Sorting game pieces and instructions would... it would be a project to say the least. He swiftly picked the two bowls off the floor and filled them with a hearty vegetable soup and placed the bowls and a couple stored apples on the now cleared table. "You can move those later if you want, soup's done, time to eat."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Looking up, Kiara bounded over and clambered up onto the couch, facing the table. "Okay. Thank you, sir." She said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 am

Indigo sat down in the chair across from her. "Well go on, eat up."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:36 am

Kiara smiled, and started eating, soon finished. "That was really good, sir. Your really good at making soup." She said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 am

His own bowl was about half empty

"Oh, is that all you're going to eat? There's still more left."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

"I don't want to be a burden, sir." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Indigo shook his head. "You'll be a burden if you get too weak to walk. If you want more to eat, go ahead and say so." Then he cracked a smile and reached forward to ruffle her mane with his hoof. "If you're worried about being a burden, you won't be."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:27 am

Kiara giggled, and nuzzled his hoof with her muzzle, brring happily. "Well.. I guess I could have another bowl." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Indigo smiled and poured her a new bowl. He found it interesting that this foal could still be affectionate even after all the homes she'd been put out of, especially to somepony she just met.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Kiara smiled. "Thank you sir." She said before swiftly finishing her second bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover   When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Caught in the Rain, Fly for Cover
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next