My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open for business (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Open for business (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Switchblade hit his head against the wall "Blast, so you misheard him." he exclaimed in anger "I knew something like that would happen!" he yelled. "You should have stayed away from the pony who tried to 'help' you". He said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Ink's expression faded to confusion. She barely understood what he meant, but she realized this must have meant she became part of something bigger than she realized. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong... I'm often not the sharpest tool in the shed."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Switchblade saw her shock and sighed, as he looked at her he slid his goggles up showing a badly scarred left eye "I told you to not send your research and keep from handing it to others, the ones who 'helped' you only did it to try and find out my identity so they could stop us from helping ponies in manehatten, thank goodness you kept it with you instead of publishing it." he said, sounding relieved.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Ink Stain stepped backward, taken aback. She officially knew nothing. She just sat down in surprise and spun a pencil in her hoof, her left ear twitching like a cat's tail. No longer did she know what to say, or what to do. After a moment of silence, she sort of laughed it off awkwardly "Good thing I didn't publish it then, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Switchblade waited for Ink to recover from her state of shock before laughing "It probably is for the best, although, promise me you won't tell anypony who I really am, I left all that behind to seek peace." he begged. "Oh, and your ear is going a bit crazy there." he said. He slid his goggles back over his eyes before humming casually.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Ink smiled, but blushed and straightened her ear when he mentioned it. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Switchblade smiled broadly and breathed a sigh of relief "Thank you Ink, you have no idea how much that eases my mind. Say, you said that you documented all of the manehatten legends, what other ones do you have?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Ink relaxed, happy that somepony showed interest in her work. Speaking as she walked, gathering up various papers and folders. "I don't have all of them. Yet I did find quite a few. Most were cases of supposed paranormals." She said, placing down stacks of notes as she indicated each. "Some were pretty convincing, like this one here, "the household." Then there was an instance of somepony referring to themselves as a superhero for about a month. However, the craziest ones were always these. The aliens. Though, there were some pretty cool supernatural stories that turned out simply to be cults."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Switchblade stopped in his tracks "What is 'the household'?" he asked, intrigued to know more.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Ink Stain spread out a serious of pictures taken with different filters, and a serious of written interviews. "Dunno. I could never tell if they were Ghosts or just really creepy Ponies. Supposedly, they act as one, and there's five of them with a loyalty to each other that rivals that of a mafia gang."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Creepy, although I doubt it is anything other than a group of messed up ponies, how did you get the interviews?" he asked, peering at the pictures and transcripts.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 pm

"It helps to have friends in key places. I have a few friends at an asylum, some at a local school, and a few in the corporate area up there, so they gave me a call if they heard anything." She said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Switchblade looked at the table that was now positioned in the room with the typewriter on it, he smiled at his handiwork then suddenly something caught his eye "What the!" He said running over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Ink Stain whirled around as he ran past her. Curious as to what could have caused such a change in his focus she asked "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 am

Switchblade picked up an old metal insignia from a pile near the table "Where did you acquire this?". He asked, showing Ink the insignia.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Ink looked at the insignia. "I'd remember if I knew. Somepony must have slipped it into one of my folders when I wasn't looking. Strange, I'd think I'd notice something like that, must have slipped my mind."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Switchblade looked at the insignia "I guess that is a mystery for another day, do you need any more help, Ink?" Switchblade asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 pm

"No- Thank you very much by the way. Want me to walk with you back to your shop?" Ink asked. Hoping she'd get to speak with Switchblade more.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 am

"Sure, if you want to." Switchblade said, his mind was still wondering how this mare got all that information when he thought that they were being covert.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Ink Nodded, and headed for the door, unknowing really, of anything.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Switchblade attached his cart back onto himself and walked down the street with Ink "You seem confused." he remarked, looking at Ink's face.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:16 pm

"Hm? Oh, its nothing, I just find it weird how I just happened to walk into your shop, out of all the ones in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Switchblade looked back "There is no wonderment in that, the strings that bind life overlap into a web, destinies intertwine and others pass by, we may be the tailors of our actions but the clothes belong to another." he said as they arrived at the shop door.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Ink Smiled. "That was profound. I enjoyed talking to you Switchblade. Perhaps we'll speak again? Come by the toy shop sometime, I'd love to have another chat." She said, before turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

He smiled "Have a nice day, Ink" he said, watching her walk off before unlocking his shops door and walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open for business (open)   Open for business (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open for business (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3