My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Places to Go, Sights to See...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 pm

"Well, okay. Thank you." Gloom slowly picked up the drink, put it up to his mouth and smelled it. Gloom had no idea what it was gonna taste like, because he never really had anything too alcoholic. He slowly took a small sip and gulped it down. "Oh... Oh my... This is just... just... AMAZING!" He exclaimed. Gloom then quickly gulped down the rest of it. "What is this stuff called?" He asked. Gloom sounded more hyped up than hes been for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

(drinking strong liquor for the first time tends to have the effect of setting your throat on fire)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Shala was mildly surprised to see this pony drink something so strong so quick. Nonetheless, she underplayed it. "Bacardi 151. Only 75 percent alcohol." She said waving a hoof dismissively.

Even if this pony did not feel it hit him yet, like it or not this drink would make any night hard to remember. It was fun to see how a pony acted when they were very drunk. And this pony just made sure it would happen.

"You didn't want another did you?"
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Oh I would LOVE another!" Gloom exclaimed as he pushed the glass to Shala, exited to get more. "By the way, my names Gloom. I just finished moving in to Ponyville. What's your name?" Gloom asked. Gloom was very happy to already be meeting a new pony.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 am

Indigo lowered his voice down and glared right at Shala.

"Special seasoning, eh?"

His voice returned to normal and looked at the pegasus and spoked sarcastically.

"Oh great, another aspiring alcoholic. Shala's a great mentor for that if you want an apprenticeship..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 am

Shala winced at Indigo as he used 'the voice' on her. A blush flooded her cheeks for a few moments before she got herself to calm down again. That pony was going to get it one day...

She quickly turned her attention to Gloom, a bit more surprised that he wanted another, and wanted it so eagerly.

"Another? Alright..." She poured another glass and added more ice before pushing it to him. "Shala Woods." She said. "And if you think you can get an apprenticeship from me in alcoholism, your not going to remember it the next day. I promise you that. That drink there will take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:36 pm

"Well alright, thank you." He said with a chuckle. "Nice to meet you Shala." Gloom then took a big gulp out of his drink. Gloom was so overjoyed that he had already met a new friend. When Gloom was finished with his drink, he put the glass down. "This stuff, is the best." Gloom said sounding a bit drunk. Gloom then turned to Indigo. "Hey, hey you guy. What's your name?" Gloom said.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Indigo took a sip of his tropical drink, and decided to chase it with a gulp before turning to the pegasus.

"My name, my drunk flying friend, is Indigo Surprise."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Shala smiled as his remark. It was her favorite too. It helped her forget many bad times and made it so easy to not think of that constant clock ticking in her head. Oh how much she hated that clock cutie mark of hers.

"So, Gloom, you ate before you got here right?" She said waving a hoof about lazily. If had not, then he was going to need some starch or end up worshiping the porcelain gods most the night.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Gloom looked at Indigo and said "Its a *hic* a pleasure to meet you mister Indigo!" with a loud voice. When Shala asked if he had eaten, he turned to Shala slowly, slammed his hooves on the table and leaned over on his left side a little and said "Nnnnnoooope." with a big grin on his face. "Now that you meenntion it, i am pretty hungry. What do you got to eat? I am sooooo hungry."

Last edited by Gloom on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 am

"Well Shala, it seems you have another recruit for your growing army of town drunks, my dear...," Indigo said, dripping with sarcasm. He turned away and took a sip of his water, trying to save his pina colada for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 am

Shala chuckled to herself, satisfied in what she had done to the new pony. He was only just getting started with that much alcohol in him. "Ill get you something. You'll want potatoes. On the house." She yelled back to the kitchen. "More potatoes!"

"If i have to be sober for work, then ill get as many ponies drunk as i can when i am." She said to Indigo before hiccuping. She almost forgot she had some to drink not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Gloom started laughing hysterically at Indigo's remark. "Haaaa! Indigo, you are such a *hic* funny guy!" Gloom said in a slow but loud voice. When Shala spoke, Gloom exclaimed "On the house? Thaanks budday!" . "You guys are aayyy-okayyy! Heeeyyy Shala. Wha- *hic* what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 am

Indigo subtly levitated his food and drinks a few stools away from the drunk pegasus, and then moved himself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 am

Indigo was wise to move a few seats back. Shala suddenly did not look so calm and controlled. As a matter of fact, she had her teeth in a full grind as the gears in her head grinded and ticked. There was great restraint in her, so great that it was scary. Her expression was a mix and pain and fury. She looked ready to shout.

Carefully, she grabbed a glass and poured herself a very full glass of vodka, and quickly drank it down very rapidly. She slammed the glass down, shattering it, before finally speaking.

"...Its four thrity SEVEN AND SEVENTEEN SECONDS." She said, half angry and annoyed. A hoof went to her head and she fell back on her rump behind the counter. It had been a while since she had to deal with THAT.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm

When Gloom saw the expression on Shala's ha automaticly said to himself "Uhhh ohhh." Shala then slammed her glass on the table, making a loud crash. This startled Gloom so much that he fell off his chair. "Indigo, my ma- wait, WOAAAHHH man! How'd you get all the way over there?" Gloom said because he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. "Well as I wa- *hic* was saying, can you help a brother up?" Gloom said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 am

Indigo turned his attention to his potatoes.

"Well you know Gloom, I would if I didn't want to make Shala more angry."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Shala mumbled incoherently behind the counter, sounding like numbers. She did not sound happy. Her hooves were pressed to the sides of her head as she mumbled, not noting much else around her. She needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 pm

"Let us drink to that, darling," Victoria sarcastically gestured to Shala's soliloquy. Having been hovering over the sediments of an ash tray with a subtle eye on her peers, she then drifted over with a somnambulistic motion and folded her forelegs over the counter-top. Prospecting Shala's mood, Victoria resolved to press the aggravated bartender further.

"Why, good afternoon dearies," She interrupted nonchalantly, donning an unnerving grin as she mechanically scrutinized the appearance and posture of the three ponies.

"How do you suppose business is, nowadays?" She solicited, turning to Shala and eyeing her.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Shala didn't appear to hear anyone at first. She spent a few more moments sitting before getting up and grabbing a bottle of vodka. Making a glass, she quickly drank it down and lazily pushed the bottle aside.

"...Irritating." She replied to Victoria flatly. The sound of the clock in her head was starting to fade. The alcohol easing it. Shala turned her eyes to the pony that actually offered a toast to her, regarding her carefully. If she was not already in a sour mood, she might have said more, but for now, she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

As Victoria walked in, Gloom looked at her and mumbled "Hey you, with the face and the pink hair, you mind helping me up?".
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Indigo downed a shot of rum, and turned to the well dressed pony.

"Ma'am, I suggest you leave Shala alone until she's calmed down a bit, otherwise I'll take it as you trying to start trouble, but I'm sure I don't have to worry about a lady of your stature doing that. Just let the poor girl simmer down a bit."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 am

'Irritating.'

"Mhmm," She acknowledged in a slightly skeptical tone, disappointed by the fact that this word alone revealed very little about the pony in whom she'd taken interest.

She had parted her muzzle to continue speaking when the cream-colored stallion intervened. Turning slowly to face her counterpart, the mare noted his frizzled mane and considered for a second that he might be a ranch hand. In the next second, however, she noted his polite tone and ornate monocle and supposed that he was a scholar. Overall, the pony seemed kind and sympathetic. She instantly hated him. Victoria suppressed her vindictive glare with a gracious nod and a sweet smile. "Sir, as you wish," She cooed.

Presently she turned her attention to the floored colt, extending a hoof to him with an absentminded politeness. "Please hun', yeh' may call me Victoria." She mumbled with false cordiality. As disdainful as she was towards his drunkenness, Victoria perceived this as an opportunity to extract his thoughts. "Charmed, I'm sure. Now now; what misfortunes seem to have befallen a gentle stallion such as yourself?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:01 am

Shala leaned against the bar, letting out a sigh. She was starting to feel better. The alcohol was giving her a good buzz and she felt a bit more social.

Anypony that gave her a toast was already on their way to being on her 'good pony' list. "Did you need anything to drink?" She asked aloud to everyone, but looked at Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Gloom grabbed Victoria's hoof and pulled himself up. "Thank you, V- *hic* Victoria." Gloom said with a big grin on his face. "Oh, uh, Shala over there got mad and broke a glass and startled me. By the way Shala, why did you get all mad n'stuff?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places to Go, Sights to See...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: