My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pegasus Device

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 pm

== Description ==

This is a Rainbow Factory RP.

You wake up in a Factory, with no recollection of how or why you're there.

However, the Factory is Abandoned. The metal that built it has long since rusted, and the conveyer belts long since stopped. Anything that resembled a Rainbow had long since dinged, and there is evidence of far more gruesome things. The general area is Large, Maze Like with seeming no way out.

And it seems the Factory has a mind of its own...

Explore, Survive, make your way through utter darkness and unknown.

Find a way to escape, or Find the Pegasus Device.

== End of Description ==

The Fear of Blood creates Fear for the Flesh.

He was never drinking with Rich Star again.

Hymn woke with the after taste of Equestrian Apple Cider and terribly cramped. The air smelt stale and metallic, though he briefly wondered if that may just be from last night. When he finally opened his eyes, no light blinded him, but darkness welcomed.

It took his eyes a moment to adjust, and then widen. He jerked up, - blasted headache! -, his wings upright with the instinct to fly and panic like some bird.

Where the hell was he?

Everything was dark, he could hardly see five feet in front of him. Getting to his hooves, he found that he was on dark brown and crimson metal, old from wear and rust. The sounds of his movement echoed, like if he was in some large cavern.

"H-Hello?" He called out frightened, and heard his voice repeat to him. He cleared his throat, and with confidence said: "If this is some sort of prank, Artist, I swear to the sun, I will gut you when I find you!"

He waited, only his voice answering back in repetition.

Then movement in the shadows...

That was the last time he let Gritt talk him into a drinking contest.

Hare woke sprawled on his back, wings out stretched and dazed out of his mind. He wasn't entirely sure how long he'd been staring up into darkness, must've been hours, before finally realizing that he wasn't back in the Tavern anymore, and wasn't with any of the lads.

Cold and sharp small bumps poked from the floor, and judging by the metallic smell, he knew he wasn't on wooden floor boards or marble floors.

A voice echoed in the room, and Hare froze.

It came many times.... Then Hare nearly let out a small chuckle. Hymn was here. And judging by his manner, he didn't know what was up either. Hare rolled over and got up, shaking himself of rust dust and headed towards Hymn's direction.

"Whose there!? I'm warning you, you hurt me and I'll slam you with the biggest lawsuit Equestria has ever- Oh... Hare, I didn't realize it was you."

"Ta, it'll be history making if you manage to sue me in Equestrian courts," Hare cracked a grin, "I didn't think you needed bits that badly."

It should be counted as luck that either of them could see each other, despite the lack of light. Perhaps it came from a Pegasus's night sight, after all, the species had maintained weather for thousands of years, more than half during the darkest of moonless nights.

Or maybe, it wasn't as dark as they thought it was.

"Hush you, I was out of my wits."

"I figured. Any idea where we are Hymn?"

"I don't know. I just woke up."

The darkness slowly swallowed the voices that echoed back. Their suddenly silence unnerved the two pegasi.

"Right," Hymn spoke in some sort of confidence, "We can't just stand here, let's look for a way out."

"Right." Hare's voice had an edge of unease, staring into the darkness where the ceiling should have been placed.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Pixel was in a panic.

Her breathes came quick and loud, and her heart beat even louder. She galloped through the empty darkness, her left wing dragging behind painfully. Of all the times to have a broken wing, this had to be the time?

The last thing she remembered was... well, she couldn't remember anything but her name.

And so she galloped, mind in an eternal spin of horror and pain, when she heard voices. She tried to skip to a stop, but couldn't do so soon enough. And she clashed head first into a furry being, screaming in terror.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Both of them didn't realize what had happened, and both were screaming from the sudden thing that smacked dead into them.

This went on for several moments. Finally Hare and Hymn stopped screaming, started gasping and breathing hard.

Hare quickly found that the thing was on top of him.

"Hymn..." Hare's voice was edged.

"I know, I'm going to try to get it off." Hymn had a quiver in his voice, and a lump in his dry throat. He wrapped his hooves around the thing and pulled.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:53 pm

She didn't think she could've struggled harder. She had acted simply out of basic instinct when she felt the hooves grab onto her. She pushed up with all her strength and jumped off the second body quivering underneath. She heard them speak to each other and pronounced as an it. She swept herself backwards. In which direction she wasn't sure.

She felt angry blaze wash over her. Were these the culprits that had put her here? She whinnied darkly and backed away further. "D-Don't make me fight you...". By Celestia, she wouldn't be put in a dark place without fighting first. She felt tears of fear begin to swell up and stuffed back, sniffling slightly, but shaking her head.

What am I doing? I'm just past a filly! I don't even know how old they are! She trembled with fear and sniffled but stared furiously where the two other voices originated.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Hymn stumbled back, dumbstruck.

Hare, on the other hoof, managed to stand, though bruised from the brush encounter.

"Beyond the Stars," Hare spoke just above a whisper, "She's just a filly."

He wasn't sure how true about the old fanfilly rumors about him having some part of Bat Pony, but he almost wished he did. The darkness revealed the shape of a young mare, and though he could point out Hymn anywhere and anytime, he could not recognize who this one was.

Despite the warning the filly made, Hare stepped closer.

He said assurances, "There now, its okay. I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Pix trembled. She was torn. Part of her wanted to scream in defiance, in case these stallions, or what she assumed were, by their voices, and their faint outline, and the other wanted to run to the reassuring voice and hug her savior... if he was a savior.

Instead, her emotion got the better of her. She blinked once, and the tears overcame her. She collapsed to the floor, exhausted and scared, and could do nothing but weep.

She looked at the outlines. She gasped with sobs. She didn't have a choice, she had to trust them. She looked down and cried some more. "P-Please, I want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:20 pm

It there was something no Beat-Bug liked to see, it was crying mares. Actual emotional crying, the kind filled with pain and loss, not the fake crying they often see at concerts or fan gatherings.

Hare was by her side immediately, one of his wings on the filly. He spoke assurances and kindnesses.

Hymn shook himself of his dumb found state, and walked to the filly. He sat to the other side of the filly, opposite of Hare.

"I guess we're not the only ones," he spoke solemnly.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Pixel Flare's flinched at his touch, but soon her trembles lessened, and her sobs returned to sniffles.
She shook her head and clam herself sitting up straight. Her voice wavered, but she soon regained a steady stature. She look at both of the stallions, and painfully tucked in her broken wing, wincing painfully. "M-My n-name is Pixel Flare, but... I think... I was called Pix... I-I'm not sure.".
She looked up expectantly at the stallions, calming a bit when she realized she wasn't in immediate danger. But if she was to get out of her, she had to have trust. And trust started with names.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

"My name is Hare Rocker," greeted Hare, he couldn't help but think Pixie when he heard her name.

"Hymn Hummer," Hymn put up one of his sweetly smiles, "What's a little filly like you doing in a place like this?"

Neither Hymn or Hare felt comfortable in the middle of open darkness, but they weren't about to leave the poor filly alone here. Hymn couldn't shake the feeling that the darkness was a live, and Hare kept feeling like something had been disturbed by their screaming...
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Pix nods. "I... don't know. I woke up here, I can't remember anything, except for my name."

She didn't mind at the moment that she was older than she looked. Actually, she was just past adulthood, if barely. But still, she was a bit small. And they couldn't really see her willowy figure. They'll find out soon enough. But at the moment, she didn't care.

She continued, "Do you know where we are?".
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

"No, but we're going to find out." Hymn said it with more confidence than he felt, "Can you stand?"

Hare's ears twitched, trying to listen to sounds that didn't seem to be there. Perhaps paranoia was getting to him, being in the dark for too long.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Pix nods again. "Easily, but..." She looked down at her flank, "Flying will be a different story."

She stood weakly. And straightens up. Her thin body stood just up to their shoulders, but she was ready to prove she wasn't as defenseless as she seems.

She looked at the stallions, and then into the darkness, and laughed drily. "Uh-huh, where to first?"

She flicked her tailed nervously, and strained her ears forward. Maybe if they heard something, it would tell them where to go...
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Hare stood with her, but the one thing he did notice was one of the filly's wings. Bent at an unnatural angle and dangling.

"What happen to your wing miss?"
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Pix looked down at her wing again. "I don't remember that either... but... Maybe... I just don't know..."

Pix closed her eyes and concentrated. After a minute, she sighed and opened her eyes. "Nope, I'm sorry. 'Can't remember a thing."

She looked around again. "So... which way are you guys headed?" She tucked in her wing in tighter to ease the pain a bit, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Hare furrowed his eyebrows, not that anyone could see, in confusion but said nothing.

So, Hymn answered: "We have no idea. Can't see a bloody thing for the life of us, you see? Best thing for it is to choose a random direction and follow. Come along now."

Hymn trotted in a direction, giving an air of confidence.

Hare let out a small snort, "Don't let him fool you, he's just as scared as anybody. Next chance we get, I'll try to bind that wing for you, if you let me."

"Hurry up you two," Hymn's voice had a small edge of desperation, despite itself.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 pm

"Mmhm. I'd be really happy if you could do that." She pointed at her wing with her hoof before beginning to follow. She tried to hide the nervousness in her voice, but couldn't help herself. She couldn't help but feel as if she knew this place. Maybe not personally, but something her just felt... familiar. Like a feeling, rather than a brim of a memory, as if it was place that was described to her.

She didn't voice her thoughts. She didn't want to cause more trouble than she had to, but she couldn't shake the feeling her that something was off. She was... confused.

It had to just be confusion. The darkness was just getting to her. But still...

She shook her head again and began to follow the other ponies.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Darkness. It clogged their eyes and step.

Hare often had to make sure that the filly was still next to him, or at least nearby. He occasionally brushed a wing or tail against her to make sure.

Hymn, on the other hoof, kept slowing down. He didn't want to wander far from his companions, and didn't know where he was going. Hoof against metal, and black shadow, that was all he could find.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:39 am

Pixel had an idea. An idea so stupid, it might actually work.

"Wait! Listen!" Pix stopped as her hooves echoes slightly as she stepped. "Can you here that? It's just barely, but... We could use the sound of our hooves against metal to hear our way out. Y'know, like bats, they use echolocation right? We can use out hooves and listen if sound bounces off anything. It might give us a clue as if anything is around us..."

She was hopeful, it might actually work, if there was anything around them at all. "Now, I know it might alert whatever may be out there in the dark, if there was anything at all. But isn't that a plus too, right? We would know somepony was watching us or not."

She looked at the two faint silhouettes eagerly, hoping to see if they approved of her idea.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Both Hymn and Hare looked at each other, or where they assume where each other were.

"Well, the fans did always say that you were part Bat pony," Hymn shrugged.

"Yeah, sure. Gritt's part Alicorn, Rich is a mule and you're dead," Hare raised an eyebrow, "Honestly, me mind boggles at the very idea."

"It was only a joke, " Hymn rolled his eyes, "Besides, its worth a try."

Hymn stomped once and hard. The metal vibrated, and the echo surrounded them. It was hard to tell how long it went or whether it bounced off of anything.

Hare tried to hear anything, his ears turned to listen, "I'm not hearing anythin-"

Horrible screeching and shrieking of certainly in-pony origin sounded. Hymn and Hare hit the floor holding their ears to their heads. Hymn may have cried out.

When it finally stopped, both of the stallions were shivering on the ground, possibly partially sobbing at the horrendous sounds that were now ghosts to their hearing.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Pixel stood, frozen in fear. She didn't collapse like they did, considering she had half-expected something to happen. She looked at the two outlines shivering on the ground, she began to breathe heavily, "I-I'm so sorry! Are you al... alright-t?..."

Her heart jumped to her throat. If those were the two stallions on the ground, then who in Celestia's name was brushing up against her?

That's when she screamed as she felt something tug on her tail.
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Hymn managed to struggle up to his hooves, though he quaked. He couldn't get the noises out of his head. His wings were limp at his sides, the feathers dragging on the floor. He could hear the filly scream.

"I'm- I'm moving!" He managed to cry out, and stumbled in her general direction. He was sick to his stomach, and he kept twisting about and tripping over his own hooves. The world would be spinning, if he could see it.

Hare was still on the ground, he couldn't bring himself up. His wings were locked in a deathly tight hug on his sides, and the moment he managed to roll himself on his stomach, he promptly vomited.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 pm

She couldn't move. Pixel was held firmly in place by somepony. Frantically she had tried to squeeze through the grip, but found it useless. She couldn't see her captor, but she most certainly could see the shapes beginning to circle her stallion companions.

Her voice turned dark, with a hint of warning. "Guys... Somethings about to start, and you're about to be in the middle of it... I suggest helping me, then get ourselves out of here?"

She hoped she didn't sound threatening, but the shapes edged closer to Hymn and Hare, and Pix felt a twinge of worry run down her back...
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Middle of what?

Hymn, still dizzy and shivering, peered the best he could. There was nothing but darkness, the same eery darkness, what was she talking about?

Hare didn't even bother, he was lying on his side and internally begging for the ghost of the horrible noise to stop.
Back to top Go down
EalainPheonixflame

EalainPheonixflame

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 am

Pixel realized they weren't understanding, she panicked and began to struggle against the hooves that held her. "Fools! Listen! Can't you see? They're ponies! Get out of here before they-!" She was unable to finish as she felt a dull thump on the back of her head. She began to fall forward. "Fly, you fools!"

Pixel blacked out and landed loudly on the floor.

((Yeah, that's right! I said it! GANDALF FTW!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Dream Sketch

Dream Sketch

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 pm

[[Its an ABANDONED factory. Your argument is invalid.]]

Hymn got back up, trying to look and feel, but he didn't see anyone. There was nobody around save him, Hare, and...

Where was the mare?!

The moment he tried to walk was the moment he tripped over his own hooves, and hit the ground. He wasn't going to be moving anytime soon.

Hare had already passed out from the stress and sickness caused by the shrieking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pegasus Device Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Device   The Pegasus Device I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasus Device
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next