My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any fellow City of Steam players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Any fellow City of Steam players? Empty
PostSubject: Any fellow City of Steam players?   Any fellow City of Steam players? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Just this week I started getting back into a site I used to play on.
City of Steam!
<3
For those who havn't played it, it's a free browser MMORPG set in a world destroyed by creatures from the rift.
It's very deisel/steampunk as well as having a dark, sort of Armageddon feel.

If you do play, or intend on joining the site, let me know! I have a roleplaying guild called Minuskari with open slots.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow City of Steam players?   Any fellow City of Steam players? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

I didn't even know it existed lol I just looked it up and it looks pretty interesting. I'll try it out in a little bit when I don't have work to do ^.^
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow City of Steam players?   Any fellow City of Steam players? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Sounds cool, I like steampunk so I might consider this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow City of Steam players?   Any fellow City of Steam players? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any fellow City of Steam players?
Page 1 of 1