My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would Anypony Be Interested..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

Would Anypony Be Interested.. Empty
PostSubject: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I was thinking of making my own MLP FIM board, where OCs are current and available, as are darker events/natures. It will follow the show's events, so at points there may be site-wide things going on as well.

I only plan on making the board if I can find people who would check it out and make it active. I'm dying to Rp, but it seems all my topics drop off the face of Equestria.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 pm

I'd certainly try this
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:14 am

I for one would do it. It appears I have a tendency to write in dark, sad styles, and that would hopefully help my urge to MAKE ALL THE PONIES EVIL MWAHAHAHA um, I meant to say practice writing fanfiction. (I've been trying out for the Neopian Times a lot lately...) I know a few people offsite who have been seeking a darker MLP-themed RP as well.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Well, good. I definitely find conflict and darkness a lot more fun to write about. I've started working on the site as well.

Stories of Equestria

Lousy name, I know.. But it was done after a long day at college. x.x

As I said, it's not finished quite yet- I need to add more areas to RP at. But if anyone's interested, you can feel free to look about or submit a character. :D
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Ok, for the most part it's ready, so feel free to apply if you'd like. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Anypony Be Interested..   Would Anypony Be Interested.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Anypony Be Interested..
Page 1 of 1