My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day of bowling

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 am

Blown Speaker entered the bowling alley expecting it to be empty, for it was late at night, only to see that the place was packed. Even though the amount of ponies caught him off-guard, he still managed to find a lane. 

He grabbed a bowling ball using his magic. The ball was a dark blue with a strange pattern drawn on in yellow ink. He didn't notice the pattern and the ink started to rub off on his hoof. 

Once he returned to his lane, he rolled the ball using magic, nailing him a solid 8 pins.

" That was a nice shot for my first try," he told himself.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:33 am

Wild Card had been sitting at a bowling lane for a while. He had been confused about the heavy ball he got out of some odd contraption. At first he thought it was a coconut. He put the ball up to his mouth and sniffed it. Didn't smell like coconut. He licked it all around. Still didn't seem like coconut.

Wild heaved and pulled his head back, and a huge sneeze came out. The ball flew from his hooves and down the lane. Watching the ball intensely it knocked down every pin and gave Wild a strike. He shook his hooves and cheered in excitement. Yay for accidental wins
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:39 am

Blown Speaker heard a sneeze from the lane next to him. He looked and saw the strangest stallion shaking his hooves and cheering.

"What's his problem," he thought, until he saw that the stallion had gotten a strike.

Blown Speaker took the cheering as a sign of gloating and rerolled the ball using his magic. He manged to get the last two pins down for a spare.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:51 am

Wild Card watched as more baby pins were born from the end of the lane. His ball came back from that funny contraption too. The bowling alley was a very strange place. Wild thought it took much longer for baby bowling pins to be born.

He took his ball back, stepped back, and tossed it down the lane. When he threw it, he forgot to let go of the ball, and he flew down the lane. When he let go, he was too late. He crashed through the pins along with the ball. He got another strike, and had an adventure through what the pins go through.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 am

Blown Speaker heard a crash, only to see that the strange stallion had slide into the pins, he started to trot over to his lane to see if he was okay, when he realised that he had gotten another strike.

"I'll see if he is okay after one more shot" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 am

Wild Card appeared out of the hole where the balls came from with a bowling ball in his mouth. He got out and spit the ball out, and it rolled down the alley, giving him a third strike. Maybe it's his unicorn ancestry. All these strikes are magical.

He had noticed everypony staring at him as he did all this. They must be admiring his victory. Or they'll try it themselves.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Blown Speaker was still looking at the stallion as he got his third strike. 

"I think the bar-pony might of put too much Vodka in my cider." He thought to himself, for he thought this couldn't be possible. "But it's no use staring, might as we'll get back to my game."

He picked up the ball using magic, tossing it down the lane. The ball hit the pins with a smash, gaining him a strike, but that's not all. One of the pins flew into another lane, knocking down the pins in that lane also. 

Blown Speaker couldn't believe he just did that, he wanted to see the stallion next to him top that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Wild Card watched as a baby pin killed all the other baby pins in his lane. It was sad to see pin on pin violence. Even sadder when one flew up the lane and hit him square in the head. Wild fell back with a big bump on his forehead. He laid still, but he was clearly conscious. He stuck his tongue out and laid on the floor for a few minutes. Eventually he reached into his vest pocket and pulled out his emergency jelly jar.

He stuck his tongue in the jar and ate all the jelly inside it. He licked the jar clean, burped, and bounced back up.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Blown Speaker was trying to understand what he just saw, that stallion was hit by a pin, fell down, then ate jelly to be all better? He would never understand that stallion.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Wild Card looked over to the lane next to him and saw a stallion with the usual look he gets. His face ignited with excitement as he bounced over to him, and back flipping over some of the ball dispensers. He leaped in front of the stallion with a weird mane. It had funny colors. And two of them. He saw a pegasus with a two colored mane once. But he had a ketchup accident and played hide and seek in his backyard. Apparently he won, because his wife said he was hiding in the sky and she'll never get there.

"Hi! I'm Wild Card! What's your name?!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:13 pm

"Uhhh... I'm Blown Speaker..." Blown speaker replied. " but most ponies know me as DJ PART3" 

Blown Speaker couldn't believe that he replied so calmly to this stallion, must of been the vodka he had earlier...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Wild Card smelled his breath. It smelled like the funny juice. He coughed a bit when he smelled it then went back to smiling. He had never heard of DJ PART3 before. That means new friends!

"I've never heard of you! But yay, you sound cool! What's it like being a DJ and drinking funny juice and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm

"Being a DJ is pretty cool, but what's this funny juice you speak of," DJ PART3 said.

Yep, he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Wild Card smelled more of the funny juice. It was starting to make him sick. He tried to remember what exactly funny juice was. He knew he saw ponies drink it before in the tavern while he danced a lot. Mostly on his head.

"It's the smelly party stuff you get at parties. They also have it in taverns and stuff. It makes me feel funny and dizzy. And it smells funny. Not as good as jelly!"

He pulled a jelly doughnut out of another pocket and munched on it while he awaited a response
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:34 pm

"You mean vodka, no I haven't drunk any, or at least I don't think so..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Wild Card let out a big "Oooooooh" when he found out the name of the funny juice. He heard of Vodka before, but he thought it was a pony. So ponies weren't asking for a shot of another pony. That makes sense, considering none of them had cameras.

"One of your baby pins hit my baby pins and gave me four strikes. You have nice baby pins. Why do we hit baby pins again?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

"What..." 
 Blown Speaker has no clue what he was talking about but he was really starting to like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Wild Card pointed to a group of bowling pins being lowered down onto the lane.

"Baby Pins. Babies everywhere..."

He waved his hoof across the bowling alley as ponies looked onward at him and his wide eyed bizarre look. It's a wonder why they haven't thrown him out yet
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:59 pm

"You mean the bowling pins?"

He was surprised he wasn't been kicked out for being drunk.

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally made it first person)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Abra Kadabra pranced into the bowling alley and skipped by two stallions. One was an odd and wild looking pony. The other was darker in color and smelled just a bit like alcohol. She flicked her tail and winked at them, being in a very flirtatious mood today.

She grabbed a nice purple bowling ball with her magic and tossed it down an emoty bowling lane. The mare giggled excitedly when she struck down nine pins.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm

In a flash of white, gold and black, a spotted pegasus mare Shot through the alley doors as a horribly strong wind rushed around her wings! She zoomed around the alley then crash landed in a lane near Shadow and Wildcard. "WOOOOOOOO!! OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS SO MUCH FUUUUN!!! YIIIIHEHEHAHA!!" She then bounced around all the ponies there seemingly bursting with excitement and giggling like a maniac! "Hehehee!! HI there! Oh, hello! Hiya! How ya doing? So nice to meet you!"

Doodle said as she greeted every pony completely ignoring the slight dent she left in one of the lanes.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

DJ PART3 took a look at his surroundings, there were two new ponies, one was a mare the looked familiar and the other was a hyper active mare who seemed to be in the middle of greeting people.

" Do you know these ponies Wild?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Wild Card watched as two mares entered the alley. One in a strange manner that seemed like she really liked him and Speaker, and the other crashing in and bouncing around giggling wildly. She liked the second one more.

"Nope! I don't know them!"

Wild bounced around rivaling the spotted pegasus that came in. He joined in on the mad giggling. He stared right into both mare's eyes and said "Hi! I'm Wild Card!"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm

All the commotion made her laugh. She loved chaos, it was what partly fueled her magic tricks.

Abra grinned and rolled her ball down the lane after it came back up the ball return chute, bowling a spare.She giggled again and flicked her tail happily.

All of a sudden the wild-looking stallion got into her face. "Hi! I'm Wild Card!"

"Hello, dearie~" she chirped, gazing at him. "You look like the type of pony that likes card tricks."
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm

As Doodle darted around greeting all of the ponies she spotted the group of three and zoomed over as fast as she could bouncing around them as a huge excited gaps escaped. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! Hiii!! My name is Doodle Bug!! YIIIIHEHEHAHA!!" What are all of yours??"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day of bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of bowling   A day of bowling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of bowling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next