My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowling Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Bowling Date Empty
PostSubject: Bowling Date   Bowling Date I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Blown Speaker was waiting at the entrance of the bowling alley, for today was a special day, like all days he spent with her. In fact, just the thought of this date today made him less irritable, though his brother was a bit irritated when Speaker told him that he couldn't come.

"Why not" Inked had asked, he loved the bowling alley, and Speaker had always took him when he went.

" Because, this time it is a date with Sky, you will understand when you're older, but for now, I think their is something in the kitchen for you." Speaker had replied, sneaking out when he was distracted.

Once Speaker finished his though, she arrived.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

Bowling Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Date   Bowling Date I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Sky walked over and hugged him and gave him a kiss. "Hey!" She said. She was wearing a plaid fitting shirt and some fitted jeans. "How long have you been waiting? Was I late?" She said nervous worry on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Bowling Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Date   Bowling Date I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm

"I've been waiting a couple of minutes, so not that long," Speaker lied, he had really been here for about 20 minutes, but he could tell she was worryng she was late so he lied so she would feel bad. "shall we get a lane,"
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Bowling Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling Date   Bowling Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowling Date
Page 1 of 1