My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another night in the Tavern

Go down 
+2
Korenav
Iccy Gear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 am

Icarus blinked a few times. "H-Heard of m-me?" He asked blankly. Having his name being spoken of outside his circle of friends was a new thought to him. Outright shocking. but... not bad.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 am

"Huh, who would have thought. Iccy being famous? Must have been that whole wing thing you did a few weeks ago. I heard it mentioned in my tavern a lot." She scanned the shelves for something and decided on some rum.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 am

Eryx chuckled a bit. "I think everypony knows of ye, Icarus." He said, and hopped off of his stool, only to fall onto his back, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 am

Icarus blushed, shuffling his hooves weakly. "I-I, T-That is, u-um..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 am

Shala turned around to see what the laughing was about. She took a swig of her rum before shrugging at the clumsy pony. "Well Iccy, come to think of it. Its not a big surprise. You kind of earned it. Hmm...Maybe we could make a beverage with your face on it or something."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 am

Eryx wiped his eyes, laughing even more, the scotch obviously having hit him hard as he got up. "Not one to intrude in your conversation, Shala, but would it be too much to ask for another scotch?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:08 am

Icarus blushed and looked right at the ground. "M-Maybe... i-if you w-want..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 am

Shala couldn't help but smiled at Iccy. She loved to see other ponies squirm a little. And Iccy was just to adorable to miss. Didn't seem to hear Eryx at first, but soon enough she magicked over another bottle of Scotch and poured a glass for him on the rocks, all the while watching Iccy.

"Oh come now Iccy. You would love it. Your face all over Ponyville, maybe even Equestria."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 am

This time, Eryx didn't let the ice melt as he downed the drink, slurping the ice down with it, and crunched on the cubes, shuddering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 am

Icarus turned a brighter red, however impossible, and it was a wonder that the floor didn't squirm, with how long Icarus was looking at it. "O-Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 am

Shala could not help but laugh. She felt guilty at this point and patted him on the shoulder. "Alright, alright. Maybe not. I just had to tease you though. Hehe."

She looked up and blinked at the now empty glass she had just given Eryx. She didn't know a pony to drink a glass so hard so quick....Except her.

"...You want the bottle with that?" She said, curious.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 am

"Sure." Eryx said, laughing, swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Icarus just nodded, Bright red.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Shala put the bottle on the counter with another glass of ice. She gave him a nod, seeming to approve of this stallions taste.

"So Iccy...I want to brew. And i want you to help make it possible."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Eryx got up, and grabbed the bottle, taking a long drink from it, then put it back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

Icarus nodded, bright red. "It'd p-probably just be o-only B-Beer t-to start o-out w-with..." He admitted, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 am

Shala nodded. "Of course. Liquor needs to sit for years anyhow. Ill need help getting things started. Hmm...I might actually be able to have a legitimate business for once! I never thought of it that way." She smiled and laughed a bit, not caring if she seemed a bit creepy saying it like that.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 am

Eryx looked between the two ponies, and then shrugged, taking another drink from the bottle of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:11 am

Icarus smiled. "I-I'll have it r-ready s-soon. N-No cost, S-Shala." He said, remembering earlier.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 am

Shala blinked, surprised to hear that. She shook her head at Iccy and frowned. "No no no. I can't steal work from you like that. Ill pay."

She glanced at Eryx. He was drinking a lot and being pretty quiet. Not that she minded, but that pony was going to be pretty drunk at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 am

Eryx sighed, laying his head on the counter, hic-cupping.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Icarus shook his head. "A-And I c-can't C-Charge a f-friend. I-It's n-not s-steeling if I g-give it, i-isn't it?" He retorted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Shala gave Iccy a glare for a few moments before smiling to him. "...Fine...But i will get you back. I promise that."

She magicked over a bottle of rum and chinked it against Eryx's bottle. "Cheers to that! Ponyville is getting a brewery that will put imports to shame." And then she chugged.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 pm

"Wooo!" Eryx said, drunkenly, and chugged the rest of his scotch down, then fell backwards out of the chair, and snorted with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Icarus returned the smile. "A-Alright." He said, giving a quick nod. "I-I could e-even make a L-Lunashine m-machine r-really q-quick, i-if n-needed..."

[Gettit, Lunashine, moonshine, Ohisoclever.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another night in the Tavern   Yet another night in the Tavern - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another night in the Tavern
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next