My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Sky Ride walked closely to Frozen Fire as they wandered through the EverFree Forest. "H-How did we get l-lost." Sky Ride said her voice shaking in fear. Frozen shrugged trying to act casual. "Whats that.." Frozen said, seeing something shiny. Sky Ride stood where she was as he checked it out and she saw something shiny as well. She walked slowly over to check it out to see it was just a ruby. She turned and Frozen was gone. "FROZEN!" She cried. 'Oh I do NOT want to be here alone.' She thought as she ran in search of her cousin.

"FROZEN!" Frozen heard and turned noticing Sky was gone. "SKY!" He yelled running in the direction he heard her voice. He heard her again but this time behind him. He turned running to the voice but it kept going in different places. 'That's it, I'm flying!' He thought and went to take- off but his wings felt heavy. "What the- WHY ARE THEY HEAVY!" He yelled angrily and calmed himself down. 'I have to find Sky.' He said and began trotting to where he thought he saw her last, going deeper and deeper into the woods.

DJay awoke under a tree, where she had slept for the day. She saw dim light filtering through a tiny hole, quickly disappearing. She trotted over to the hole and saw as the forest was plunged into darkness. She crawled out of the hole and stretched her wings. She burst off the ground into the air. She cringed as she heard voices calling each other. She flew over to the voices swiftly, her ears able to navigate the voices through the forest's trickery. She stopped above the colt. He was a pegasi, yet he was walking. 'Why not just fly to find the pony?' She thought.

"WHY ARE THEY HEAVY!" She heard as the colt opened his wings to fly. 'Oh that's why.' She thought. She watched from above and grinned. 'I could play a little game with him.' She thought and out of her saddlebags she grabbed little exploding seeds a witchdoctor gave her incase she needed escape. She took out 6 and clicked her tongue. An echo came back showing where the path was. She grinned and dropped a seed right beside him. She heard his scream and she dropped them next to and in front of him as he ran until she had no more in her hoof. 'Better save the rest for emergencies.' She thought while snickering. 'I should stay for a while, this could be fun...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Switchblade walked through the forest casually, as was his daily routine, he found the eerie silence relaxing and calm compared to the hustle of normal life, he was just relaxing at his favourite clearing when he heard several ponies yelling, he sighed and stood up, fastening his armor as he walked towards the source.

Since he spent so long in the forest or in places of disorientation, he had grown accustomed to the trickery of the trees and walked until he found a clearly panicked mare, he walked over and tapped her on the shoulder "You alright?" he asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:45 pm

SkyRide turned opening her wing slapping the colt in the face. "Oh I'm sorry! You startled me and I need help. I lost my cousin and somethings after me!" She cried as the sun set. Another purple bomb dropped and she shrieked she heard something land and looked at the plume. She gulped and tried to gather her courage and stared at the plume. Dark purple eyes. Menacing and Cold. Out walked a bat pony. Sky Ride had never seen one before and wished she never had. The pony grinned, fangs showing. "RUN!" SkyRide wailed and ran in the opposite direction of the bat pony and DJay laughed. "That was hilarious!" She said rolling on the ground laughing and she opened an eye to look at SwitchBlade.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 am

Switchblade looked at the bat pony quizzically"What part of that can be classed as hilarious; you just sent a pony with no knowledge of the everfree forest running off alone deeper into it."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:25 pm

"Still funny.' She said with a shrug and stared at him then her leg, then him, then her leg. "Do I know you?" She said cocking her head.// Sky ran deeper into the forest and ran into Frozen. "Frozen!" She exclaimed. "Sky!" Frozen cried. They hugged and looked around hearing a noise. TimberWolves jumped out and they shrieked. They ran back in the direction of Switchblade and DJay are. "TIMBERWOLVES!" They shrieked in unison.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Switchblade whirled around, drawing his sword "Get behind me!" he yelled at the two as he ran forwards, charging up a heat spell around the sword's blade to make it cut through them easier, he aimed the first stroke at one's head, aiming to decapitate it then get the others to safety.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Sky didn't think twice before ducking behind SwitchBlade, Frozen across from her. DJay flew up and dived at a timber wolf breaking it to bits. She flew up then did a whirlwind, her wings cutting one of the Timberwolves in half like a hot knife through butter.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Switchblade looked at the timberwolf facing him, he stared into its eyes while his sword sliced the head clean off, the sword going into a rotation that shredded it while Switchblade rammed one into a tree, using his armor as a ram to shatter it into pieces.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 pm

"Nice moves!" DJay yelled as she swopped under a Timberwolf knocking it off it's feet then slamming into it. The timberwolve, knowing they are going to be defeated, ran off into the forest. "You can get up now wimps." DJay said and they opened their eyes and looked at her. "You saved us.." Frozen said. "So?" DJay replied folding her wings up. "Your a bat pony. Luna's royal guard why did you save us?" Sky said. "I'm not Luna's guard. DON'T EVER GET THAT TWISTED. I saved you because I didn't want to die either. Plus I'm not selfish." DJay snarled and they nodded quickly.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Switchblade nodded casually "That was not fun." he said, dislodging his sword from a piece of the timberwolf "Anyway, where are my manors; the name's Switchblade." he said, trying to calm moods.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

"SkyRide... and this is Frozen Flame." Sky Ride said cautiously. "I'm DJay." DJay said with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Switchblade smiled "Oh hi, DJay, how's the leg doing?" Switchblade asked, his voice becoming friendly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 pm

"Great! See I knew I knew you from somewhere! It's obviously healed. I got news my siblings post was moved. I have NO clue where they are now." She said. She looked less intimidating with a smile. "You guys know each other?" Sky Ride said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Switchblade laughed "Yep, we know eachother, she spent a few days staying in my house while she got over an injury." he thought back to the interesting few days he had. "Well DJay, if you need help, I can run an investigation for the location you need."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 pm

"Thanks, but I think I wanna look on my own. I think I have a general area rang elf where they are. From the EverFree forest to Canterlot. I started searching here first." DJay said. Frozen nodded. "Can you help us get out?" Frozen said standing. "My wings are dead." He said. "Ignore the forest. Just think about flying and your wings will work." DJay snorted.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Switchblade nodded "She's right, traversing this forest is simply mind over matter, but if you want, then you can follow me to the exit; I'm not leaving yet but I'm fine with helping you two out."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Frozen and Sky were soon flying. "Thanks but we're good. Bye!" Sky said flying off. "Bye!" Frozen said following her. "Guess I best be covering more ground. See yah around Switchy." She said with a grin and flew off at a relaxed pace.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Switchblade nodded, walking back to his clearing to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost(Open)   Lost(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost(Open)
Page 1 of 1