My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Canterlot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepard-Commander

Shepard-Commander

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 pm

It was Snow Lily's very first time out of Cloudsdale, and the trip was to none other than Canterlot. Her eyes widened as she and her parents passed store after store. Her parents had taken her slong with them to visit an old friend of theirs. But Snow was definitely not interested in any of that at the moment. What she was interested in, was all around her. The various different ponies in all of their fancy clothes.

Snow had never seen so many ponies in fancy clothes before. Somehow, she had gotten separated from her family in all of her wonder. She started to panic, then calmed down slightly. Panic wasn't going to find her parents. But that's what she felt like doing at the moment. So she started to retrace her steps.

Maybe her parents had noticed as well that she was no longer with them. If that was the case, then maybe locating them would not take as long as she thought. But at the moment, it did not look like they had taken any notice at all of her disappearance. They had probably just kept on walking without her. So Snow just sat at an empty table, hoping they would come back. Some pony may even help her find them.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 pm

As for Alina she was rushing to find the Lilly's, Her friends from Highschool. She heard they had a filly name Snow Lilly, And as for that she invited them to Canterlot so they could catch up.

Alina was trotting to the meeting place and she saw a little filly, sitting at a table. "Hello!, Are you lost?" she asked the sad filly.
Back to top Go down
Shepard-Commander

Shepard-Commander

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Snow almost missed the arrival of the young mare. Though she did not miss the question that was asked. Her words were missing, or at least, if they were let out a lot of tears would be let out as well. Snow did not want the ponies of Canterlot to think she was a crybaby. So she waited a little minute or two before even attempting to answer the question.

After deep breathing exercises her mother taught to her, Snow was ready to answer the question. "Um..Yeah. I'm lost. I was supposed to be going with my mom and dad to meet their friend, but now I can't find them." She said.

She was still holding back tears, but it wasn't as hard to at the moment. All it took was a small amount of concentration. Rather than all of her concentration as it had a few minutes before.
Back to top Go down
Maki Idol3a

Maki Idol3a

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Sitting down with the young filly, Alina responded "Are you Snow Lilly? because you look like this filly" She said Showing the filly a picture of Snow lilly as a newborn.

Snow Lilly's parents came by and introduced Alina and Snow Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:45 pm

"How did I get HERE" hysteria said as he looked down from the cloud he had previously been resting on. "I can't remember flying here" he thought to himself "what if I'm still asleep?" He said as he flew down from his cloud & started to look around the place.

He looked around a little before coming to a small park, he ran over to the swings and started to swing it wasn't long before he came of them again, "Ow!" He said as he hit the pole on the side, "we'll I'm definitely not asleep" he continued to sit there & rub his head.
Back to top Go down
Shepard-Commander

Shepard-Commander

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Snow barely nodded to the mare. She didn't know how this pony knew her name, but she did. Unless she was her parents old friend. Which would make a whole lot more sense than anything else she could think of. "A-are you the friend my parents were coming to meet?" She asked.

It wasn't long after that question that Snow noticed another pony. This pony hit the pole on the side of the swings nearby her table. She walked over to the pony, looking back at the mare to make sure she knew she wasn't leaving. She stopped a few steps away from the new pony. Snow didn't want to make this pony uncomfortable, after all.

"Um, are you okay?" She asked him. That pole must have hurt after running into it like he did. She offered him a hoof to help him get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Canterlot   Lost in Canterlot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Canterlot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Main Street-
Jump to: