My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost...Where can is the uuhhh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Bow

Black Bow

Lost...Where can is the uuhhh Empty
PostSubject: Lost...Where can is the uuhhh   Lost...Where can is the uuhhh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 am

Black Bow had just recently moved to Ponyville which seemed small rather than Cantorlot setting, but well suited for her. Cantorlot was sure great and all but a small cozy town would do just for her needs. But she was lost in the small town, but when your lost the whole town seems bigger than what it should really be. "OH! Where can I go? Where is the Coresell Boutique?" groaned Black Bow frustratedly. She looked around for somepony to ask for directions. "Uhhh excuse me is anypony willing to help me find the famous Rarity" she asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Lost...Where can is the uuhhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...Where can is the uuhhh   Lost...Where can is the uuhhh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 am

Hello Black Bow. Welcome to the forum!

Before you may begin posting, you must first read our rules and submit your OC for formal approval in our Character Creations subforum.

You're more than welcome to join us in the chat box at the bottom of the front page if you have questions or would simply like to get to know us.

Thanks!
1nc
Back to top Go down

Lost...Where can is the uuhhh
Page 1 of 1