My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting houseguest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

An interesting houseguest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Switchblade smiled casually, looking at the odd turn his life had taken, he was attracted to a balcony and now had a daughter.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

(I read your post like 10 times over and I was like he fell in love with a balcony? xD Then I realized it was supposed to say balcony) DJay started to fly and swooped around lamp posts with Pillow laughing. She flew up then hovered back down. "I saw a Ice Cream shop just a while down the road. Tally ho!" She chirruped and did a flip.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Pillow Wooped and followed DJay closely, smiling and laughing before gliding over to Switchblade, nuzzling him, and gliding away again.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:49 pm

DJay landed next to Switchblade and stood close to him. "She's wonderful. You're lucky to have such a wonderful daughter." DJay said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:54 pm

"Yeah, I am." he said casually "She certainly is wonderful, more than I could have imagined." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:02 pm

"Did you adopt her?" DJay asked.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Pillow flew just a little ways ahead and above them, darting around various obsticles.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Switchblade smiled "A bit like that; I found her on the streets and I felt sorry for her so took her in." he said, keeping his eye on Pillow.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:37 am

"Well that was nice. She was lucky you found her. You seem to treat her well." She said and saw the ice-cream store up ahead. She smiled as the sweet scent of Ice cream flooded the air. She pulled on her goggles due to the light emitting form the store.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 am

Pillow wooped and attempted to pull a loopdeloop when she saw the shop, but not being so skilled with stunts it almost seemed like she forgot how her wings worked for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Switchblade stood underneath Pillow incase she fell "Such excitement with both of you." he laughed "Come on, I'm paying." he said, leading the way to the shop.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:26 am

"Yay!" DJay said in a childish way. As they neared the shop a few close by ponies saw DJay and stared. Some looked away, some started whispering. DJay sighed and stopped. She looked at the people then opened her wings and ducked her head. All the ponies looked at her then she flew up and disappeared. The ponies looked around the sky for her then she was in front of them hissing and then gone. Soon all the ponies had fled in fear and DJay landed. "Well that's taken care of!" She said in a cheery voice then trotted in the store.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Pillow Dew Happily followed, pushing her bangs out of her eyes as she tumble-landed on the ground. Swishing her tail, she kept close to either Switch or DJay the entire time, which, was easy as they moved in a unit.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Switchblade tilted his head at the rudeness of everypony else and sighed sadly "So it's not just me who gets that treatment." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting houseguest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5