My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting houseguest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyRide

SkyRide

An interesting houseguest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am

"Depends on what you think." DJay said through a mouthful of mango. 9(Sorry I replied so late. I'm not gonna be able to reply during the weeks and occasionally the weekends because of school.))
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Pillow sat down in a corner and started doodling.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Switchblade nodded "I'll just class it as an ambiguous sign." he watched Pillow doodle and walked over to her "What are you drawing there, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Pillow looked up, pushing her bangs out of her eyes. "Awr famwy." She smiles at him, going back to her drawing, which on observation were it any good, would indeed reveal a set of three ponies, a batpony, a unicorn, and a much smaller Pegasus
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 am

DJay smiles hearing that from the couch. She wonders if she will ever get her leg to heal. "Stupid clumsiness..." She whispered to herself. She stand up on her legs and holds her head high. "I decree we go on a walk in the park!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 am

Switchblade looks at DJay "Are you sure that you're up to it; your leg needs quite a bit of time to heal and I'd rather not be seen carrying a mare on my back; might give the wrong impression."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:59 pm

"I need to stretch it right? Letting it heal won't make it any stronger. I need to USE it. Plus we have to go at night." She said and threw open the curtains and it was just becoming dark. "Let's go!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Pillow smiled happily and pulled on Switchblade's leg(arm? Foreleg?) "Pwease can we go? Pwetty pwease? I pwamise to stay awake!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Switchblade smiled and shrugged "No point trying to argue with you two, let's go." he said, moving casually to the door, picking up a first aid kit on the way "You can never be too careful." he said, slotting onto the side of his armor.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 am

DJay chuckled and started putting some pressure on her broken leg and winced. Pain shot up her leg but she ignored it and kept walking. She started slowly then was a little faster, and didn't try to move any faster. She waited outside the door for them with a smile and her tail swished back and forth and then she left it still.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:50 pm

It was not likely one had often seen Pillow move quickly or display a large about of energy, but in this instance, she seemed too. Beaming, she bounded outside the door and began to hover in a little circle above the ground beside DJay.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Switchblade smiled as he closed the door behind him "We all ready then?" he asked, looking at the two in front of him with a casual smile.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:29 am

"Yep!" DJay said then started to walk slowly. "Anypony else in the mood for ice-cream?" DJay said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 am

Pillow bounces. "I am! I am!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Switchblade smiled "I might as well; I haven't has one in years." he said casually "I'll buy seeming as one of you is crippled and the other is my daughter, I'm sure I don't need to say which is which."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 pm

DJay grinned and playfully shoved him. She stretched out her wings and their was some cracking as her wings flexed. "Whoo, haven't used these in a while." She said and flapped them a few times just to get the feel. "Wanna see something cool?" She said to Pillow then flapped her wings a few times and then with a silent wind gust, she disappeared into the night. She flew around above them but she blended into the night, her wings slicing through the air, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Pillow looked up and tried to see her, and failing to do so she pushed with her wings, soaring upwards to look for DJay. Her dark coat and mane blended into the starry sky as well, her eyes two little moons among the black. She wasn't as silent, but she seemed to come alive in the night sky. Little did many know, that cute mark of hers may at first appear to be for sleep, but instead it represented how many nights her bed would be empty because instead of sleeping like a normal filly or colt, she would soar among the stars.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Switchblade smiled at the pair of them, his keen eyes managing to just about track DJay through the sky "Now that's just showing off." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:54 pm

DJay hovered behind Pillow then leaned in to her ear. "Hiya!" She whispered then swooped down next to Switchblade and leaned against him. "Betcha didn't see me there." She said.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Pillow Eeped before simply lowering to circle around above them.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Just before DJay spoke, Switchblade turned his head to face where she would end up "I spend most of my time wearing blacked out goggles and working with details, I see a lot." he said before realising how close their heads were to each other "This looks more awkward than it is." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:14 pm

"I guess so." She said then realized how close their heads were as well. She jumped back a little. "Totally...." She said..
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Pillow giggled and swooped low to land on Switchblade's back. "Yup~!"
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:31 pm

DJay smiled and laughed. She started walking again and thought about Switchblade, and Pillow, and a family. 'What a nice life that would be...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Pillow giggled and glided off Switch's back, hovering gently beside the pair, occasionally drifting a little ways away to swoop around a lamp post or pick up a random object before putting it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting houseguest   An interesting houseguest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting houseguest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next