My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Probably not the reason one goes to High School. Empty
PostSubject: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:43 am

Students are advised to be on alert. There has been a number of lockers that have been broken into. A number of notebooks have been stolen, and the miscreant is to cease and hand him or herself in. Anyone with information is to inform a member of staff immediately.

It was embarrassingly easy to sneak out of class once the role had been taken, Samantha thought as picked the third lock of the day. As long as you seemed you had a legit reason to leave the class, you didn't really have to return. Score nil for the education system.

It wasn't as though it really mattered who the heck the thirteenth president or whatever, she thought as she swiped the notebooks she desired. Adding, subtracting, and pulling a fast one past the ones marking you, was what you need, and for everything else there was reading the notes of the ones who knew what was going on. Better than a library sometimes, plus things were more fun this way. Shutting the locker door, not bothering to lock it, she moved on.

Being the most unremarkable in what seemed to be an entire school of special snowflakes basically ensured that hardly anyone remembered her, let alone cared what she did, and that was truly a blessing in Samantha's opinion. Everyone just assumed she was supposed to be there, walking in the hallways during classtime. Just a generic student, probably running an errand of some sort, not worth worrying about...
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 am

Switchblade walked casually down the corridor and went to his locker to put his scimitar in before his next lesson; for some reason teachers seem to get uneasy when he wore it to class, he walked up to his locker, opened it and placed his scimitar inside before going to lock it behind him when he realised that he didn't even unlock it in the first place. He took his scimitar out of the locker and sheathed it again, he sighed "There go my notebooks." he said, looking around for anyone that was nearby who might have any information.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 am

Speaker was walking down the hall, for the office had called him down again, when he saw a pony standing in front a open locker. He went up and asked "Your locker got broken into also?"
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 am

Did she really care about the ones she stole from? No, not really. And Samantha usually discarded her...loot, for lack of a better term, when she was finished with it. In between class times she had the books stashed away. It would not do to run into one of the 'donators' to her education. Inconvenient, even.

Still, it was a little amusing to hear the gossip surrounding this mystery thief that stole notebooks and nothing else. It was more interesting than the usual, as this had actual basis in reality. Some of it was a little overblown, though. As far and she could tell, she had never left a message declaring herself to be the 'Glamourous Cat Burgular of Canterlot High' nor did she actually break into a teacher's office to steal exam solutions.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Switchblade looked at Speaker and shrugged "Well it certainly didn't bust open by itself, great; all my notebooks gone." he said with bitterness in his voice while he looked at the locker, he suddenly stopped moving "My case book was in there." he said quickly "If someone has that, then they will know all of my clients' information."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm

"You mean this?" Speaker held up a book that said cases, "I saw it slip out of a girls bag as she was walking by." he said handing Switchblade the book. "Yeah, my locker was broken into a couple months ago, didnt have anything in it though, I never use it."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 pm

SkyRide walked over, talking to a smaller kid, who looked horrible.

"Oh you'll get your notebooks back squirt." She said smiling walking with her hands behind her head, as if to hold it up. "Oh, hey Speaker! Hey, person I don't know!" She said,, stopping. DJay walked up behind Sky and grabbed her shoulders.

"Boo." She said and Sky shrieked and jumped behind Shadow and looked cautiously over his shoulder and sighed.

"DJay what the heck!" She yelled, aggravated. DJay grinned, snickering.

"Hey Switchy!" DJay said. She wore the blackened out goggles so, nobody could see her eyes. The kid was still looking really bad.

"Cheer up Marcy!(Marky) You'll get your stuff back!" Sky said and Dj patted his back.

"Yeah." She said blandly.

"So Speaker, whatcha guys talking bout? The person who steals notebooks!?" She said jumping on Speaker's back, forcing a piggy back ride.

"Mine were taken and I had al my notes for my test! Now i'm never gonna pass! I'm gonna FAIL!" Marcan said as he started crying.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Switchblade smiled "Cheers, Speaker." he said, taking the notebook with a nod, he then turned to DJay "Hi DJay, hey, are those the goggles that I gave you?" he asked, trying to remember. He looked at the crying person but decided not to say anything as he probably needed to relax.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

"Yes indeed. Quit crying kid, you're notebooks aren't going to magically appear because of crying." DJay said angrily showing her fangs but it made him cry more. Sky patted his back. "You WILL get them back. I mean HEY! Switchy got his back." She said pointing at Switchblade.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:12 pm

"Hey kid, this one yours," Speaker said, pulling out a second notebook, "Switches casebook wasnt the only thing to fall out, i have like 5-6 diffrent notebooks in here, each with a diffrent persons name."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Marcan looked at it. All the doodles and the hearts and he opened it. It was a picture of his mother. His face brightened and he turned to Speaker.

"OH THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Now I can study for that test! This is overwhelming! I still need my other 6 notebooks though......" He said and Sky grinned then looked at Speaker.

"See told ya. We will get the others later." She said. She walked over and kissed Speaker on the cheek. "Thanks for helping' out." She said. She jumped on his back again and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Piggy back ride!" She said with a small laugh. DJay made the gagging noise with her fingers in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Switchblade snorted as a result of trying to prevent himself from laughing at the spectacle, when he regained his composure, he looked at DJay "So is every female calling me 'Switchy' now?" he asked her, checking through his case book.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:02 pm

"Well I guess its better than calling you Switchblade. I mean your name is so LONG." She said with a teasing grin. "I wish I-I could be like y-you guys. Switchb-blade and Sp-speaker. You guys are-are so c-cool!" Marcan said stuttering, looking down at his books.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm

She didn't get what she wanted all the time, of course. Once, she ended up getting a book that had something about 'cases' and had stuff about people Samantha neither knew or cared about. She had ditched that almost right away, especially when she read the name. It did not pay to mess with people with names like 'Switchblade'. Such names invoke the image of edgy, try-hard 'bad-asses' that were irritating to deal with.

She held back a laugh. Samantha Nameless really couldn't comment on names, can she? Not with her particular moniker.

"Oh, right," she muttered to herself, as she passed what appeared to be a gaggle of students messing about, "Science test in a few. Should look into that. Heart dissection next period, though. That should be interesting to attend..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 am

"Well thanks kid." Speaker said to Marcan as he tried to balance right with Sky on his back.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 am

Switchblade looked at Marcan "You don't need to be more like us, kid; if you were more like us, then who would be you?" he turned to SkyRide "I'm guessing that you're one of DJay's friends." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:45 am

Marcan nodded and turned and walked off happily. "Yes indeed. SkyRide, just call me Sky though. Nice to meet you Switchy." She said with a grin. "You can't call him Switchy. I can call him Switchy but not you. You barely know him!" DJay said sticking her tongue out at Sky then grabbing Switchblade as if to hug him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

"Sky are you getting off anytime soon, I cant balance at all." Speaker said while wobbling.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Switchblade nodded at Sky "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Sky, it's always nice to... Urk." Switchblade's sentence was cut off short by the hug. "DJay, do you really need to hug me to make your point?" he asked, tensing up.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:35 pm

"Nope, you just need better balance!" She said with a giggle. She messed with his hair then turned to DJay. "Fine, I see. You found a boyfriend!" Sky said teasingly.
"Yes I do need to hug you to ma- WHAT!? HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" DJay yelled. Sky jumped off Speaker as DJay started chasing her. Sky laughed then dropped to the floor and DJay tripped over her. Sky ran over to Switchblade and hid behind him.
"DEFEND ME FROM YOUR CRAZY GIRLFRIEND!" Sky said with a teasing grin. DJay rolled up onto her feet and walked over and crossed her arms. "Really." She said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Switchblade looked between the two girls and shrugged "Sorry, I kind of blanked for a second there, what's going on?" he asked, not used to people using him as cover or hugging him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:53 pm

"Sky thinks Djay is your girlfriend and Djay is rejecting it." Speaker said as he regained his balance.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:30 pm

This was the point where the strangeness of the group of students was too much to ignore. Samantha fully turned to stare at them. She hesitated to go near them to ask what was going on. She hated initiating contact with others, preferring to be addressed than to address.

So she lingered awkwardly a bit of a distance away, not really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:16 am

Speaker turned and saw Samantha standing a little bit away, "Sup?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 am

Samantha flinched at the acknowedgement, as if physically struck. Averting her eyes to the ground, she shook her head. "No, no," she muttered quietly, "It's nothing." She held her arm across her chest, pulling her backback up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next