My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Speaker stayed outsode with Sky for a little longer, before saying, "Your, right, lets go check on the others..."
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:24 pm

"Alright." Sky said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Nameless looked over at the unconscious Switchblade. "Stop yelling at him and get an actual teacher," she said, her flat dull tone contrasting with the hysterical Djay, "Or get someone else to, if you can't bear the thought of leaving him."

In her private thoughts, she groaned. Today was an extremely inconvenient day.

---

In her private thoughts, Elegance Design groaned. Today was an extremely inconvenient day. Her belief that this school had any integrity left from when she was a student had thoroughly been disproved, with all the bullies, thieves, etc. Though she loved being a history teacher, it was the rest of the school environment that she detested.

This again appeared to prove itself when she heard the commotion coming from the locker area. As a responsible adult, it behooved her to address the situation.

"Okay, what's going-" her entrance was cut short by what she saw. A boy yelling at a girl on the floor, and a girl yelling at a boy on the floor. And slapping him.

"Okay! Make space!" she announced sternly striding over to where the two prone figures were. The girl on the floor, Samantha, wasn't it? She looked to be alright, at least according to her normal creepy stare. The boy, who she did not think was part of her class who was apparently Switchblade, was definitely not.

"Give him room," Design ordered Djay, then continued, "Is he responding at all?" She squeezed the boy's shoulders. "Switchblade, Switchblade. Can you hear me? Switchblade." She turned to the two standing students, Djay and Marcus. "If he doesn't show any sign, call for an ambulance. I know you have mobile phones." She returned to squeezing Switchblade's shoulders and saying his name.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Switchblade did not respond, his breathing almost completely stopped, as he was shook, a note fell out of his pocket. It read 'If I am taken ill by my weak lungs, then administer CPR to get enough oxygen flowing through the body so that the lungs can carry on working.'
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Speaker walked into the hall to see the commotion and went to Djay, "what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:52 am

Nameless looked on silently as Elegance picked up the note and read it. "Oh dear Celestia," she muttered, "Call an ambulance now, please! And you!" She pointed to Marcus. "Get the nearest defibrillator immediately, a life may depend on it!" Rechecking Switchblade's breathing, or lack of it, and making sure his airways were clear, the history teacher started CPR.

"Thirty compressions, two breaths; thirty compressions, two breaths. Compress to the beat of 'Another one bites the dust', here goes..."

Trying to ignore the irony of the song going through her head, Design compressed the student's chest the way she was taught, administering two breaths for every thirty compressions.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Suddenly, Switchblade's eyes flicked open, though bloodshot, it was obvious he could see, he jolted backwards, slamming his head on the wall as he gasped for air and then started breathing, it was in a very irregular pattern but stable.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:37 am

DJay had backed up but was on the opposite side rocking. Her ones pull dingo her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. When she saw Switchblade open his eyes she decided not to get up. She didn't want to be yelled at. Sky sat next to her but didn't say anything.// Marcan was in shock and when he went he heard Switchblade and turned around. (Sorry late post, only on weekends blah blah blah school blah blah blah maybe not weekends blah blah blah homework)
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

[I'll make this the last post of this topic, then. You guys can role play the consequences in another thread, but for now this event is finished.]

Design breathed a great sigh of relief when the student Switchblade came to. "Don't move," she breathed, "Just rest." Looking up, the history teacher looked about at the students that surrounded her, half of them in shock. In fact, only one boy was actually standing, looking perplexed at the scene.

"I do not get paid nearly enough for this," Design sighed as she fished in her pockets for her mobile phone. Though Switchblade had recovered from his unconscious state, it would be remiss for her not to call the paramedics on this one, lest he falls back into a critical condition.

"Not nearly enough at all."

FIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably not the reason one goes to High School.   Probably not the reason one goes to High School. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably not the reason one goes to High School.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4