My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 am

Golden closed his eyes gently as he listened to Hugehearts story. As he spoke he could picture each place and pony that he discribed as if Hugeheart held up a picture for Golden to look at. When Hugeheart paused. Golden slowly opened his eyes and to his surprise the entire bar had turned, grown silent and was listening to Hugeheart tell his story. Golden chuckled as he saw all the ponies staring at Hugeheart.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"He asked her if she would explain herself or give him her name. She refused to keep herself safe. She could not risk being found out. For days sh was little more then a pirsoner till she agreed to speak to him. He would come each night to speak with her. He would tell him of myself and his people. He would tell of his adventures, but he refused to tell her his name til; she honored him with her's. For a month this went on till one day she spoke one word. "Niva." The colt was delighted to know and introduced himself as Cultured. From there they spend hours with each other, never speaking a word. It had became more of a game. Who could make the other speak more. In time there friendship grew to love." The scene of him laughing in the garden and running in the fields. A few pranks and some candle light dinners.

"One day he broguht her to the baloney to over look his castle and told her that he was to be married to a princess of another country, but he had fallen in love with her. He asked to let him fly away with her." As he spoke on you saw the bits of tears fall from her face as she hugged him and confessed back. She had never been happier. "She then confessed something to him. That she was that Princess." He grinned at the thought of his shocked face. "Then the two were wed and they ruled for many happy years till they were over run by the Equestrian Empire.The end." Not one of Stormy's best stories, but it seemed like the colt liked it. If not he had a million more.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 am

Golden sighed as the story came to an end. A bit surrprised by the sudden end with a take over from the Equestrian Empire, but it was part of Goldens history he would not be here in this tavern with an Earthpony if the Empire hadn't come to power. Golden yawned. All the thinking, imagining, listening and picturing had made him tiered.

"Thanks Hugeheart, not a bad story. Not bad at all. But I have to get some sleep. Need to be up early tomorrow for the weather. Will I find you near the Everfree forest in the early afternoon?"

Golden said, as he slowly stood up from the table, the hussle and bussle of the tavern back into full swing once Hugehearts story was finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.   Chest me friend. Your the key to all this. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chest me friend. Your the key to all this.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: