My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic? Empty
PostSubject: No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic?   No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am

Winter time in Manehattan's Centrot park was beautiful snow fresh and in perfect condition to make snow ponies laid on the ground freshly fallen weeping willows the leaves frozen and covered in frost shining in the sunlight sat on the banks of a frozen lake. Under such a tree laid a Pegasus snowpony the focus of our story, just laying on its legs un-moving watching as ponies of all ages skated on the icy surface of the lake.

Now why,you ask would that this snowpony be the focus of our story? Its just a silly old snowpony some foal made...right? Perhaps,or perhaps not. I mean there was a story going around about this snow pony.

About how every morning somepony would find it resting under a different willow tree then the one before hoof prints leading from its old spot to the new one. Then there was that one pony who swears that he saw it ice skating on the pond late one night as if by magic when no pony was around...

After all there is no such thing as snow pony magic...is there?

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic?   No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 am

(im guessing this is open) Inked Paper stood at the edge of the lake with his field trip group, listening to the facinating story about the magical snowpony, he was facinated so much, he made a slient vow to himself, that he would sneak out tonight and see if the stories were true.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com

No Such Thing As Snowpony Magic?
Page 1 of 1