My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starflower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Name: Starflower

Starflower Starfl14

Starflower -my_sw11

And now...

Starflower Starfl15

Species: Pegasus

Mane: medium, A cotton candy pink with an outline of dark pink
Tail:long, colors of mane

Eyes: grass green

Body: Pregnant

Cutie Mark: A light green star with a dark turquoise star inside and a yellow star inside the turquoise one, dark turquoise and yellow flowers surround the stars and have mini flowers inside as the pollen parts

Personality: Jumpy; trys to fit into large crowds; side hobby is singing; has ADHD, but it doesn't affect her much; typically stays indoors during the winter, but will come outside to help somepony out or play; is somewhat shy, but does make friends; trys to see the good in things, and fails a lot; Sometimes will self doubt herself heavily; Bi-sexual

Likes: Being alone; friends; gardening; singing; smiling; her colt-friend, Metal Spark(see link)

Dislikes: Bullies; jerks; and anything rude

History: Starflower was born in Manehatten, and therefore has a New York accent. One day while in school, some bullies were teasing her when a pegasus colt named Flare saved her. They became really good friends, and she realized that soul mates don't need to be lovers. She searched up a good term for it. From that day forth, she and Flare were moirails.

She loved to garden, and stargaze. One time she was in Central Park on a clear night sky, planting a small rose bush when her cutie mark appeared. She loved to wear hoodies, and started to travel. She now lives in Ponyville, with Metal Spark. Owns a small flower garden. She is the youngest of three sisters.

Always loved plants, but didn't get into botany 'till her oldest sister broke her wing. Never liked her mom or dad, but absolutely loved her sisters. After she turned 18, she thought about heading to a more plant-friendly town. Her oldest sister, Pink Mist, read up on Ponyville and helped Starflower get set up in Ponyville. While she was sad to leave her hometown, she remembered the good and happy times she had there. She always looked at a picture of her whole family that she had in her house in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example RP segment: (2. A secret admirer confesses his love to your OC.) Starflower's face grows hot as she looks at the letter, wide-eyed. Never did she think that somepony would like her in a way that would make them ask for love in return. She sets the letter down on the desk she owns.

As she fusses with her hoodie, she ponders who might love her. It couldn't be anyone she knows. She never took the chance of a romance with them. "I just can't think of anyone who would like me that way, Marie" she says to her sleek black coated cat.

Marie purrs a sympathetic purr as she finishes her food and trys to calm her flying owner. "You're right, Marie. I guess I'll just have to arrange a meeting with him. Oh, ponyfeathers..." She pulled her hood over her face as much as she could.

She was never good at meeting new ponies. So when she thought about meeting a new pony who loved her almost made her faint.

Last edited by Dashing Heuz on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi EcstaticEevee,

This is a good start, but you will need to include a number of other sections for your character app.

Please refer to the Pony Creation Template to find the template need for Starflower. You need to include sections such as for Likes, Dislikes, Cutie Mark, Age, History and an example role-play segment to demonstrate your role-play ability.
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template

Refer also to the Character Creation Procedures of the Rules to help you in creating your app.
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Is it better now?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:17 am

Much better.

Try putting some more detail into her personality. Expand on who see is and explain how she reacts when feeling different emotions. Have a look at my OC's with the links below for inspiration if you need.

Also, try to use spaced paragraphs in your roleplaying, so it isn't just a wall of text.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Is this better, Fireseeker?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Indeed, you're good to go.

Your character has been approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starflower   Starflower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starflower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: