My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brave Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Brave Storm Empty
PostSubject: Brave Storm   Brave Storm I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Brave Storm

Brave Storm C2efGUY

Species:Earth Pony
Mane:Dark Cream
Tail:Dark Cream
Eyes:Teal
Body:Dark Red
Cutie Mark:Sword and Shield
Personality:Brave Storm is basically a superhero without powers. He is very brave but can sometime be a bit...overwhelming. He'd charge into a burning building, but he'd also challenge you to a duel if you bumped into him. He's also very indecisive. He couldn't chose between a taco or a burger! Who do you think he is??
Dislikes:Cry-babies, large cities, pressured decisions, clocks (i know,right?)
History: Brave Storm was born on July 9th, 1990. He was named Brave when he came out very quietly. No tears, just a straight face. The Storm Family had a reputation for getting into trouble and showing off.There was always yelling in his house when he grew up. He lives in Ponyville with his dear old mother whom he loves in the outskirts of town.

Example RP Segment:
It's pouring. Brave watches other ponies running in ponchos and with umbrellas. He walks into his favorite tavern. He's early, so nopony he knows is there yet. He's with the late night partyers. This is the afternoon sippers group. He walks up to the counter. "Hey Surley!" He calls to his favorite bartender. "Brave! Your early! Want the usual?" Surley says. "Yeah. This rain's gettin to me man. Think I'm gonna stay home. Don't expect me later." Brave says staring out the window. He doesn't see any taxis. It's a long way home.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Aurora on Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Eyes in wrong place)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Brave Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Storm   Brave Storm I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm

He looks awesome but could you add some bulk to the personality and history? Like how he got his cutie mark, how his home life was, what he thought of his parents (if any) Did he have any siblings? Who/what was his idols in life if he had any?
Back to top Go down

Brave Storm
Page 1 of 1