My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea Breeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adcon22

adcon22

Sea Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Sea Breeze   Sea Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:22 am

Name: Sea Breeze

Image (could not resize): Sea Breeze Seabre11

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Light grey

Tail: Light grey

Eyes: Soft blue

Body: Deep sea green

Cutie Mark: Sea Breeze Sbcuti10 (might change!)

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: He's the strong and silent type; however, he's very patient and level-headed. Though his temper is very well balanced and it takes a lot to get him mad, it's never a good thing when he does get angry, because boy, he gets angry.

Likes: The ocean, quiet, peppermint, books, the simple things

Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds, rain, spicy foods, wind

History: The son of two very loving parents, a pegasus and an earth pony, Breeze's past is anything but troubled. His father was incredibly hardworking and his mother was a gentle soul-- two traits that he saw extremely important, and had even inherited from them. His younger brother was much more rambunctious than him, and because he always needed to keep an eye on him, he learned a great amount of responsibility at a young age. However, he didn't mind; he enjoyed letting loose occasionally with the younger stallion.

Breeze's talent is simple: he's a lifeguard, of sorts. Able to fly high in the sky and keep watch over waters, he's watchful and dutiful enough to do it properly. Although taking care of civilians can sometimes prove to be a headache, he can't deny the pride he feels when he helps someone out-- or even saves their life. He got his cutie mark when he was school age; a foal was playing in the water, but ended up going in too deep-- without second thought, Breeze was diving into the water and pulling him out.

Example RP segment: #1

It was strangely quiet; although there were a few ponies walking along the streets, it was nowhere near as crowded as usual. Blinking, Sea Breeze trotted along the road, hooves clacking beneath him and blue eyes looking about. It was a nice day, and he decided to enjoy it. However, just as he debated whether to go get an ice cream or simply continue along his path, a worrying sound met his ears-- the sound of somepony crying.

Confused, he followed the noise, until he was met with the sight of a foal sitting on the street, head held back and fat tears rolling down his cheeks. Breeze was naturally protective, so with a concerned look, he made his way over to the small pony, and nudged him gently. "Hey, hey," he muttered, trying not to startle him. "What's wrong?"

Whimpering, the small pony looked up at him, tears wobbling in his eyes. "I-- I-- I lost my mommy!" With those words, the foal began blubbering again, but Breeze didn't panic.

"Hey," he said, voice calm. "Don't worry. We'll find your mommy, Okay?"

(Acceptance)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Sea Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Breeze   Sea Breeze I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 am

ACCEPTED!

(Feels good to get back into this)
Back to top Go down

Sea Breeze
Page 1 of 1