My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Gears and Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 am

Indigo returned the glare, keeping his authoritative stance. "This fine stallion here is the inventor who is making mechanical wings for me so when I board a ship, I won't have to worry about falling to my death, as much as you'd like to see that. As to my knowledge the chap hasn't been to this kind of... ehhhh establishment before. So, be a dear and take care of him, would you" He turns to look at his comrade, facing her again with a smirk. "He's taken a shine to you anyway. Is Night up in her room?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 am

Rolling her eyes The Filly walked over to Icarus and cupped a wing around him. "I'll be gentle then, even if he is helping you out." Her focus turning to Icarus her mood softened and she fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you~" she cooed before turning back to Indigo.

"Yea She's there, Shes working with some new product, but she wont mind since its ye'"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 am

Icarus blushed bright red, and started stammering. "W-Well, I-I, T-That is..." He mumbled, the feeling of the blush intensifying. In fact, he didn't mind the fact he had a hangover anymore!
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 am

"Have fun now, I'll see you in a while." Seeing that his companion was well secured, Indigo made his way behind the bar and up the stairs to his love's room and pounded on the door, making no attempt to disguise his voice. "Military police! Open up!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:45 am

Stroking his back with her wing feathers She started to lead him to a different stairway. "My name is Snow Shine, Whats yours?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes to emphasize the question.

From behind the door there was a pained grunt and the dull hollow sound of a hoof hitting a skull.

There were some quite angry whispers. One of which sounded a lot like 'If I feel your teeth again I will have them pulled.'

at the sound of the knock it went very quite. and the sound of hooves aproched the door.

It opened a crack and A tall mare appeared in the crack, she was half dressed, and her mane was out of place. there was the sound of whimpering coming from the back of the room but the mare paid it no mind.

Instead she smiled prettily at Indigo. "What seems to be the problem Officer? she cooed
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 am

Icarus gulped a bit. "I-Icarus... I-Icarus Gear." He said shyly, fully enjoying the back rub. "S-So, um, w-where are we going?" he asked, gaining some confidence.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 am

He smiled back at her. "For one, your form of dress isn't up to regulation, citizen. Secondly there have been complaints of loud noises. Third:" He leaned in to smooch her on the nose. "It's been too long."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am

Giggling Shine lead him up the steps. "You didn't strike me as the kind of pony that would like the public rooms Mr. Gear"

"Oh dear" She cooed kissed him in return. "I fear the noises will only get worse~" She giggled. Running a hoof threw his mane she noted that it was due for a trim. "And I confess to the last charge. How will I be punished Officer?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm

"P-Public rooms?" He asked, fully relaxed. He didn't really have a care in the world at this moment. He felt good, and his mood was good.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hm... I believe a flogging might be in order... But I think the punishment could be lowered to something... less severe."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

"You know right? A room where you can see what other ponies are getting done to them? While you are getting these sort of things done to you." She nudged him gently and giggled. "You didn't strike me as a voyeurism type. but I guess you can never tell."

Pulling a key out from under her wing she unlocked one of the doors along the hall. "I recommend a private session for starters. But if you still have some juice in you we can pay the public rooms a vist~"

"Oh that's a shame" Night purred. The door squeaked open more. There was a flash of movement as a pony rushed to hid out of sight with a yelp. Night ignored them. "I haven't had a good flogging since you last 'inspection' Officer."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:20 am

Icarus blinked again, not quite understanding. But, The Pretty Mare had nudged him "u-Uh... O-Okay..." He said, holding the door open for the mare. "F-Fillies first." he said, bowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 am

Indigo took a step forward. "I'm going to have to ask you to move aside, ma'am, or I'll have to add another infraction, obstruction of punishment."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 am

"Such a Gentleman" Shine Commented as she stepped into the room, throwing an extra sway into her hips.

The room was tasteful and cozy, there was a large four poster bed, and a few cushy chairs. There was a curtain over the window and a door leading into what could only be a bathroom from the hint of tile seen threw the ajar door.

The floors were wood but covered in a very plush comfort.

Most of the Establishment seen so fare had been dun up in warm earth tones. But hear in this room its was all white and Icy blue.

"Oh my, I hope you will be Gentle, I am a delicate flower after all.~" Night almost lost her composure but managed to hid it behind a hoof as she stepped aside letting him into her rooms.

A Petite earth pony mare whose clothing looked as if they were hastily thrown on was in the process of untie a pony of unknown Gender. The pony in question was strung out on the four poster bed. They had rope burn around there hooves and there face was covered in an eyeless leather mask.

"Oh Officer, you Remember Ruby Cutlass?" Night gestured to the earth pony who on closer inspection had a large hoof shaped bruise blooming on her cheek. releasing the last hoof Ruby helped the other pony to its feet and stood aside as if waiting for instructions.

This was Nights Front Bed room, the one she entertained in and taught the fresh ponies in It was decorated in dark purples with a few brighter accents. "Will you punishment include them Officer?" Night asked, batting her eyes. Moving her shoulder she skillfully dislodged one of the bands of her dress, causing it to fall down her front leg to hang there helplessly.

Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:54 am

Icarus blushed a bit, his mind starting to realize what this place was.

... Seemed obvious in retrospect.

"M-Miss S-Shine, I-I..." He said, turning bright red with the realization.

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:05 am

Indigo looked over them and gave an affirmative nod, sealing the door behind him with his magic. "Oh yes indeed. The sort of punishment you and I know so well that's worthy of pirate scum like her."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:14 am

Shutting the Door behind Icarus Shine leaned in Nuzzling her snout along Icarus's Neck before Kissing him softly on the cheek. "Shh Shh Shh, It alright, everyone has a first time." Shine kicked the door shut behind Icarus.

Ruby Cutlass let out a growl that was cut off by a hard glare and a flick of a hoof from Night. With that done Night fell back into character. Trotting to the bed Night straightened the covers, the nameless pony had left them askew after he had been tied there.

"And what exactly does that entail for me and my staff Officer?" Night lounged on the now made bed, her eyes inviting Indigo to join her.

Last edited by Mriia on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:27 am

Icarus blushed bright red, shivering slightly. "W-Well, um... t-thank you..." He said.

Why was he such a pushover when it came to mares?
The world may never know.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 am

Indigo gave a brief aside to Ruby. "You're lucky you're here as Night's bitch instead of a mare molester's in prison." He took off his great coat to reveal his uniform and promptly took it off as well, leaving only his multi zoom monocle on and laid down across from Night, twirling a lock of her hair with his magic. "Hm... nothing I think for the gimp, and a flogging to you and Ruby."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 am

"We can take it slow if you like, there's no hurry really." Pulling him over to the chairs she shoved him in one before resting herself in the arm of the chair. "This is all about what you want after all~"

Night and Indigo then watched Law and order for 10 hours and were appropriate the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 am

Icarus quivered a bit... before gently kissing Snow Shine. "T-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:42 am

"Why don't I help you get a little more comfortable?" With that said Shine took one of Icarus's hooves between her own and pulled off one of his boots, slowly and seductively. Letting it land on the floor with a plop and reaching for another hoof.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:49 am

Icarus blushed, The wings now Fully displaying an Artificial wingboner. "O-Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

Shine giggled and stroked his metal wings. "How strange, I had no idea the would act so much like real wings!" She stroked a hoof gently along one as if it were a real wing before returning to removing his boots.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:30 am

[Aaaaaaand Timeskip! Why not?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gears and Magic   Of Gears and Magic - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Gears and Magic
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7