My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Memories Means The World...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Your Memories Means The World... Empty
PostSubject: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 pm

"WATCH OUT!" she heard as she crashed into a blue pegasus. Screams filled the air as her damaged wings folded up to the resting position, and she fell to the earth.

Ponies from all different races gathered , screaming and hollering for help. Her eyes can only see blurs, and her ears muffled voices telling her to stay strong. That she'll be okay soon. As a gray unicorn enters her line of vision, she blacks out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's coming to!"

"Get the doctor right away!"

Why can I not feel my hooves, and my wings...? Starflower thought.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 pm

"She woke up! quick! get Mr. Spark in here! doctor Saron said standing next to her bed

-----------------------------------
"Starflower! Metal called as he entered the room
Are you alright?

Last edited by Delix on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 pm

"I... Um... Who are you?" she asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 pm

"You .. cant remember me? Im Metal Spark.. your colt friend! He said with a worried voice

---------
Oh no.. the doctor thought
"Miss.. can you.. remember your name? or anything that happened in the past few hours?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm

"Um..." she thought hard, but nothing came. "No... Sorry... Is that bad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Saron sighted .. he really hated bad news "Well this will sound strange now .. but your name is Starflower and you had an accident. You hit your head and you now have  amnesia .. thats why you cant remember anything ... it will take a little while until we know how bad the case is and how long it will last. Just rest and try to focus your mind on things that might remember you on who you are" He took out a picture showing Her and Metal Spark hugging. The picture is surrounded by a heart shaped frame.
"We found this in the pocket of your hoodie.. it might help you to remember at least a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Starflower... That was a beautiful name. And as she looked at the locket, she couldn't help feeling like she was dreaming. If she had gotten into an accident, it would explain much about her forgotten past. But it also meant she lost wonderful memories, some she might never get back. Then a small voice from a memory slipped into her mind. It was faint, and small, but a name clicked in an instant. "Flare..." she said.

"What was that dear?" the nurse asked.

"I remember a young colt named Flare... He saved me a lot, I think... When I was a filly. I-" the memory slipped away, as fast as it did appearing. "I can't remeber the rest..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:07 pm

"Come on you have to focus... do you remember more about him?" Metal said

--------------

"Do you have something that might could help you remind on him?" Saron replied
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Starflower looked out the window, trying to remember. She then turned to her wings, where -on the very small part, that connects the wing to the body- rope scars were. Bullies and the colt reappeared, the vision clear. Before it slipped away, she relayed what she saw.

"He helped me out when some bullies tried to tie me up to a pole and throw what I think was potatoes at me. He stopped them from throwing the food at me, but they got my wings tied to my front hooves. It wasn't too tight so I could get out, but it caused a major delay in my flight lessons. He became my guardian for the rest of my school life. He protected me, but was there when I needed to cry on a shoulder at school. He was my... Soul Mate, but I never loved him in that way. I loved him as a brother." she said, recounting the days of school where he never left her side. "He didn't have a right wing, or a right hind leg, but it never really hindered him. I kinda looked up to him." she told them.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Saron quickly noted this on his clipboard .."Ok.. now we have atleast something you remember from your past.. and there is really nothing else you remember? Nothing and no one around here looks familiar to you?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:44 pm

She thought. "No... Ilm sorry. I'm only able to remember that because of some rope scars that are almost invisible." she told the doctor. She hid the fact that she felt as though she shouldn't be here, as though she fell for a reason she couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:37 am

"Alright .. get some rest now, we will do what we can, Mr. Spark can stay here with you if you want. I have to go to the laboratory now."
"If you have any question or need something .. just talk to our nurse" He said while leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 am

"..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:06 am

"I know its frustrating, but you have to stay strong now". Metal said sitting next to her bed
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 am

"Thanks... Metal..." The name felt natural coming out of her muzzle. She lay a hoof closer to him, and gave a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Metal hold her hoof, and gave her a smile too.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 am

If only I could remember you... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Metal took the locket from the table and handed it to her "I gave you this as a gift once, You really liked it and always carried it with you" He said
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 pm

She looked at the locket and stared into the picture. She saw a world of which she couldn't tell, but loved. She wanted that life, again. She teared up, trying hard to remember those possibly wonderful times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Memories Means The World...   Your Memories Means The World... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Memories Means The World...
Page 1 of 1