My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Storm (Or Stripes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Green Storm (Or Stripes) Empty
PostSubject: Green Storm (Or Stripes)   Green Storm (Or Stripes) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:48 am

Green Storm
Nickname: Stripes
Green Storm (Or Stripes) F5b7ebe03d
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Short, with a Lime green stripe
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Lime green
Body: Grey, with Green hooves
Cutie Mark: A green eagle with spreaded wings
Age (Baby,adult): Adult, (27)
Personality: Stripes is a kind and somewhat energetic stallion who loves to fly. He's a pretty fast flyer and likes to be outside. He likes to make new friends and has lots of care for other ponies. He loves races and can never resist a challenge. He also loves nature and to walk around in forests or flying above the clouds because of the fresh air. He studies pegasi and their wings, to discover more ways of effective, fast flying. Stripes hates bullies and rude ponies, but he likes if other ponies are nice and honest

Likes: Other ponies, flying, adventures, races, making friends, being outside
Dislikes: being sad, bullies, being lame, loud noises, parties, being rude, shining things

History: Stripes was born in Cloudsdale as a pretty normal colt.. he was the only child in his family. His dad did races in Cloudsdale.. and Stripes always looked up to him and wanted to be like his dad one day. When he got older, his dad taught him how to fly. At first he had a few problems staying in the air and fell down a few times, luckily his dad catched him and told him not to give up and keep trying, so he practised and practised.. and became a very good flyer and he was very fast too, his dad was very proud of him. He wanted to be a racer like his dad so he trained with him and later he was finally able to make a race against his dad. To his Dad's surprise, Stripes won, and got his cutie mark. This was the best day in his life. When he got older, he started to study pegasi and their wing power. And he discovered multiple ways of using objects to pick up speed. His parents were really proud of him. Later he moved down to
Ponyville to get some ground under his hooves.

Example RP segment: (Foal has lost its mother)
Sripes was heading down to the marketplace when he saw a foal crying on the street. "Hey, Is everything ok?" he asked "I-I lost my mommy" the foal said
"Aww, dont worry.. hop on, we'll find her" He said and the foal hopped onto his back, they went down the marketplace to search for his mommy and found her after a while "Hey, is this your mommy?" he asked pointing at a mare "Yes! Thank you!" the foal said running towards her

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Delix on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Green Storm (Or Stripes)   Green Storm (Or Stripes) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Watch your spelling and grammar, there's quite a few errors throughout which need changing (capitals, punctuation, wrong words used, etc)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Green Storm (Or Stripes)   Green Storm (Or Stripes) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Ok, I corrected everything I saw.. though I have a feeling I missed a few mistakes
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Green Storm (Or Stripes)   Green Storm (Or Stripes) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Still some grammatical errors in the RP section, but passable.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Storm (Or Stripes)   Green Storm (Or Stripes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Storm (Or Stripes)
Page 1 of 1