My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Bolt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Green Bolt
Green Bolt CbHtz
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Light Green, same shape as rainbow dash’s
Tail:light green, short
Eyes:Light green
Body:White, lean build
Cutie Mark:Compass Rose
Personality: Impatient sometimes and is a real go getter. Loves adventures and flying around, seeing new places.
Bio: Green Bolt was born in Manehattan. His father was a cobbler and his mother was a baker. But they were always so busy or sleeping they never really got to spend time with little bolt. Being rather awkward and socially inept, Bolt didn’t make new friends, but rather, using his wings, he flew, and flew some more. In the morning, right after breakfast he would fly. And after school he would fly some more. In his late teens he got a job as a local mail pony, flying everywhere, which was the perfect job for him, he could just fly around all day, and after his first set of letters were delivered, he earned his cutie mark. His cutie mark is a black and green compass rose (which doesn’t necessarily represent his job as a mail pony but rather that he is good at navigation, finding his way and people, and a good explorer). Saving up enough bits over the last three years of his schooling, Green Bolt was finally able to afford a home for himself to sleep in. So with that money Green Bolt moved out and bought himself a nice little cabin to live in near the outskirts of town.
Dislikes: Being forced to do anything
RP segment:
It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Well, now that those messages are all sent. I think I should get home now. Dang, it's so dark and rainy out tonight. I don't think I could even navigate through this. Better look for something until this weather clears out. The white pegasus trotted through the damp grass until a light appeared. Hey look, a tavern! Woah, actually I don't know anyone in there. Maybe I shouldn't go in there. But this is a pretty bad storm. I'll just go in there and see if it's good or not. Green Bolt pushes open the door and walks in nervously.
"Hey look! A new guy!" The large earth pony earth pony walked up to Bolt and tightly wrapped a leg around his back. "Welcome to this tavern! What's your name?!"

"My name is uh, Green Bolt." He said quetly.

"Green Bolt? What a wonderful name! What brings you to this here tavern?"

"I'm just avoiding the storm, I didn't feel safe under a tree." The pegasus was shaking with fear.

"Bwahaha! Did you hear that? This guy is a charm! Hey waitress! Get this guy a tall vodka! I'm paying!"

"Oh that isn't necessary I'm just here to-"

"Nonsense! I like you, therefore you get a drink. You like vodka right?"

"Well I do enjoy vodka, it is one of my favorites." Bolt was starting to warm up to the situation.

"Come here and sit. So kid, why haven't I seen you around? Are you new?" The grey earth pony leaning on the table.

Bolt sipped his vodka. "Actually, uh, I'm a messenger, I have a home just outside of Manehattan but I only get to see it in the summer and winter. I'm always traveling to deliver important messages."

"Manehattan? A city boy huh? What's it like exploring Equestria as a job?" The earth pony was getting more intrigued.

Green Bolt was now enjoying being able to talk to somepony about his life. "Actually I live in the outskirts and I have been since I graduated from high school. And 'exploring wouldn't be the right word. More like flying, if I could explore, I would love it. Also may I ask, what is your name?"

"Oh yeah! The name is Rock Solid. I am a regular here."

"Oh ok nice." Suddenly an envelope appeared in front of Bolt. "Oh darn, hey this is an urgent letter from the royal guard. It was nice meeting you Rock Solid, I hope you have a nice night."

"Uh Bolt, if I can call you that, you sure you can fly straight? You just drank all that vodka." Rock Solid pointed out.

Green Bolt lightly tapped his abdomen, "I've got a rock solid liver, if you get my pun. I'll be fine." Green Bolt walked out of the tavern and bolted away, leaving a green trail behind him.

Last edited by Green Bolt on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:45 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot part of the card :P)
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Hello. Again, welcome to the forum!

This picture will definitely have to be resized, my friend. Please do so at your earliest convenience.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Green Bolt Gozirra
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Thank you. Does your pony have likes and dislikes? Please also refer to the second portion of the Pony Creation Template. You are required to respond completely to one of the five available prompts.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:30 am

What do you mean by 'completely'
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 am

Please use a RP segment that is more paragraph like. Like this profile for example.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t245-amber-storm

This is how we all RP on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:34 am

Woo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bolt   Green Bolt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Bolt
Page 1 of 1