My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger Lily

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Lily   Tiger Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:36 am

Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily 16gmznt

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Dark brown with a Yellow/Orange streak

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Heterochromic, one is blue, one is green

Body: Fiery Orange

Cutie Mark: A phoenix in flight

Age (Baby,adult): Filly

Personality: Tiger Lily is an energetic little filly with a heart that's always yearning for action and adventure, she wants to go out and see the world, experience all of its wonders and dangers. She feels cooped up in her parent's little cabin in Whitetail Woods, and she gets irritable when kept inside for long periods of time. She dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt, desperately wanting to prove herself to those expert flyers in Cloudsdale. But her lack of hollow bones that purebred Pegasi have prevents her from prolonged flight, thus crushing that dream.

Likes: Seeing all the world has to offer, Tiger Lily will stop at nothing to experience everything she can, and get into as much danger as possible. She loves being a daredevil, constantly wanting to test her limits on land as well as in the sky. She loves to run, and shows promise as a racer.

Dislikes: She despises being in closed or cramped spaces, it makes her feel nervous and she often becomes irritable in that state. She hates standing still, so she will shuffle her hooves or even run in place to combat this. She hates when her mother, Blue Aster, prefers to keep her inside or on the ground to work in the gardens. She doesn't like working with plants, finding the entire concept of botany extremely boring.

History: Born to Blue Aster and Stripes at the end of the Summer, Tiger Lily grew up in the quaint log cabin in the depths of Whitetail Woods. A few family members were there to witness her birth including her uncle Hawthorne, as well as some extended family in the form of Iron Spark, her cousin Star Spark, and others. Even as a newborn, she was very active, crawling around the cabin, eyeing every object she could reach with a vibrant curiosity. The fiery orange filly was a climber, she liked to climb up shelves, other ponies, and many other things. Her first action as a newborn was that she climbed onto her uncle Hawthorne's back, which was no easy task considering the sheer size of the dark green stallion.

As Tiger Lily grew up, she spent all of her free time hanging out with her older cousin, and best friend Star Spark. The two of them were inseparable and always got into trouble together, often involving some amount of property damage.

Aster grew concerned with the amount of trouble Tiger Lily was getting into and made the decision to limit her free time to less than an hour each day, making her spend the rest of the time working on the garden.

Example RP segment: (Bully Scenario)

Tiger Lily trotted into town during her allotted hour of freedom from her tedious chores, she was on her way to the bakery to meet with her cousin when she spotted a dark gray Pegasus colt bullying a small filly. Tiger Lily narrowed her eyes slightly and approached the two, she didn't hesitate, as soon as she was close to the colt, she leaped at him and began fighting. "Leave that filly alone!" She snapped, kicking the colt with her front hooves.

The colt fought back, but his movement was limited due to him being pinned down. "Maybe I should pick on you instead, you and your freaky eyes!"

Tiger Lily froze for a second, enough for the colt to push her off and run away. She breathed heavily before getting up, limping over to the filly due to the pain in her hooves from hitting the colt. "Are you ok?" She asked the younger filly, who simply nodded and shakily stayed close to her. "It's ok.. I'll take you home." Tiger Lily said softly.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by TerminalMarch on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed picture)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Lily   Tiger Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Your character has been approved!

Heads up, this is your 4th OC, so making any more characters requires permission from a mod or admin to make.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Lily   Tiger Lily I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Double approved by the creator of her father :P
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Lily   Tiger Lily I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

TerminalMarch wrote:
Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily 16gmznt

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Dark brown with a Yellow/Orange streak

Tail: Same as mane

Eyes: Heterochromic, one is blue, one is green

Body: Fiery Orange

Cutie Mark: A phoenix in flight.

Age (Baby,adult): Filly

Personality: Tiger Lily is an energetic little filly with a heart that's always yearning for action and adventure, she wants to go out and see the world, experience all of its wonders and dangers. She feels cooped up in her parent's little cabin in Whitetail Woods, and she gets irritable when kept inside for long periods of time. She dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt, desperately wanting to prove herself to those expert flyers in Cloudsdale. But her lack of hollow bones that purebred Pegasi have prevents her from prolonged flight, thus crushing that dream.

Likes: Seeing all the world has to offer, Tiger Lily will stop at nothing to experience everything she can, and get into as much danger as possible. She loves being a daredevil, constantly wanting to test her limits on land as well as in the sky. She loves to run, and shows promise as a racer.

Dislikes: She despises being in closed or cramped spaces, it makes her feel nervous and she often becomes irritable in that state. She hates standing still, so she will shuffle her hooves or even run in place to combat this. She hates when her mother, Blue Aster, prefers to keep her inside or on the ground to work in the gardens. She doesn't like working with plants, finding the entire concept of botany extremely boring.

History: Born to Blue Aster and Stripes at the end of the Summer, Tiger Lily grew up in the quaint log cabin in the depths of Whitetail Woods. A few family members were there to witness her birth including her uncle Hawthorne, as well as some extended family in the form of Iron Spark, her cousin Star Spark, and others. Even as a newborn, she was very active, crawling around the cabin, eyeing every object she could reach with a vibrant curiosity. The fiery orange filly was a climber, she liked to climb up shelves, other ponies, and many other things. Her first action as a newborn was that she climbed onto her uncle Hawthorne's back, which was no easy task considering the sheer size of the dark green stallion.

As Tiger Lily grew up, she spent all of her free time hanging out with her older cousin, and best friend Star Spark. The two of them were inseparable and always got into trouble together, often involving some amount of property damage.

Aster grew concerned with the amount of trouble Tiger Lily was getting into and made the decision to limit her free time to less than an hour each day, making her spend the rest of the time working on the garden.

Example RP segment: (Bully Scenario)

Tiger Lily trotted into town during her allotted hour of freedom from her tedious chores, she was on her way to the bakery to meet with her cousin when she spotted a dark gray Pegasus colt bullying a small filly. Tiger Lily narrowed her eyes slightly and approached the two, she didn't hesitate, as soon as she was close to the colt, she leaped at him and began fighting. "Leave that filly alone!" She snapped, kicking the colt with her front hooves.

The colt fought back, but his movement was limited due to him being pinned down. "Maybe I should pick on you instead, you and your freaky eyes!"

Tiger Lily froze for a second, enough for the colt to push her off and run away. She breathed heavily before getting up, limping over to the filly due to the pain in her hooves from hitting the colt. "Are you ok?" She asked the younger filly, who simply nodded and shakily stayed close to her. "It's ok.. I'll take you home." Tiger Lily said softly.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiger Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Lily   Tiger Lily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Lily
Page 1 of 1