My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adcon22

adcon22

Love Letter Empty
PostSubject: Love Letter   Love Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:09 pm

LOVE LETTER
Love Letter Ignore_this_by_adcon2222-d97ieag

Species: Earth pony

Mane: Magenta/Raspberry

Tail: See mane

Eyes: Soft reddish pink

Body: Ice pink/coral

Cutie Mark: An envelope with a heart on it

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Love Letter is one put together pony. Very mature and responsible, she's almost always on time and takes her planner everywhere. However, she can be insensitive, though it's usually by accident; she also has a tendency to be a little stuck up. Despite being a matchmaker and somewhat of a flirt, she feels as if she doesn't have time for a relationship, and couldn't hold one down, anyway.

Likes: Bubble baths, massages, tidiness, pink, shopping, getting ready (when it's not an inconvenience), silk sheets, general girly pleasures, being organized, organizing in general, knowing she's done her job right, chocolate strawberries

Dislikes: Waking up late, bad mane days, messes, puddles, not knowing where something is, hard mattresses, loud ponies, rude ponies, large crowds

History: It was no secret that names usually correlated with a pony's cutie mark. However, when Love Letter was a filly, she couldn't help but be somewhat confused. Was her talent going to be being in love? Writing love letters for people? It was all terribly distressing. However, the young mare took her mother's advice and decided to let her cutie mark come naturally, instead of trying for it. It wasn't until a particular hearts and hooves day that all her questions were answered; a friend's older brother was upset because he had yet to find a special somepony, and when Love Letter learned this, she knew exactly what to do. Lickity split, she was dragging her cousin along with her and the two ponies hit it off. Then, after noticing her cutie mark had appeared, she realized that she wasn't the one writing the letters, after all.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

(A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

"I love you, Love Letter." The words sent blood rushing to the mare's cheeks, and she sputtered over her words, taken back.

"Well," she said, swallowing. "That's very nice of you, but..." This stallion was truly a romantic— a bit too much of one, in Love Letter's opinion.

She had been helping him find a special somepony for quite some time, and the problem wasn't that he disliked everypony she set him up with, it was that he loved them. Every single mare she coupled him with fell victim to his romantic ways, and when they didn't necessarily feel the same, he was crushed.

"I— I'm terribly sorry, but—" she babbled, doing her best to let him down gently.

"Let me guess, you don't love me, too," he said with a sigh, shoulders slumping.

"Well... no," she replied, frowning apologetically. "But by Celestia, I swear I'll find you some pony who does!

[ACCEPTANCE]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Love Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Letter   Love Letter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Well if she isn't the most adorable thing that's ever lived, then I don't know what is ^_^

Your character has been approved!
Back to top Go down

Love Letter
Page 1 of 1